Andromeda Fiorelli

Andromeda Fiorelli

OOC First Name
Linda
Wand
Cherry/Maple Wand 13 1/4" Essence of a Dragon's Heartstring; 10 1/2" 4wood mix - unicorn hair core
Full Name: Andromeda Francesca Fiorelli
- Birth Date: 15th September 2007
- Current Age: 15 years
- Basic Appearance: Auburn long hair, amber eyes, lots of freckles, 5' 9" tall but still growing!
- Parents: Giovanni Francesco Fiorelli and Maeve Margaret O'Brien
- Siblings, if any: none
- Pets, if any: A labrador called Darcy, a cat called Sphinx and a pony called Sheeba
- Area of Residence: Ireland
- Blood status: Mixed

- What would their Patronus be? a falcon
- What would their Boggart be? this seems to change as Andy grows and finds out more and more about herself, for now it is an evil image of herself and the destruction she could cause in her werewolf form
- What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one) An Osprey

- What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? My twin that died in childbirth, Calista Anison Fiorelli

- What memory could they use to create a Patronus? the day my father taught me how to ride his broom, I fell off twice but when I eventually got it, he was so proud, he was crying literally crying for joy! I thought my heart would swell with happiness that day.

- Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it:
I can't believe it Calista, my letter for Hogwarts arrived today. Mom is so proud, I know Dad is too, but he left after his first year to return home to Italy. He still hasn't told me why, he just goes very quiet whenever I ask him. So lately I have stopped asking, I don't like seeing Daddy sad. I want to go whooping about like a lunatic celebrating that I've been accepted but always there is a part of me that realises I am going alone when I should be going with you. Think of all the fun we could have had, all the mischief, we would have been great study pals together. Or would you have liked to hit the books the way that I do? Mom is brilliant at potions and transfiguration, Dad is wicked at Defense against the dark arts and would you believe Charms and History of Magic. Dad says I seem to have a natural gift for divination, I can track the stars and moon and read tea leaves since I was nine. Dad says he always knew I would be that way inclined and that's why he named me after a solar system. I am nervous about attending. I hope I make friends easy, I hope there aren't any bullies like at Brasilthorpe. I couldn't go through all that again! I hear Mom calling...better sign off for now. I wish you were with me sister every day of my life...I will make a difference. I promise!

[questions asked by Athene Perthro]

Hi Andromeda! So, you live in Ireland? Thats great! Do you enjoy living there? What kind of house do you live in?
I do enjoy living in Ireland, except I suppose for the weather, if it was a bit sunnier during the actual summer months it would be fantastic. My mothers family are really large, not their actual size but numbers... the O'Briens of Gourt, Co. Cork. The have this huge house that has been in the family for years, and I mean huge!! So much so that all my uncles and aunts and their spouses and children live their. It's like a bizarre really! Daddy has only begun liking it in the last few years, he's Italian and they sort of like the whole familia thing! But not that much! :oy:

- So you reckon you'd see your twin the magical mirror? Do you think the two of you would have been close had she not died?
I have often imagined what Calista would have been like...I see my cousins playing and fighting all the time, and envy them that close bond with someone. The fact that she was my twin, would have meant a closer bond again. I often feel as if I'm missing something and conjured her up as my imaginary friend for quite a while. Now, I write a journal and begin each log as if I'm writing to her, as if she's just away for awhile. I often wonder would she have red hair like mine or strange eyes like mine...or would she be more like mom, who has raven colour hair and the bluest eyes or more like dad who is so blond and brown eyed. My colouring apparantly comes from my fathers side, it skipped a generation! Funnily enough none of my Irish relatives have red hair or the amount of freckles that I have!

- My, you have a lot of pets! Do you live in a large house with lots of land? Do you enjoy living there?
I love pets, my Grandparents, Nana and Pops O'Brien have an animal sanctuary and my three pets came from there. They were all abandoned at some point. The house we live in, has a farm attached as well so there's like 40 acres. My uncles work the fields and my aunts ted to the animals. They are all muggles, except for my mom and uncle Patrick. It's a lot of fun living there, but we're not allowed to do any magic infront of our non magical relatives. Which really does go without saying..my uncle Patrick though, he likes doing goofey things like making his spoon stir his tea when he thinks nobody is looking! As big as it is though, and as madly occupied all of the time, a person can still feel very lonely there!

