Animagus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Rules
Abilities that require training/studying

1. ANIMAGUS

An Animagus is a wizard or witch who can transform themselves into a pre-defined and consistent animal at will. Their animal form is usually characterised by some sort of distinguishing mark which people can identify them from (e.g. the spectacle marks around McGonagall's eyes as a cat).

The Animagus ability at Hogwarts is a learned talent. One cannot be born with it, nor can one learn it in one lesson or learn it illegally. Any one who is a Third year and above may apply for this talent providing that they have excelled in Transfiguration for the last two years leading up to their application and maintain good grades throughout your OWL and NEWT years as well.

If your application is successful, you will be required to undertake training to achieve your Animagus form.

if i'm not mistaken then you have to wait to start animagus training until your third year

i could be completely mistaken about this and someone please correct me if i am

EDIT: Thank you Sophia!

Thank you for the clarification! I'm looking forward to my third year so that I can begin training and I will definately start working in my Transfiguration classes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back