Knotted 9 Inch Sturdy Maple Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
Andi Hart

a1672485942cf794de012b08cea7cadeaef650ec.gifv

White shirt now red, my bloody nose
Sleepin', you're on your tippy toes

Full Name: Andrea "Andi" Hart

Pronounciation: An - dree - ah/ "An - dee" / Heart

Name Meaning:
Andrea - A name from Greek origin, Andrea is a unisex name, though it's origins are masculine. The name means 'manly', 'brave/courageous' and 'warrior'
Hart - Also from a masculine origin, Hart is an English name meaning 'stag', and 'strong/brave'

Nickname(s) or alias: Andrea predominately is known by and prefers her nickname "Andi" (and will such forth be called so for the rest of the biography)

Birthday: 10th August, 2044

Sexual Orientation: Andi has started taking notice of both genders

Nationality: New Zealand

City or town of birth: Napier, New Zealand

Currently lives: Napier, New Zealand

Wealth status: Having no family or relatives, Andi's personal status is lower class

House: Andi lives at an Orphanage in New Zealand

Previous House(s): Andi has had no previous houses

Languages Spoken: English, very basic Te Reo Maori

Native Language: English

Relationship status: Andi is Currently Single

Creepin' around like no one knows
Think you're, so criminal

Playby: Billie Lourd

Height: Andi is an average height for her age

Hair Colour: Andi's hair is light brown/brunette

Hair Style: Andi often wears her hair down, in it's messy waves

Eye Color: Andi has light brown eyes

Tattoos: Andi loves tattoos, but does not yet have any of her own

Piercings: Andi does not have any piercings yet

Preferred Style of Clothing: Andi has worn a lot of hand-me-downs throughout her life. She loves the look of glitz and glam, hats and sunglasses, but currently can only wear the T-Shirts and Jeans that have been given to her. Andi loves the ripped jeans look, and no matter how much trouble it gets her into, she often rips the jeans herself. While Andi would love to wear (faux) fur coats in winter, she bundles up with badly knitted scarves and prickly jumpers.

Jewelery/accessories: Andi doesn't wear any jewelery, but loves the looks of sparkles. She would eventually love to have her ears pierced. If and when she can, she'd love to wear big, sparkley jewelery.

Bruises on both my knees for you
Don't say, thank you or please

Smoker? Absolutely not

Drinker? At her young age, Andi is not a drinker. In the future, maybe.

Allergies? Bad attitudes!

I do what I want, when I'm wanting to
My soul? So cynical

Personality: Andi likes to be silly and have fun, and her fun often pushes boundries. She loves pranks and dares, and she's pretty determined and competitive, so if someone dares her to do something, she'll do it. Although she doesn't take many things seriously, she is pretty ambitious once she sets her mind to something; her main ambition is to have fun.

Personality Type: "Entrepreneur" ESTP-A
Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.
IMPROVISOR
FOCUSED ON THE PRESENT
88% Extraverted
58% Observant
62% Thinking
81% Prospecting
82% Assertive

Cooking and Baking

Sports

Dislikes:
Being told she's thinks she is not
/Liars

Being cooped up

Thunderstorms

Fears and Phobias:
Heights

Strengths:
Courageous - There's not a lot of things that Andi won't try. She will always push hers, and other's boundries and loves trying new things.

Ambitious - Along with her stubborn trait, once Andi sees something she wants, she goes for it. She will work hard and passionately to figure something out, to go for what she wants.

Bold/Direct - Andi is full of life and energy. She loves pushing boundaries and discovering and using new things and ideas. Andi likes to communicate clearly, with direct and factual questions and answers. Things are what they are.

Weaknesses:
Stubborn - If Andi wants something, she goes for it. Once she has her mind set, it can take a lot, or a long time to convince her otherwise.

Risk-prone – Andi can be impatient which leads her to push into uncharted territory without thinking of the long-term consequences. Andi intentionally combats boredom with extra risk.

Unstructured – If Andi sees an opportunity – to fix a problem, to advance, to have fun – and seize the moment, she will often ignore rules and social expectations in the process.

Defiant – Andi won’t be boxed in. Repetition, hardline rules, sitting quietly while they are lectured at. She is action-oriented and hands-on.

Pet Peeves:

Virtue:

Fortitude; Courage in pain or adversity. Strength of mind.

Vice:
Pride; Deep pleasure from one's own achievements.

Motivations: The thing that motivates Andi the most, is the need and want to have fun. Andi just wants to enjoy life, and will search for the fun and joy in almost every situation.
Andi also loves to know things, to know all things and often won't stop until she knows the things.

Goals and Ambitions:

Favorite Colour:
Andi loves the colour green; a pastel green is the best

Least Favourite Colour: Grey days, grey clothes, grey is just boring! (Coincidentally, grey was the color of the orphanage's school uniform).

Favourite Season: Summer!

Taste in Music: Reggae

Talents/Skills: Andi had to learn to help out in the kitchen, as one of the older children at the orphanage. It is one of the few fond memories Andi has of the place, and probably the only fond memory she has of the Matron - cooking and on the odd occassion, baking together.

Love Style:

Ludus; Playful.
Those who see love as a desiring to want to have fun with each other, to do activities indoor and outdoor, tease, indulge, and play harmless pranks on each other.
Ludic lovers want to have as much fun as possible. When they are not seeking a stable relationship, they rarely or never become overly involved with one partner and often can have more than one partner at a time. If a relationship materializes it will be about having fun and indulging in activities of varying degrees of learnedness together.