- You already know how to ride a broom, that's fantastic! How old were you when you learned?
It was my tenth birthday that my father started teaching me, we always had to go down to the lake front where none of the other relatives would go, as none can swim! It is difficult, I mean I hover really well, and fly a few metres but I never go very high off the ground, not where I live anyway! But it is exhilarating!
I didn't have a favourite house, my parents are Ravenclaw and my uncle is Gryffindor, but until I was sorted it never really bothered my as to what my favourite would be.

- What would you say is your favorite Hogwarts house?
Now that I am sorted into Gryffindor, my loyalties lie souly with that house first and then Hogwarts itself. It's nice to feel like I belong somewhere special. There are some really big shoes to fill at Gryffindor...I hope I can live up to that!

[questions asked by Athene Perthro]

- If only you, your mum and your Uncle are are magical, how did your father teach you how to ride a broom?
My mom and uncle, I meant were the only magical ones from their side of the family, my dad claimed for years that he was a PB, but mom used to just raise her eyes to skies...so he stopped saying it after a while.

- Do you, or you you think you will, have a pet at Hogwarts? Obviously, you can't take Sheeba! Who will look after him/her while your gone?
I would love a pet at school, after I get my supplies I'm going to try and adopt an owl from the menagerie. I already went in, couldn't resist it really, and I saw an adorable spotted owl called Freckles, would love to get him! so, we'll see I mean an owl is so practical as well!

- Yes, there have been some very famous Gryffindors in the past indeed! Do you look up to any of them as idols?
I would definitly say my biggest heroes out of the Gryffindor house would have to be Hermione Granger for her absolute brain power and loyalty to her friends and then Ron Weasley who was constantly overshadowed throughout his entire school year by his best friend but never really let it daunt him, he was his own person and stuck up for his friend and what he believed in, when no-one else was doing that for the great Harry Potter. I like him as well.

- There are a lot of bitter feelings between Gryffindors and Slytherin... What do YOU think of the Slytherin house, from what you've heard already?
I'd like to think we're living in a different world now, but then again I grew up in the muggle world, so I don't know how it is between Slytherins and Gryffindors now. What it was, was terrible. But, I have met girls and boys over the last few weeks and some of them are really keen to become members of the Slytherin House, and I liked them.

Hey Ace,

What's up with you then? Hope you're getting on alright. Your mom
said you got in to Gryffindor, well done you kid! I knew you had it in you. Do
me proud now, yeah! No news just checking in. Have you had much time for
flying?
Heard about that new broom you got as well, have to let me try it out
during the holidays. Taking a break now as the season is over for another year,
will be back to training the boys again soon enough, for now I've decided to stay close. Essie has kindly let me stay at the Gables, so will cramp my style but hey,
it's free!
Write to me any time yeah, about anything! You know you can.
Sorry, I wasn't there for you Ace, really I am. It can't have been easy. Hope you've made some decent friends at HNZ! Missing you kiddo.

Hey and remember what I always say to you yeah...
Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly!

Here if you need me

Patrick

Andromeda's Quidditch ScrapBook!

irsihteamcopy-1-1.jpg

Uncle Patrick's commeroration poster - was Irish team captain from 2012 to 2018.
Brought Irish team to semi finals in 2014 where they were beaten by the Welsh team when their seeker caught the snitch and put them 10 points ahead of the Irish.
2018 - took Irish team to the finals - where we won!! Beat the Hungarians 150 - 110.

irsihteamcopy-1.jpg

Daily Prophet

Following a great season and indeed a great few years with the Irish Quidditch
Team – Patrick O’Brien is hanging up his broom! Officially announced today is
His retirement from the sport he loves. An inside source has confirmed that he is
In line for position of assistant coach with the Irish team
Patrick himself did not confirm or deny the rumours today as he made his way
Off the pitch after his last game. A remarkable sportsman who will be sadly missed.

irishbanner.jpg

Irish Seeker Injured
By Liliana Bloom
Irish National Team Seeker, Aidan Lynch broke his leg in an accident two weeks ago, that surprisingly was not related to Quidditch. Lynch was teaching his son to ride his broomstick when his son lost control and the broomstick fell on Lynch. Fortunatley, his son is fine.
Lynch was rushed to the nearest hospital where x-rays were taken. He is now resting at home with his family. However, this couldn't have come at a worse time for Lynch. With the Quidditch World Cup quickly approaching, this is the time that Lynch and his teammates would be practising very hard.
So after much discussion, the team addressed the media at a press conference last week. The team agreed to forfeit the match and dropout of the World cup, to the dismay of many diehard fans. "Aidan's health is more importnat to us than this match and we don't feel it right to call a replacement. He's very loyal to the team and we feel as though we were betraying him in continuing to play". Lynch should be up on his feet in three months.

