Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
12 3/4" Black Walnut Wand with Essence of Silver Thistle Core
Being in her fourth year meant that Chloe was now almost used to climbing all of these stairs. The common room was higher than this floor, after all. She had asked as many people as she could as to who the girl on her list was, considering she had no idea, and once she arrived outside the Gryffindor common room, she asked someone to get Blake for her. In the meantime, she waited, hoping the girl was on this floor.
@Blake Lodge

Blake came out of the Gryffindor as she heard someone was looking for her, she saw a girl she had never seen before a bit older than her "Hey, how can I help you?" she said with a bright smile.

Chloe's ears perked up when she heard a voice and when she looked up to see the girl that fit the description she gave her a polite smile. "Hi, I'm Chloe. I've got a rose for you," she announced, showing the younger girl the yellow rose she was supposed to give to her. "Oh, and there's a note too."
Hey girl!
Wanna do some shopping this coming Brighstone weekend?
💋 Cass

Blake accepted the rose from the girl, it was her first rose and she was not expecting one. She didn't knew she was going to be such a Hogwarts hit to be receiving rose. She smiled at the note when she read it, she could not think of anything better to do during brightstone weekend. "Thank you. How's your Valentine's Day going so far?" she asked Chloe.

Chloe was about to leave and move on with her day, when the younger girl asked her how her Valentine's Day was going. It was sweet of the Gryffindor, not many people, if anyone, had asked her how her day was going so far. "It's going alright," she answered. "I've just been running around the school delivering roses." Chloe hadn't thought about valentine's day much before, personally, as she'd always been pretty busy, plus her mother was strict so she didn't need to get involved with boys right now. Especially as she wouldn't be able to lie to her mother. "How's your day going?" she asked Blake in return.

Blake laughed "Totally understandable, I'll bet that at the end of the whole delivering thing all you'll want will be your bed so you can rest your legs" she said "That's why I didn't signed up, I'd be dead if I walked around the castle all day in these" she added pointing to her heels. Heels were comfortable for her but as any other shoes, after a while, her feet would be hurting and her legs would be sore, like she had just run a marathon.
"Well, this rose was completely unexpected so I'd say it is going great. Have you received any rose?" Blake asked the other girl.

Chloe laughed at the girl’s comment, nodding in agreement. "Yeah, although it also kind of feels good to get some exercise in." Chloe probably prepped enough as it was for Quidditch, but she still needed to feel good about herself so at the end of the day delivering roses was a good way to do it. She glanced down at Blake’s feet as she pointed to her heels. The Ravenclaw was impressed that a first year knew how to walk in those. Chloe herself had learned fairly young, which made no sense to her, and she still remembered the numerous protests she’d had every time her mother made her wear them for various occasions. "Wow. They look really good on you," she complimented with a smile. "That’s wonderful to hear. No, I didn’t receive any yet," she replied, shrugging lightly as if she didn’t mind that much. She hadn’t sent any to anyone after all and she didn’t expect to receive roses in return.

Blake blushed a bit, she was used to being complimented but they made her blush everytime "Thanks" she said to Chloe. "Well, I know you are probably busy so I'm going to let you deliver the rest of your roses in peace" she said heading to the common room again. She stopped herself from going in and turned to the girl again "Thanks again. Happy Valentine's Day" she said before going inside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back