An un-Biased Opinion

Sam Prince

OOC First Name
Louise
Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
Sam headed up to the North Tower he took some of the advice from Zuka, who said it was quiet up here. He sent a message to a Ravenclaw to let Knight know he was waiting in the North Tower for him. Sam paced up and down waiting for him. He was the only one who could help him right now. He needed his best friend more than ever.

Scorpius had gotten the message from a fellow Ravenclaw that Prince was waiting for him up in the North Tower. Wondering what it could possibly be, Scorpius exited his common room and took flight up the stairs. He saw his best friend there and clapped him on the shoulder, unknowing to what was going on with him. "Hey mate, what's up?" he asked with a smile.

Sam felt a hand on his shoulder. "Hey you!" he smiled weakly to him. "I'm glad you got the message." Sam inhaled. "Okay, I need your advice. I know your a guy and were usually crap at these kinda things but your the nly who would have an un-biased opinion on this." He explained. "Toni cheated on me. She kissed Beau. I don't know what to do now. Where do I go from here?" he asked him and leaned against the wall. If he asked Hoshi or Jenn they would say dump her. But right now he hadn't a clue what to do.

Scorpius stared at Prince as he realized he seemed very serious. After he had said everything in one breath he said, "W-what?" He pawed the ground thinking of what to say. "Mate, do you think I'm the best person to ask?" Scorpius said smiling weakly and ruffling his hair. He didn't think Toni would do something like that to him, who was this Beau person? What would he do in this situation? "I don't know what to tell you..." Scorpius said quietly. "But I'll help you come up with a solution," he said affirmatively. Prince was his best friend, and he'd come to him for advice, so he wasn't going to let him down. Now if only he could just think of the right thing to do.

Sam shook his head and sighed, "Your probably not the best person to ask. But Jenn and Hoshi both dispise Toni. If I tell them, they'll tell me to dump her." He said sadly, he knew Knight probably didn't want to be hearing this as he had a crush on Toni. "I'm afraid..that If I do stay with Toni. Jenn will hate me." he said seriously. "No wait! She will hate me. I mentioned her once about staying for the holidays and I said she was, so I might aswell. She slapped me across the face! If I let it slip I am even considering staying with Toni she'll never be my friend again.." He banged the back of his head against the wall. "I stay with Toni, I lose Jenn. I break up with Toni...I'll lose Toni." he sighed. He then looked to Knight for help.

Scorpius stood there, still ruffling his hair as a form of stalling. To be honest, he was still shocked Toni would do something like that. "Are you sure this is true?" he asked, trying to be optimistic. What if it was a rumor? What if he was jumping to conclusions? "Who told you this?" he asked. What would he do? He hated not being more help to him yet.

Sam nodded sadly, "Yup. Well first Jenn told me, then I confronted Toni." He paused. "She admitted to it, but she made it seem like no big deal. She made it sound like she did nothing.." Sam sort of felt he was in the bad position, Stop, thats the Hufflepuff coming through.. he thought bitterly to himself.

Scorpius nodded his head slowly as Sam spoke. So it was true. Scorpius began pacing the floor trying to think of what his friend should do. He didn't want to tell him to break up with Toni because if that made him happy he should stay happy. "It all depends on if you think she's worth it," Scorpius began shoving his hands in his jean pockets. "Is she worth forgiving?" he asked, referring to Toni. That was a horrible thing to ask, if Toni was worth something. "And as for Jenna, she's a Hufflepuff, do you think she'll forgive you soon enough if you stay with Toni?" Scorpius sighed in frustration, for a Ravenclaw he wasn't very smart at these kinds of things.

Sam put his hands on the back of his head so he wasn't leaning against the cold wall. He sighed, of coarse she was worth it. She was Toni. "But if I let her off so easily...she might think I'm a pushover and kiss him again." he thought aloud. Not realising he had said it until a couple of seconds afterwards. But it was only Knight.

"Jenn's not just any Hufflepuff Knight. Shes more than that. She means more to me than that." Jenn was his best friend. "..besides shes already a bit peeved off with me. Though I suppose I'll have a chat with her." he said blowing out the air he took in a while back. "I'm sorry about this. The way I dragged you into all of this, this mess."

Scorpius sighed along with Sam. Of course Toni was worth it, he thought before shaking those thoughts out of his mind. "It's okay, you're my best friend, you're supposed to be able to tell me anything," Scorpius said with a small smile to Sam.

He continued to pace the room and said defeatedly, "It seems like it's a win/lose situation eh?" Toni or Jenna? It was impossible to choose. Finally he decided on something. "I think you should stay with Toni, but you'll have to build trust all over again. I don't like this Beau person, what House is he in?" Scorpius asked as he furrowed his brows.

Sam looked up when he came to a decision. "Your right. Thats the thing, he's in Slytherin too. Which means they'll be together all the time." he said and tone of anger in his voice. "I can't help but be jealous!" he clenched his fist. "But don't get involved, its not worth it." Sam shook his head not wanting another person in this mess.

Sam thought about the resoloution. Stay with Toni. It sounded great. But he knew he was going to lose Jenn in the process. "I'm going to have to tell Jenn this and explain." he bit his lip, almost too hard.

Scorpius sighed as he heard Beau was in Slytherin. That was probably the worst house for him to be in, in this situation. "That's the thing you'll have to explain to Toni then, you're her boyfriend, you shouldn't have to feel jealous about anyone else!" Scorpius said to him. Then he said, "Tell Jenn that you really don't want to lose her as a friend. That it'll break your heart if she does," he grinned slyly for a moment.

He kept thinking about what Sam said about not getting involved. He would try, but he wasn't going to make any promises. He didn't like the sound of this Beau person at all and if he ever came in contact with him, he would be sure to let him know.

Sam smiled, genuinely for once...in a long time. "Geesh! Your good at this!" he put his hand on his shoulder, "Thank you Scorpius." he mean't it. He usually just called him Knight. "Please. Try to behave." He warned him about Beau. But he didn't really think Knight would attack Beau.

"Since I dragged you into this, Jenn might need you. She might get upset about all of this.." he said slowly, wishing and hoping she wouldn't be too upset. "You mean a lot to her y'know?"

Scorpius chuckled and shook his head. "I don't think I'm any better at girls than you are," he said chuckling. He smiled when Sam called him Scorpius, as if it were a sign of pure sincerity. "Anytime," he replied.

When Prince asked him to behave Scorpius sighed and said, "Alright, I'll try. I'll try to avoid the dungeons then," he said with a shrug, knowing that was where the Slytherin common room was.

When he spoke of Jenna he laughed and said, "Alright alright. If she hates your guts I'll do my best to convince her not to," he winked playfully. Poor Jenna was in the same situation that he was in.

Sam smiled gratefully to him as he said he would talk to Jenn. "She's will probably wring my neck so be prepared." Was this the right desicion? he thought, No, it was! I'm doing the right thing. He sincerely hoped he was. "Trust me when I say this, be careful with girls." he laughed, his tone was light-hearted. He felt a weight being lifted off his shoulders.

Scorpius laughed while ruffling his hair. He was already leading different girls on with little to no interest in them. He knew in the end it would backfire but right now, any girl was good enough to get his mind off Toni. He couldn't like Toni anymore, he just couldn't! He hoped he had told Prince the right decision but he supposed only time would tell. "So what're you going to tell the both of them?" Scorpius asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back