A Mad Bludger Accident
By: Lucinda Kingston
In the 6th Hour of a 7-hour Quidditch match between the Dublin and Limerick, a mad bludger attacked sveral players including the keeper off the Dublin Defeaters and a chaser of the Limerick Leprechauns. The chaser was about to score a goal that would put her team in the lead , when a beater of the Defeaters hit the bludger at the beater of the Leprachauns. the bludger went past him and hit the chaser, Irene McIntire, then bounced off her and hit the keeper, Aubrey O' Riley, and knocked him unconsious, like Shelia. Many Limerick fans are framing the incident on the beater of the Defeaters, Patrick Wellington, like Dublin fans agree that it is the Leader beater, Austin Connery's fault. The referee concluded it is neither beaters fault; the bludger went out of it's so called "control". Both Irene and Aubrey have recovered quickly and are practicing for the rematch, sheduled June 17th. the score was a tie, 170 to 170.

http://www.dprophet.com/quidditch.html

thquidditch-111.jpg
thquidditch7.jpg

Quidditch is a lifestyle not a game!

thquidditch_pic1.jpg
photo of Hogwarts Scotland quidditch pitch - the famous Harry Potter flew here!!

ththworldcup1.png
WE CHEERED THE IRISH TO VICTORY!! had sore throat for two weeks

quidditch2.jpg

rerw.gif

Andromeda Francesca Fiorelli - Chaser and Captain of the Irish Quidditch Team! {a girl has got to have a dream!}

My Sweetest Andromeda,

I am so glad that I didn't stay back in Gourt waiting there while
you attended school. I think it would have been so miserable without you. I know
you are sorry for how you shouted at me, but let me put your mind at rest now.
You never have to be sorry with me. You needed someone to lash out at - you
were hurting, still are. All I can say is time is a great healer.
There are times I miss him too.

Your uncle has arrived and is so looking forward already to the holidays, when we can all be together. I miss you terribly but know that you are
in the best of care and getting the best education. I hope your friends are nice and
I expect that I will meet them at some point. Please be careful and be attentive.
I hope your new broom is working out fine. I will write again soon but in the mean
time if you need anything just let me know!

I love you and miss you

Mommy

Journal entry:  My Dearest Callista.... for you ...

The stars bade me welcome, they called me...
        They said "Sister... come and play with us..."
        I heard their laughter ring in my ears and
        Vibrate through my heart - I am Andromeda -
        Named from the galaxy deep in the skies...

They called me as one of them -
         "Come to us", they smiled and I left my world
         And soared into theirs... such a beautious place.
         I was born in the sky - why then was I not born
         with wings or a celestial body?

I stand on the ground as if stripped ...
          How can I belong to something that is rooted?
          The moon glows each night - whether she be
          a crescent or an orb, she shines on me smiling.
          And I cannot answer her anymore.

The star that twinkles brightest,
         I know is Callista long time waiting for her
         sister's presence - I am trying to reach you.
         I never get very far... someday.
         We will be as one amongst the stars...

OMG!! my uncle Patrick wanted me to break up with Blane so what do i do!
I break up with Blane! I mean - I didn't have to, I could have tried to lie about it but that isn't me! so then what I am so down in the dumps. really!
punishment for sneaking out to fly at night, breaking up with Blane, finding the pendant Dad left in my trunk and then have an arguement with Brian!
hang on need to do this Callista.. AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!
infuriating!! totally!!

Andy!

Hi Callista,

Ok, patched things up with Brian! thank goodness don't think Zuka would
      be too happy about me arguing with him! But he does bug me on occasion,
    not all the time!
      Haven't spoken to Blane since, think he's avoiding me like the plague!
      had DADA which was ok actually must do my homework assignment yet for it and Potions was ok. Had herbology today which was really great! we planted a pumpkin seed! and learnt a whole new spell!
      have to run again! sorry - things are so hectic around here. i will write again
      soon I promise!

love to you and daddy

Andy

Dearest Sis,

It's been a while and I'm sorry. Time seems to get away from you here.
Good news is Blane and I are talking. Bad news is , Brian and I aren't!
I hit him Callista, full slap across the cheek. I know I'm not the type to do that
usually but I couldn't help myself, he was going to hurt his owl. What kind of
person would I be if I let him hurt some thing weaker than him?
We haven't talked now for a few days and it's affecting my school work. My DADA was a complete bust, I actually got stunned for not concentrating. My pumpkin nearly fell because of the same thing and flying!!!!!!! flying wasn't as much fun as it should have been at all.

