Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ash Wand, 14 1/4", Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Isabella had gotten funny looks in the castle as she ran by in her metallic silver bathing suit. Her feet were all cut up and bruised from running through rocks and grass from the lakefront. It had taken her a while to find the hospital wing because she didn't know where it was but someone had generously pointed her in the direction.

When she got there she stopped and put her hands on her knees as she tried to catch her breath. She looked up and saw a nurse going towards her. "My friend..Andrew...unconscious...at the lakefront," she managed to say between catching her breath. She hoped they would come help him soon.

Sidney had been sitting writing at her desk when she heard a bit of commotion, she gracefully stood up and hurried out, seeing a girl in a silver bathing suit looking quite distressed, "Unconcious?" she asked, after hearing a breif sentence, "Okay take a deep breath and tell me what happened as we walk," she asked summoning a towel and passing it over to her as she began to walk towards the door.

"Thank you," Isabella said as the Nurse handed her a towel. She wrapped it around herself as she began walking with her towards the lakefront. Isabella kept wincing at the cuts and bruises on her feet but ignored it.
"Ok well, Andrew and I were at the lakefront, and we decided to race in the lake, not all the way across or anything," she added hurriedly. "But when we were swimming back to shore, something got Andrew and he was struggling to fight it off, then suddenly he fainted. I went to him to save him and I managed to pull him out to shore but I don't know what to do. He's completely unconscious!" Isabella managed to say it all to her as they walked.

[Our topic on the lakefront is called "First time out" if you need to know.]
[Also, it was September when the topic was started so it wasn't TOO cold to go swimming yet. :p]

((OKay =)) ))

Sidney accompanied the girl "Oh those look painful," she said noticing the cuts on her legs and feet, she flicked her wand saying the wordless spell that should heal them very quickly "Better?" she asked. "Was he on his own when you left him?" she asked worriedly, increasing her pace as the lake came into view.

The nurse performed a spell for Isabella's cuts and instantly she felt better. "Oh wow, thanks so much," she said to her smiling appreciatively.

"Well...yes, I left him alone. I didn't want to, but I knew it was better to run and get someone than stay there helpless," Isabella answered cautiously. "He's lying on his back in front of the lake," she added.

Sidney nodded "Well it was definatly the right thing to do coming to get someone," she said speading up again, she was worried about this boy unconcious, "How long had he been unconcious for?" she asked spotting him in the distance.

((shall we continue in the actuall Rp?))

Isabella thought for a while as they finally approached Andrew. "Umm, I'd say it's been about 15 minutes maybe?" she answered calculating all the time it took for her to get him out of the water, and then all the time she ran to the castle.

[Yeah let's continue in the rp.]

_______________________AFTER ANDREW BECAME CONCIOUS_____________________

Andrew entred the hospital wing supprted by the nurse and Isabella.His legs were paining due to the deep cuts and so were his hands.Why couldn't he have thought of the spell instead of using his limbs to fight the creature? he thought.

Isabella tried to support Andrew as much as possible because she didn't want him to strain himself. "Here you go Andrew, sit down on this bed," she said, motioning towards the nearest bed and looking at Nurse Coogan to see if she agreed.

Sidney nodded at Isabella and helped Andrew walk over to teh nearest bed, she then helped him up onto the bed. "Wait here for a minute," she said to them both smiling at them before departing. She walked over to the supplies cupboard and got out a potion that hse kne would heal the cuts, she returned with the bottle clasped in her hands "Now this is going to sting a little," she said, pouring a few drops onto each cut.

Andrew wanted to start jumping around the place as the nurse put whatever the liquid was.It pained him but he tried to ignore the pain because he knew that it was for his better ment."Oouucchhh."he said as it started stinging more.

"Sorry, I know its not pleasent but it really will help," Sideny said kindley, "It might be sore for a few minutes then it should be normal again," she siad brighly, "Though I would like you too stay here for a while," she added, she wanted to keep an eye on him for a while, especually seeing as he had been unconciouss, "Did you hit your head at all?" she asked.

Isabella just stayed by Andrew's side, holding his hand as Nurse Coogan put the stinging stuff on his cuts. She replayed the events in her mind trying to remember if he hit his head but she couldn't remember or not.

Andrew nodded to Sidney.He didnt want to stay but he had no energy to argue."I don't think so"he said as she asked if he had hit his head.

"Ahh well thats good news," Sidney said, "And don't worry you won't have to stay for long, just try and get some rest now!" she said, softly yet firmly at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back