And Again I Go?

Toni Addison

Wand
Rowan Wand 15" Essence of Fang of Basilisk
Toni walked up to the North Tower. It seemed like one of those places that she found herself during important events of her life time. It was the place in which she came when she spoke to Jenna. It was the place in which she talked to Beau. It was the place in which she found herself in tears in front of Taylor. Though Toni found the North tower, the place where her feet seemed to always lead her. Today was one of those days that her feet took over, and lead her basically where ever they wanted ,or maybe more so where she secretly wanted to find herself.

Climbing up the stairs, Toni's flip flop shoes made an almost clopping noise, even if it was a light noise. No wonder why they were called flip flops. That however wasn't on the this Slytherin's mind. Nothing really was. She continued to walk up until she reached the top in which this Slytherin found an empty tower.

"It's always empty at first" Toni said to herself thinking how rarely she came up here with people surrounding the area. Soon she was always joined by someone, sometimes people she liked other times people she hated, the few times there were people that joined her that Toni did not yet know. Hopefully this time someone who Toni at least liked or did not know joined her. Really this Slytherin girl wasn't in the mood for someone who she disliked to join her up in the place that held so many memories.

Jacob was finished up with all his homework of the week and he had free time on his hands.He didn't feel like he wanted to do anything that was important like revision for the upcoming exams.He knew that he was improving and was confident that he could get good grades this year and didn't have to get panicky.

So he decided to roam arround the castle and do a bit of exploring.He first went to his dorm to drop off his bag and change.He got into home clothes and got out of the common room and up to the Entrance Hall.He wasn't sure where he was going so he just walked up the marble stair cases and wandered arround idly.

He reached the Astronomy tower and crossed over to the North Tower.He wasn't expecting to meet anyone and was surprised to see Toni Addison a fello second year Slytherin.He had only talked to her once and thought that it was shameful for him not to have made himself fammiliar to a fellow Slytherin.

He walked up to her with a small smile on his face,wondering from her look,what mood she was in."Hi there Toni."he greeted her flashing a smile.He hoped that she wasn't in the 'Stay away from me or I'll punch you!' mood.

Toni heard foot steps coming up the stairs and for a moment she caught herself holding her breath. Never was she sure who would come up and meet her. Would it be Sam? Her heart almost wanted him to be the one yet at the same time she was way to nervous to have Sam around, she wasn't sure how she felt about him. Well really she knew how she felt, the question was how Sam felt.

Maybe it would be Knight or Taylor, both who Toni hadn't talked one on one in forever. Yet still anyone would do, mostly anyone. Her brown eyes still focused out the window as her blonde hair feel slightly into her face.

Not until she heard her name, did she turn around not knowing whose voice it was. The face was familiar yet the name did not come at first. "Hello" Toni said her mind swarming for the name of the boy who was in her year. Starts with a J. Jerry, Jimmy, James, the names came through her head. Finally it came to her Jacob

A small smile formed on her lips. "What are you doing up here?" Toni asked casually.

"Well...I was just roaming the castle,and I ended up making my way up here."he told her, his eyes running over the stone walls and the big windows.He hadn't been up here many times and it was a peaceful and quite place to be.

"So how are your studies going? I always see you in the lessons."he asked wondering why he hadn't ever tried to get to know her.However,he was going to do that today.

Toni's eyes flickered the outside as she listened to Jacob's explaination as to why he was up here. Sounded much like her own reason, her small feet making their way up here on their own. This Slytherin watched the few people outside finding this an extremely common situation for her. It always seemed no matter who she found herself surrounded by up in the towers that she would gaze at the window not longing to be there, but more just curious as to what the rest of the world was doing at that very moment.

The mention of studies however made a small laugh escape the mouth of this twelve year old girl. How was it that studies seemed to find their way in every conversation. What was she a Ravenclaw?!? Though it was a basic enough topic to get involved in so Toni turned back to the boy named Jacob. He's not bad looking She thought her eyes looking him over once more. Mentally shaking herself out of it, she reminded herself that boys lead to drama and she had quite enough of that with her thoughts about Sam running wild.

"Classes are fine" Toni said not having much opinion on lessons in the least. "I don't care for Defense Against the Dark arts in all truthfullness though. Really the Professor doesn't click with me too much" She continued thinking that the professor did at least like her, but she did not care for the professor. He scared her for some odd reason. "And herbology well err" She said rolling her eyes making a point. That class would always be the least favorite of Toni as long as she lived. It was just a horrid class in general. "How are you making out with them. Exams aren't too far away" She said her tone getting slightly warmer. Lately it hadn't taken Toni to warm up to others, maybe this was the same kind of thing.

"Yes the Defense Professor surely thinks he's something.I totally miss Professor King."he said with a sigh.Professor King was the best professor he had ever had and he was even the most active one.Other professors were hardly seen outside their offices and classrooms.

"Herbology is the least favourite of some girls.With all the work they make us do.But it's my favourite.Even though I detest the professor."he told Toni.He loved plants and animals and he was not afraid to get covered in mud insead he really liked the smell of damp soil.

"Yeah well I am improving.Last year it was all studying and no good grades for me.This year I am hoping for good grades."he said cheerily.He knew he would not need to push himslef to the limit to get good grades.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back