Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curved 14" Flexible Oak Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Yellow, Lars van Houten

Sam knew it wasn’t any of her business, but she couldn’t help feeling a little disappointed that the rest of the roses were yellow. Of course she was never rude enough to ask the recipients who the roses were from - unless she knew them personally and was their friend - and so she kept quiet, without daring to look at any of the notes while she delivered the roses. She knew better than that. She wasn’t sure who Lars was, but she was about to find out. She spotted someone nearby and she felt relief; for some reason she couldn’t wait to be done with delivering these, and she really wanted this person to know this Lars. She hoped they would. "Excuse me. Would you happen to know Lars van Houten?" she asked, trying not to show how unfit she felt after climbing those stairs. "I have a rose delivery for him," she added.

Lars had been quite overwhelmed by how much was happening around the castle on Valentine's Day. Fleur had told him about the rose deliveries, but it hadn't really prepared him for the reality of it. He had been feeling a bit anxious about it and was trying to get back to the common room, away from the commotion. But then he heard someone approach and he looked up at an older and unfamiliar girl. He swallows and then nodded. "I.. I am Lars." He said hesitantly. "Really?" He hadn't really expected any roses, and he looked at the roses she was carrying uncertainly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back