Another year and more fun

Epiphany Bones

OOC First Name
Ana
Wand
Ivy Wand 13" Essence of Gargoyle Tooth
Epiphany had a book in front of her face. She was actually studying but what she was studying was not what people would think. Epiphany had gotten a book from Lolita which had the cover charmed so she didn't get in trouble for having it. Epiphany was good at hiding herself but it was nice not to have to do it, besides she didn't have that kind of practical knowledge yet. Epiphany walked with her book in hand comfortable in the fact that being one of the smallest among her year it was more likely for her to be run over than for her to run over anyone. Not that there where may in the hall way at the moment. Most where at lunch but Epiphany had not felt hungry. More to the point she was too entertained in her book. One skipped meal wouldn't do her any harm. It wasn't like she was gaining any weight anyway. Her metabelisem was fast and it was proven by the amount of sweets she ingested without gaining an ounce. Epiphany looked up at from the book and looked around where she was. The first floor, Epiphany frowned at this. She had been aiming for the second but it was likely that stares that she took didn't want to go to the second floor today. She turned around started to head for another set that she hoped would take her where she wanted to go.

Another year has started and Ai's life in Hogwarts was already full of uncertainties. She was not sure now how her life in the magic school would go. After a lot of fights with other students and another fight with her brother, she wasn't sure anymore if she could graduate in Hogwarts. But, avoiding a fight wasn't something she was really able to do. It was already in her nature to fight back when someone annoys her. With a sigh, she started to go down the stairs. She wasn't really sure on where to go though, but somewhere peaceful might be a good idea. She always had a lot on her mind lately and she sure was glad that it didn't include her worst memories. The young Hufflepuff would heave gone crazy if she started to see more of those once again. It was indeed tiring. After a few seconds, Ai now figured out that dazing was not a good idea when you are going down the stairs. Reason? She continued to go down and suddenly tripped on the last two steps. Worse? She fell over another person. When she opened her eyes, it was another girl, probably about the same age as hers. "Ittai," the young Hufflepuff thought as she stood up and said, "Sorry," in a bit of timidly manner as she held out her hand to help the other girl.

"Worthless klutz" Epiphany said under her breath but she held her hand up automatically to be helped up. She expected people to be polite at the very least. She placed a very wide yet very dagger filled smile on her face as she looked at the girl that run into her. "Hello there. I guess that we where both distracted?" She said. Inside she was fighting the urge to curse her but that would look very bad on her part especially since her outer shell was that of a sweet girl. Later Epiphany would look back and see that she wasn't doing a good job at the moment but for now it was as if this girl had placed a permanat crack in her mask. Not an overly big one though. She dusted the bows on her green Lolita dress then looked down to make sure that her dark green stalkings where in one piece. If there was anything that got under Epiphany's skin it was her clothes getting messed up. She knew that the impact had knocked her headband a couple inches out of place but fortuantly the hair style that she had chosen had not been an overly elaberae one. "Who are you if you don't mind me asking?" She asked with a squeak. It had been a short while since she had last felt it necessary to include squeaks in her speech but now she felt like it would help her control and her image.

Ai really sometimes wished she didn't get such good hearing sense. Reason? Even when people are far away, she could sometimes hear them even if it was faint, same goes for near people whispering. And she just happened to hear the girl whisper something which Ai really didn't like. "Well, thanks for the compliment. If worthless and klutz is one," she thought to herself. Worthless klutz was something she really didn't want to be called, but maybe she'll let it slide just this once. "Yeah, I guess we both were," she said quite sweetly. Acting sweet? Not really her specialty, but she got through. thanks to her acting skills. She hated acting but it should do for the moment as she didn't really wish to go through a fight, but she will if she had to. "Ai Edogawa, Second Year, Hufflepuff," she introduced herself and said, "Well, I'm quite sure that you already know who I am from just my name." Well, it was quite true since after RHI some students were still talking about her and it really irritated the young Hufflepuff. "And, you are?" Ai asked while waiting for the other girl to answer.

Epiphany knew that on some level she would have liked this girl for keeping temper like her but knew that there was something about her that would get under her skin. "Oh your the one that was accused of seeing her own twin brother. Not a very pretty picture of you both of you I must say then again no one makes off the pages of RHI looking good do they. I mean it said that I was trying to make people scared of me. Do I look scary to you?" She asked as she put her hand in front of her skirt. She was wearing a green Lolita dress with white stalkings and shoes in the same shade of green as her dress. Among the frills and ribbons it was hard to picture Epiphany as anything other than sweet if not slightly weird. Her eyes where bright and sparkling but there was something there something dark in those obsidian orbs that made all the sugar and spice seem like it was poisoned. "IIIIIII'm Epiphany Bones." She said with a wide grin on her face. The cracks in her mask seemed to have sealed up but there was still something about this girl that made Epiphany want to pick at her. She would do it carefully though. If she could find weak points she could hit where it hurt and still keep her sugary sweet image.

"Not the answer most people would give, but yeah," Ai said in an annoyed tone. It can't be helped since the girl had really pointed it out for her. It was something Ai wanted to have the least memory of but the other girl gave her a full refreshment of the past issue. "That's me alright," she said with a little smirk seen on her face. "Who knows?" she whispered as the other girl asked her if she looked scary. It did seem that the other girl had been hiding something that the Hufflepuff wouldn't like. But it would be exciting to figure out. "Pleasure," the Hufflepuff told the girl timidly. It wasn't really a pleasure meeting the girl named Epiphany, but she had to say something, didn't she? And that was the only thing she could think of saying, even if it was indeed a lie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back