So you're a tough guy
Like it really rough guy

Mother and Relationship:
Andi doesn't know her true mother. If she ever got the chance, she wouldn't want to meet her. The mother type that she had in her life was the 'matron' of the orphanage, and they never really had a good relationship.

Father and Relationship:
As with her mother, Andi doesn't have a father. She doesn't have a father figure in her life, and really doesn't undertsand what a 'father figure' is supposed to be or do.

Siblings and Other Family Members:

Partner/Spouse:

"Travel only with those you love"
[None]

Children: [None]

Pets: Andi doesn't have any pets, but she does like animals. She would eventually like to get a pet - maybe fish!

First Kiss:
[Not Yet]

First Crush:
[Not Yet]

First Love:
[Not Yet]

Past Relationships: [None]

Just can't get enough guy
Chest always so puffed guy

Patronus: Tiger; Brave, competitive, confident and unpredictable.

Patronus Memory: At the moment, it is the feeling of being in the ocean; completely free and relaxed and at peace.

Animagus: Tonkinese Cat; goofy, lively and playful.

Boggart: A massive cliff (heights)

Blood Status: Andi's blood status is unknown to her and those around her but if anyone were to figure it out, they'd see that she is from mixed blood.

Wand and Description:

Hogwarts House and Feelings:

Zodiac:
Leo;
Roll out the red carpet, because Leo has arrived. Leo is represented by the lion, and these spirited fire signs are the kings and queens of the celestial jungle. These astrological divas never get tired of lavish dinners, exclusive parties, or decadent designer wear. Leo is ruled by the sun, the dazzling celestial body that governs life and vitality. The sun never goes retrograde, and likewise, Leos are renowned for their stability, loyalty, and consistency. They are dedicated friends and lovers who put their hearts into every relationship. This fixed sign is known for its ambition and determination, but above all, Leos are celebrated for their remarkable bravery. Fearless optimists who refuse to accept failure, Leos will find their deep wells of courage grow as they mature.

Element: Water;
Water types are majestic and carefree. They're also very easy going and are a strong believer in fate. They are penetrating, critical and scrutinising, seeking knowledge and understanding.

Regrets:

Secrets:

I'm the bad guy
Duh

b64f522e1df9119233c34b692ddbb753d4209312.gifv

What is your real name, birth name, and the name you use most often?
"My full name is Andrea Hart, but I got by Andi, which is way better!"

Do you have a nickname? What is it, and where you get it?
"Yo, I just said it! Andi!"
What do you look like? Be as descriptive as possible.
"I have like, medium length to long hair and it's usually just curly by itself which is nice, and it's dark blonde! My eyes are brown and I think my chin is pretty pointy!"

How do you dress most of the time?
"Whatever is kinda clean I guess? Tshirt and jeans? Although I'd love a denim jacket or some of those fancy shoes or one of those fancy fur coats - fake fur of course."
How do you "Dress up"?
"With a really pretty necklace that I have...!"

How do you "Dress down"?
I mean that's my usual wear so maybe I just sit in my pjs instead.

In your opinion, what is your best feature?
I have a nice smile!

What's your real birth date? What age are you at the time of this interview?
10th of August! I'm a Leo! And eleven years old!
What one word best describes you?
"Energetic!"

What was your family like?
"I have no idea. I don't know anyone from my family, I'm from an orphanage! I don't really care what they were like."
What is your first memory?
"Oooh rough, a lot of my early memories are other kids going home."

What was your favourite toy?
"I had a teddy bear, but I'm pretty sure one of the other kids took him home."
What is your fondest childhood memory?
"Cooking! I was pretty scared the first time I had to do it with the matron, but I started to get excited everytime she asked me."

What is your worst childhood memory?
"Another tough one geez. Probably the first time I realized that I probably wasn't going to leave the orphanage."
What hobbies do you have?
"When the matron doesn't ask me to help with cooking, I love to go down to the beach and swim! I love swimming."

What time of day is your favourite?
"The afternoon when all the chores are done and I can get outside!"​

What annoys you more than anything else?
"Being called things I'm not. Or someone being mean to my friend(s)."

What would be the perfect gift for you?
"Dinner and dessert!"
What's the most beautiful thing you've ever seen?
"The sunset over the ocean, hands down."

What do you find most relaxing?
"Swimming."
What kind of weather is your favourite?
"Summer! ☀️ "

What habit that others have annoys you most?
"Leaving the water running. Turn the tap off!"
What kind of things embarrass you? Why?
"Being told I can't do something, or I'm not good enough. Wanna bet?!"

What don't you like about yourself?
"I just...can't get stuff out of my head once I decide that I want to know about it or that that's the way things are."​

Is it okay for you to cry? When was the last time you cried?
"Yeah crying's fine I guess, but I haven't cried in a long time."

What is your sexual orienation?
"I have no idea! I like looking at boys and girls."​

Do you currently have a partner? Who?
"Nope!"

What is the perfect romantic date?
"Picnic on the beach!"​

Describe the perfect romantic partner for you.
"Someone who likes to have fun!"

Do you ever want to get married and have children?
"I have no freakin' clue."​

What do you feel most strongly about?
"Don't take life so seriously!"

Interview questions were created by Rich Taylor, and can be found right here, originally posted by Laura Cushing. Any edits are made by Pheeb, for the purpose of fitting into Hogwarts New Zealand's world.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back