OOC First Name
Steven
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Sturdy Blackthorn Wand with Demiguise Hair Core
After having delivered his first rose of the day, Apollo made his way inside of the castle to do his second delivery. He didn't know the next person on his list but that wasn't really a problem for him. He had gotten used to having to ask around for people to deliver roses to after three years. ''Hey! Yeah, you! Have you seen a Lily Harbour around? I've got a rose for her,'' he called out to the person closest to him. Surely someone would have seen this girl.

Walking up and down the castle looking for people to deliver roses and make their day brighter, Lily walked down the corridor on her way to the towers. She was struck by surprise when someone called out her. She turned around quickly and listened to what the boy had to say, relieved that she wasn't in trouble she walked toward him and said " Jup. That's me! " She said softly

''Ha! Great, didn't even have to search the whole castle for you,'' Apollo said as he walked towards her. ''As I said, got a rose here with your name on it,'' He then handed the yellow rose to the girl, hoping she'd be happy with whatever was written on the note attached to the rose. He never read a note whenever they received a rose so could never tell whether it was nice or not.

Lil Sister!

Happy Valentines Day

Cyzarine

Lily waited as the Gryffindor approached her and handed her the rose, she smiled her thanks and opened the card to read what was inside. She read the note and then faceplates herself, it was a note from her Heta Omega big sister and she forgot to send a rose back to her. " Damnit! " She exclaimed loudly before looking up at the boy. " Thank you. " Lily said camly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back