<i>
</i>
adam-gregory-interview.jpg

Vital Statistics:

<SIZE size="50">PB: Adam Gregory
Date of Birth: July 4, 2000
Age now: 27
Eye color: storm blue eyes
Hair color: Jet black hair worn short. He occasionally puts gel in it and spikes it up.
Height: 6'2
Build: Athletic
Nationality: Brazilian

Current Location: Wanaka, New Zealand & Europe

Identifying features: a tattoo on my chest- the crest from my wizarding school
Style:Casual, Casual 2,

Occupation: Professional Quidditch Player with the Thundelarra Thunderers
Quidditch
School: Brazilian Wizarding Academy
Class of 2018
Captain of the quidditch team
OWL Grades: Defense Against the Dark Arts (EE), Transfiguration (EE), Divination (EE), Muggles Studies (A), Charms (A), Potions (P)
NEWT Grades: Defense Against the Dark Arts (EE), Transfiguration (P), Muggle Studies (EE), Charms (A)

Family:
Reese-Witherspoon-Prince-William-Kate-Middleton-wedding-Jim-Toth-GsJUu.jpg

Wife:Evette Adams
<SIZE size="50">PB: Reese Witherspoon
Born in 1997
Mixed-blood/ Part Veela
Supermodel
Children: LeAnn Adams (b. 2015), Bisera, Fantine, Desislav & Marius Zhefarovich (b. )​

CibrianEddi52480_150x200.jpg

Marcos Belo (My Pop)
<SIZE size="50">Pb: Eddie Cibrian
Born in 1980
Pure Blood
Ex- Professional Quidditch Player; Retired

ew7.jpg

Clarissa Victore (My Mother)
Born in 1980
Muggle

This is the only photo of my mother I've ever seen. I haven't seen her since the day she left me when I was only two, and I don't remember her.

Partying, girls especially redheads, Quidditch, Brazil, beaches, ocean waves, my Nimbus, children, Evette Adams
Dislikes:
losing, school, oranges (I'm allergic)

History:

Childhood:

I was mostly raised by my nanny, Adri, because my dad was on the road a lot. He was a Chaser for the Brazilian National Team, so I mostly saw him during the off-season. It was pretty cool though. I had the whole mansion to myself and didn't have anyone to boss me around except Adri. She mostly let me do whatever I wanted but she was hard to fool. I couldn't really get away with much, which is why my dad kept her I guess.

School:

I always knew I'd be going to the Brazilian Wizarding Academy. There weren't any other schools around and my dad went there when he was young, so where else would I go? I was never really into school much but it was cool getting to be around someone besides Adri. My dormmates were pretty cool, and I guess classes were ok. My favorite class was Transfiguration, mostly because Professor Rua was funny.

Quidditch was what I spent most of my time doing. It came naturally to me, but I never could get the hang of chasing so I ended up becoming a Beater. I even became the Captain of the team during my fifth year, which surprised a lot of people, but not me though. I guess there weren't that many other people to choose from because I should've been well at the bottom of the list for being a model student.

Career:

Teams started scouting me when I was in my last year at BWA and by that time I knew I was going pro. I would've been stupid not to. I got an offer from the Brazilian National Team on the day I graduated. I spent a year as an alternate, but then one of the Beaters got hurt and I ended up starting. From then on, I was the team's starting Beater because the guy ended up retiring because of his injury.

Being a quidditch player is the greatest feeling in the world. I get the girls, the fame and the fortune. Well, I'm not that famous yet, I guess. But soon. Maybe, with this trade to the Thundelarra Thunderers, I'll be on a bigger platform. Seriously, what more is there?

Love:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back