Why do I let him affect me this way? Boys are useless at the best of times, I don't know why I worry my head about him. But he's my bestfriend and I miss
not talking to him.

On a lighter note, we have some massive festivities going on for Halloween. I have finally decided to dress up as a pixie. My nature decrees it.

will write again soon, I promise!

much love to you and Daddy

Andromeda

willis_wideweb__470x34901-1.jpg

This is a photo of my father Giovanni Fiorelli, my uncle Patrick and my mom Maeve with me at the quidditch world cup 2018. Ireland weren't playing that day so we got to spend alot of it with uncle P.

Dearest Sister,

can you even call me that now or I you? I still look human, I still feel human in part. I can smell now better than I ever could before. My hearing seems to be improving as well. And the funniest part is me waking up during the night and being able to see all around me. It was almost as if I was seeing every thing in this yellowish green colour but I could actually see. Uncle Patrick said it's called tapetum.

Callista, I am what is referred to as a werewolf. I'm not human any longer. I look it for the most part every other day of the month but I have to take a potion called wolfsbane to help lessen the effects. Patrick wants me every full moon to report to the hospital wing where no doubt I will be incarserated again.

I hate this - I hate me. I had a life Callista, it was good. I was dealing with my grief for Daddy and getting on with my life. Now I might as well be as dead as he is. I think I am, no-one is going to want to hang out and be friends with me are they? I'm too dangerous.
I'm signing off now, will write soon - can't talk to anyone else but you now.

have nicknamed myself already - if I don't find some humour in it I will go mad.

Canis Rufus is the red wolf... I get called Red on occasion now
so Red Wolf is just another step. so from hence forth to you I am no longer
Andromeda Francesca Fiorelli,
I am Red Wolf.

Callista,

I have written a journal for many years now to you but part of me feels this needs to stop. I need to put aside the childish things of my past and move on. I have grown alot my dearest sister and have been matured too much for any 11year old to have to do. But it is done.

I will miss this but a new journal must begin. I am going to Brightstone to buy a journal especially for this reason. I will no longer write my heart and soul out to you Callista, instead everything I feel, everything I need to say will be buried deep inside me. I will need it I know. I have decided after reading the book on Remus Lupin to give a better account of what it means to be a werewolf.

It will take a special journal as I won't want everyone to see it.
I will always love you and Daddy.

Canis

Callista,
I know I said that I was getting to old for this but packing up my trunk I found my journal and the desire to write in you was overwhelming...
Well the year has finished and I've just about survived it.
Zuka and I are going to Essies for the holidays, which is great. Zuka knows about me being a werewolf so there won't be any surprises there. I've been lucky in that the wolfsbane has taken proper effect now. A girl in wolves clothing quiet literallly.
It doesn't hurt too much anymore either or else I'm just getting more used to it.
I made the Keeper of the quidditch team and managed to keep my job at Honeydukes as well, he's keeping me on for the summer. Lucky me.
Brian, Zuka and I didn't get to spend too much time together over the last semester as things got so hectic with school and all. And though he's going home for the summer, we'll write and keep in touch.
The waiting for the exam results is awful, I hope I did alright. I know I put the work in, miracles do happen or maybe the influence of so much magic around me inspired me to work hard.
The year has been difficult in many ways, my father passed away before I started at Hogwarts and my mother began dating her childhood sweetheart again. They recently got married and are currently setting up home together. Hence my desire to spend my summer holidays with Essie, my godmother instead of with them. I could have gone back to Ireland but my grandfather passed away at Christmas. He was old and very sick and frail. His time, he'd say but it just wouldn't have been the same and with my 'condition' it would have been impossible for me to go back. Essie is an ex transfiguration professor and has organised a place for me to be on the full moons over the summer.
Here's to another year of Hogwarts, I really hope I do make it to second year. Theres still so much to learn.

Andromeda xxx
[/i]

Summer Vacation Journal

A whole new journal for a whole new year in my life. I intend to do alot this year and having fun is definitly on the cards, as well as studying hard. But in the mean time there is my vacation. Zazuka and I arrived safely at Esmerelda's house, we got a really great reception. Our room is wonderful, I got the bed by the window which is great. I get to stare out at the moon most nights. Myself and Zuka practise our flying, so we're not all rusty by September. I am so getting faster. The break I got in my arm just before we packed up for the holidays is rightly mended. I knew the old werewolf powers of regeneration wouldn't let me down. Brian hasn't written yet but I live in hope. Have written him two letters already. On Dads anniversary I left some flowers out side the Leaky, it doesn't upset me anymore. So much so, that I went in and had a butterbeer while writing a letter to Brian.

