Angus Greenwood

Angus Greenwood

OOC First Name
Camilla!
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
((in the process of editing, yay))

The Basics:
Name: Angus Dylan Greenwood. Should be Bellamy, but hey. My mum's Scottish, hence the name Angus, and my 'dad' (well, my uncle) is Irish, so I got an Irish middle name.
House: Slytherin.
Birthday: 31st December, 2008.
Hometown: Born in Brisbane, Australia, raised in London, England. Now living...in between the two.
Blood Status: Mixed. Mum's a witch, dad's a muggle.
Five Words That Best Describe Your Character: Antagonising, musical, amusing, determined and confused!

Appearance:
Hair Colour: Brown.
Hair Style: Kind of long-ish, somewhat messy, always falling over my eyes.
Eye Colour: Emerald green.
Height: Quite tall for my age. About 5'2". And growing rapidly.
Other Distinguishing Details: None, really, I'm pretty average looking.

Family:
Father's Name: Chris Bellamy
Brief Description: 37 years old, muggle, doctor. He's quite a calm person, who always sees the best in people and never judges. He's usually content to remain in the background, and is pretty quiet, but he loves his family very much, and he's a pretty good doctor, I've heard.
Mother's name: Ruby Bellamy
Brief description: 35 years old, Part-blood witch, muggle journalist. She's the complete opposite of my dad - loud, outgoing, hot-headed. She was a Gryffindor at Hogwarts, which annoyed my grandfather, who was (and still is) a very proud Slytherin. Sometimes she's a little frustrating, but she's my mum, she's supposed to be frustrating.
Siblings:
- Violet Eliza Bellamy, age 13, Hufflepuff. She's one of my best friends, even though we've lived on opposite sides of the world for a long time. She's an extremely nice person and I'm glad to call her my sister.
- Alice Rose Bellamy, age 4. Rose is very cute, she's three so she's annoying, but she's lovely anyway. She's very funny, and I feel bad that I don't know her that well and I'll probably be away at Hogwarts for most of her childhood - not that I've been there much, anyway.
Other Key Family Members:
- Emery Winters, age 66. Wizard, works for the English Ministry of Magic. Former Slytherin student. I've been told I look just like he did when he was my age. I hope I'm never like him. He's extremely proud, and quite harsh to those he doesn't like, or even to those he does. The only member of my family he seems to take any pride in is my cousin. I suppose he's happy that I'm in Slytherin, though.
- Pearl Greenwood, age 38. Lawyer, techinically a squib. This is my aunt, the woman who raised me after my actual family were thrown in to disarray, and she found out she couldn't have more children. Oddly enough, she is more like my father than my mother, she is quiet, reserved, and intelligent.
- Patrick Greenwood, age 38. Muggle, lawyer. Aunt Pearl and Uncle Patrick met while in high school, and both went on to complete law degrees together. Really, it's no surprise that he and my aunt got married - they are so alike it's not funny.
- Antoinette Greenwood, age 14. Witch, formerly a Ravenclaw at Hogwarts Scotland, but transferred to Beauxbatons in 2020 for personal reasons. I hate this girl so much. She made my first 10 years of life hell. She's stuck-up, snobbish, and it's no wonder she doesn't have any friends (which directly relates to her 'personal reasons for leaving Hogwarts'). I'm so glad to be away from her, you have no idea.

At Hogwarts:
Your best subject: Potions.
Your worst subject: Flying, by far. I can't fly to save myself.
Extracurricular activities: Language Club? I don't really do that much.
Favourite place at Hogwarts: Slytherin Common Room, the Great Hall, and the Lawn.
Least favorite place at Hogwarts: The Quidditch Pitch and the Towers.
Do any of the staff members scare you?: Professor Manteia scares me...in that I am in awe of him and yet terrified of him at the same time.
Do any inspire you?: Professor King's pretty cool, but I'm not really inspired, as such.

Miscellaneous:
Interests/hobbies: Music. And that's mostly it. I like reading, too, but I'm musically inclined, and obsessed.
What you might like to do after Hogwarts: Something in the Ministry, maybe, where I can show everyone just how awesome I am.
Someone you look up to: As corny as it sounds, I look up to my sister. She's really nice, and really smart. And I kind of look up to my grandfather, as much as it pains me to admit it. I wouldn't be as mean as he was to my mother and aunt (the former because she was in Gryffindor, the latter because she was a squib), but I admire the fact that he works hard, and he never gives up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back