Another Day Another Person

Theodore Snow

OOC First Name
Jessye
Wand
Hawthorn Wand 13" Essence of Serpent Scale
Theodore walked down the dungeons with his hands inside his pockets. He wasn't really sure why he had put his hands in there, but that's where they had found themsleves. Theodore found it peaceful inside the Dungeons, it was quiet and there wern't a lot of students around to bother him.

The dungeons were Cassandras favorite place to lurk. Her reasons for taking a preference to the dungeons were simple. One, It was dark so there was no chance of the sun blaring down on her and Two, This was probably the only place in the castle she could truly be alone. Not many people seemed to like the dungeons but for Cassandra they were perfect. Sure the outdoors were okay when it was gray and cloudy because noone wanted to go out with no sun or snow. But it suited Cassandra just fine. Though it seemed luck wasn't on her side as she heard footsteps growing louder. God... It had better not be a bloody Hufflepuff or Gryffindor but I think they would have more sense then to roam into Slytherin territory. Wait, no they wouldn't. she thought.

Theodore stopped when he noticed a girl walking towards him. She was in the dungeons so Theodore immediantly assumed that she was either wandering, or she was a Slytherin heading towards the Common room. None the less he deiced to make himself known.

"Hey! What are you doing down here?!" Theodore asked loudly. He had his close to his pocket so in case this person decided to be hostel he had his wand ready. He really hoped it wasn't another annoying first year that liked to play pranks and act like they were cool.

Cassandras head snapped towards the voice that had so rudely addressed her and mirrored him motion of getting her hand near her wand in case wands were drawn. She looked at the boy and his long platinum blond hair and multiple piercings. He reminded her of Scorpius, albeit a bit younger. "I could ask you the same question you know." she answered him casually leaning against the nearest rough, rocky wall, her hand still hovering near her wand holster, her eyebrows slightly raised. Waiting to see what the boy would do.

Theodore moved his hand away from his wand and put in at his side calmly. He immediantly sensed no reason to be worried around this girl. He wasn't exactly sure why though.

"I'm supposed to be down here. It's where my common room is. Now why are you dowm here?" Theodore asked the girl calmly.

Cassandra saw the boy move his hand away from his wand and did the same. Pushing herself off of the dungeon wall as the boy spoke again. So he's a Slytherin eh? Might be worth talking to. Cassandra thought Ugh.... That sounds like something father would say. she thought immediately afterward "I'm supposed to be down here as well. "Cassandra responded simply

Theodore immediantly assumed she was a Slytherin at that point. This caused him to relax and finally show a small smile. It was rare when he found quick witted Slytherin's anymore. Most of them were just mean to the boot.

"Hmmm, what year are you?" Theodore wondered. She looked older then him, but not by much.

Cassandra soon uncrossed her arms and layed them down at her sides. So far this boy seemed like a decent one. "I'm in third year." She answered, not asking him his. If he didn't tell her then she would figure it out on her own. Her eyes scanned over him once, he looked younger than her. But she definitely didn't think he was one of the first years. I swear those little idiots get more pathetic with every passing year. she thought

"I'm Theodore Snow. Second Year Pureblood Slytherin." Theodore finally answered. He felt this girl deserved a proper introduction. He however wasn't very surprised that she was a third year.

A second year, That sounded about right to Cassandra. "I'm Cassandra Nott. Third year Pureblood Slytherin." Cassandra said, seeing it fit to give this boy a proper introduction in return even if he already knew her year and house. Simply saying Pureblood was a bit much, even for her.

"Are you a transefer?" Theodore knew almost every Slytherin that had been here while he was in his first year. And she was definantly not one of the ones she remembered. He also began to noticed that more and more purebloods were coming into Slytherin.

'That should make father happy.' Theodore thougt bitterly. He couldn't help but noticed that there were very few male purebloods and a whol eload of female ones now.

"Yes, and from the looks of it I'm not the only one." Cassandra replied thinking about all of the idiots she was trying to get rid of had seemingly followed her here to the New Zealand branch of Hogwarts. How the bloody hell is a person supposed to make a fresh start if everyone from their old life f*cking followed them! she thought At least a few of my friends came here too. she said remembering seeing Scorpius in the common room. There seemed to be just enough tolerable people to keep Cassandra from suffocating in the sea of mediocrity.

"You don't sound very happy about others transfering as well." Theodore pointed out boldly. He noticed that a lot of the new transfer also happened to be Slytherins, and purebloods. It seems that most of them had finally come out of hiding.

"Be happy a lot of them ended up in Slytherin. Those Gryffindor's and Hufflepuffs are starting to overrun the whole school." Theodore flipped some of his hair away from his face. "Glad to meet you though."

"Keen observation skills." Cassnadra said lazily "That I am happy about. But for every Slytherin there seem to be three hufflepuffs following." she explained, pausing as she heard what sounded like a crash and some loud laughter coming from the floor above them. She rolled her eyes, "I'd bet anything that was a pack of first years." she muttered, They we're so annoying. But she seemed to meet another decent person today, and she needed to find as many of those as possible. "Glad to meet you too Theodore." she said looking up to the ceiling again when another crash sounded. Ugh...

"I would just try and hex them all, but who knows what kinds of trouble that could get me into. And I really don't feel like getting detention." Theodore casually raised his hands up and rested his head on them. The first years were eventualyl going to build up enough karma that their whole year would be cursed.

"Luckily most of them try to keep away from purebloods and Slytherins. I think they're still somewhat scared of us." Theodore snorted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back