Myself and Z have been working hard but when we're not, we're having a really great time. We hang around Obsidian and Brightstone alot, I picked myself up a camera magical of course and we've been taking pictures of ourselves all over the place to send onto Brian but as keep sakes as well. I say we take them when in actual fact we hassle anyone on the street until they take them for us. This is one of us outside the Leaky Cauldron, I really like this photo.

LeakyCauldronp4.jpg

Of course Zuka brought Jinx who proceeded to hiss at me for most of the day, when he wasn't sipping his milk or doing something else utterly cute. I've bumped into Violet a few times as well which is great. She came into the store and I met her at Florescue's ice cream parlour. Her brother is starting this year, so adorable really, Angus. Hard to imagine we were that small and young last year. Wow, a whole year and we survived it. Well I nearly didn't but besides my once a month gig, I'm doing fine. Really. We also went to Gringotts bank to withdraw some spending money. It was really funny.

There was this lovely man and woman walking past so I asked them if they wouldn't mind taking a photo of myself and Zuka standing infront of the building. When this goblin walks towards us, evidently going into work. So naturally I stopped him and begged him to stand into the photo with us. We laughed so hard afterwards. Talk about behaving like muggle tourists. He was very nice though and only grumbled about a dozen times during the photo. Here it is, cheese.

gringotswithgoblinp5.jpg

Anyhow, we both met this really cute guy in the ice cream parlour. I went in to treat myself to a monster float and then Zuka came in all dusty like from work and over to our table he comes. Adrain. So so cute. Totally adorable. Felt guilty about being all girly and receptive to his compliments, (he said we were pretty, especially me!) Can you imagine? Me! hahahaha
But, yeah felt guilty until I talked later with Essie about it and she made me see sense big time. I'm 12 years old and my feelings for Brian will most likely always be there but whats the point in pining for someone who just doesn't see you that way. So, I have decided she's right. I will have fun and whatever happens, happens. Of course he is turning 17, which means hello --- 5 yr difference. Highly unlikely he'll be thinking that way about me either. Oh well. Though he did ask me if I fancied any boy.

We went book browsing to Florish and Blotts, was dying to check out there new stock but ended up only going back again for my school book. Boring much but did get to meet Estrella. The fourth year prefect actually she'll be fifth year now. We've met quite a few people actually. It's been great fun so far. Oh, here's a shot of us outside the bookstore.

FlorishandBlottsp3.jpg

Told you, we took shots of ourselves every where. Had a full moon change over as well, which went off without a hitch. Much to Esmerelda's delight and Zuka's dismay. I think she was hoping for something exciting, or to be left down with me in the 'special' room. I'm getting up the courage to ask Essie if I can sit up with them at the next one, I'm literally as gentle as a puppy. But then again Jinx will be there and might attack me with his little claws. Could you imagine if I ended up tearing the little bundle to ribbons? Arghh!!

Oh, we took a really nice photo too on our way into Brightstone. Essie took us muggle shopping in the near by city. Talk about a shock to the system when you've been out of touch with the real world for so long. It was funny though. This is us after coming through the wall. They put barrels there as a decoy, but they do move - magically again of course. Don't ask me where the door goes to though, Essie says if we are really troublesome, she'll show us. So, I think we'll skip it somehow.

photo2.jpg

I also have a new boss at Honeydukes, he's done great things to the place so far. The new stock is fab. Met Adrian's sister there as well. Which reminds me, his birthday party is tomorrow. Anyhow, we pestered poor Mr. Fudge to take a photo of the two of us in his store as well. I'll get myself fired one of these days, I really will. But, he said yes and took a great shot.
photo.jpg

Anyhow, have to dash. Loads still to do and so much more mischief to get up to.
Will keep you up to date.

Andromeda.

New Journal 2021

I don't know why I'm writing a new journal, I can't even bare to write as if I'm writing to Callista anymore. I guess this is an attempt to stop the frequent nightmares that I have. The healer from St. Mungo's said that keeping a journal and logging every thing I remember, writing in it whenever I wake from one of my bad dreams should help with my overall healing. I hope he is right, something has to help.

This is the first week back at Hogwarts and I shudder to think what I would be like now if Essie hadn't gotten me out of Durmstrang. Would I even be alive? It's so hard to say, what makes it worse is the fact that my own mother did positively nothing to get me out of there and yet, Zuka and Brian had a whole escape plan made up to try and get me out. I love my friends dearly.

