Angel Rain

Angel Rain

Wand
11" elm with phoenix feather
Full Name: Angel Rain
- Birth Date: 10 January
- Current Age: 11
- Basic Appearance: Angel is a moderate height for his age, he is long and slender with relatively long black hair that spikes around his face. He has bright blue eyes and a ferocious glear. He always wears a slight smirk and has straight, slightly fang like teeth.
- Parents: John Rain- John is tall and dapper with short black hair and a goatee. He is strict but is very proud of his son.
Louisa Rain- Louisa is a timid woman who does everything her husband says. She loves Angel but is somewhat afraid of him.

- Siblings, if any: One older brother- Jeremiah
- Pets, if any: A serpent named Harnacus.
- Area of Residence: Dunedin, New Zealand.
- Blood status: Pureblood

- What would their Patronus be? A python.
- What would their Boggart be? A muggle gun.
- What would their Animagus form be? A jaguar.
- What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? A smiling family, happy and not focussed on being the best.
- What memory could they use to create a Patronus? When he was very little and his brother used to play in the garden with him.

- Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it:
Today father and I went to buy my wand, I was worried that I would get something that would disappoint my father but luckily that was not so. I saw some ghastly mudbloods, it made my skin crawl, I am so glad that I will never have to live with the shame of that.
I am looking forward to attending Hogwarts, I just know I'll be in Slytherin like the rest of my family. I can not be a disgrace no matter what happens.

HIYA!

1. Why is your mother afraid of you? Is she also afraid of your brother?
2. Did you go to muggle primary schools? Have you ever been teased bout your name?
3. Why would your patronus be a python?
4. Describe the perfect enemy for you
5. If you had to choose between going blind and deaf, which would you choose, and how would you react to it happening?
6. If someone dared you to eat a live insect, would you do it? Why or why not?
7. What do you want to be when you grow up?
8. Why would your animagus form be a jaguar?
9. Where did your name come from? Is it traditional in your family?
10. What's the hardest thing you've ever had to do in your life?
11. You feel pressure to be the best. Would you be happy being average if it weren't for your family's reaction?
12. How did your parents end up together? They seem very different.
13. Are you good at making friends?

Good luck with your character. I hope the questions help and I look forward to reading your responses.

-Emma

Users who are viewing this thread

Back