I have been made a prefect and can't even begin to imagine why. I feel as if part of the darkness that was inflicted on me in Durmstrang has seeped into my very soul and is just waiting to be unleashed. It is a horrible thought and though at first I attempted to steer clear of those I care about here, I know that surrounding myself with them is probably a better solution. I have never felt so loved or cared for as I do when I am here with my friends, at least not since my fathers passing.

I know at some point the try-outs for quidditch will be called and after the greeting in the common room, my old team are expecting me to try out but I can't. I did try to fly but it hurts so much. It will take time alot of time... perhaps now is a good time to relay for my own sanity what Professor Glouster the Dark Arts professor did. If it works towards my own eventual healing then relaying it on paper cannot be so bad. I haven't even told this to Zazuka yet, the shame and embarressment are just way too much.

I was allowed to attend my Dark Arts class for a change - usually, they shut me away in the dungeon. There I had my own room, my own cell. It was from this cell that many of my 'classes' were held. Professor Glouster would bring the class down and experiment with various spells to test my regenerative powers. He would then bring them down on the full moon when after weeks of being refused my wolfsbane, I would change ...

Here he would experiment again for the class the regenerative powers this time of the wolf. The difference between my human form and my wolf form. Surely the hair was a massive give away. One day he came down with the class in the foulest of moods, the full moon had been two nights prior and I had not behaved as he would have liked me too. At least the wolf didn't but when I don't drink my potion then I cannot be held accountable for the madness that takes hold once I become a werewolf. Apparently even with all the jinxes and hexes on the bars of my dungeon cell, my rage on seeing him knew no precedent and though the magic should have flown me back against the wall as it had done many times before, the werewolves strength and determination was just ... alot stronger now. It was only the following morning that I noticed the bars on my cell had been pulled back as if in an escape attempt.

No-one came near me that day, to give me food or water or to allow me to use the bathroom. The janitor came later on that evening to repair the bent bars and told me that I had tried to attack the professor but he had hit me in my wolf form with one spell after another until eventually the wolf was defeated and lay crumbled and bloody on the dungeon floor. He had barely kept me alive again. Of course the regenerative powers of my werewolf self are amazing and I thank goodness for them, for without them I certainly wouldn't be here now.

But, when he came down to the dungeon I was surprised that he invited me to walk with him to the classroom. I did but wearily. When we finally arrived he asked me to stand at the top of the class. Here his manner changed, I could tell he was not in a forgiving mood and whatever the werewolf had tried to do, it was the human that was going to suffer long term for it. He turned his back on me and lectured for nearly twenty minutes on various dark magic spells that had no discernable cure, how many Aurors over the years had lost limbs and other body parts when they had come up against such spells. He turned towards me with venom in his eyes, that is all I can describe it as. I had no wand to protect myself against him with and would have known no spells to counter effect those he threw at me.

The first spell sent me howling in pain onto the classroom floor, writhing in agony begging him to make the pain stop.
The second he bound my body in magic like ropes and lifted me in the air, swinging me back and forth like a rag doll.
The third... the third was like a sharp firey sword hacking away at my leg. I stupidly had tried to run, to turn away to protect my face of all things. He directed his wand at my left leg and I fell in a daze to the floor.

The pain was unbearable and when eventually I woke from my unconscious state, it was to wake in the school hospital wing. It was here that Esmerelda my godmother finally found me and took me back to The Gables with her. For several days I had two of the best healers from St. Mungos come and try to heal my leg, eventually the only thing they could do was remove it and place a prosthetic limb in its place. A muggle invention with magical properties. It would be attached magically and is now charmed to resemble my own lost limb, though I know it isn't and it gives me no real trouble. I am told I will be able to fly again but the fear of people knowing that I am less that what I should be....

Revenge sat with me all summer long and I couldn't do nothing or than scream and cry with pain and agony or dream up ways to hurt those who had hurt me. Now I feel nothing for them. I am numb. I have since changed at the full moon, once again taking wolfsbane. The first incident was strange, as my leg had been removed the day before and my body had to readjust to this state before my new limb could be placed. A wolf with three legs looks funny indeed but amazingly enough once the magical prosthetic limb was put in place, my werewolf form also had four legs again. Granted one looks ridiculous compared to the other three but at least I have all limbs again.

I will keep up this journal as best I can, it will be a long year I fear. People seem to have many questions they feel I have to answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back