Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Knotted 14 1/2 Inch Flexible Willow Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
Willow had finally got permission from the headmistress to hold the SDA event she had been hoping to hold. now she just had to organise it. the biggest part was inviting the speakers. She set out in the student lounge a piece of parchment lying in front of her as she started to write. It took her a couple of attempts before she had it good enough to send but she hoped that she would be able to get one reply and one person willing to come. She had debated a little if she should say that her mum was also a head-of-department for the ministry but in the end decided not to because she had spent her whole life trying not to follow in her mums shadow and didn't want to start looking for it now. Once she was done she headed up to the owlery and found ninox she attached the letter to his leg and gave him a stroke. "this is to go to the ministry but not to mum's department. Instead, it is for the Auror department. to whoever wants it. okay" she said as she took the owl to the window and let it go.

letter said:
Dear the Auror Department.
Let me introduce myself, my name is Willow Cullen. I am a seventh year Gryffindor Student at Hogwarts new Zealand and I am aiming to join your department next year.
I am writing today because I am one of the co-leaders of the Student Defence Association or SDA along with Analei Louw. The Club runs with the goal of giving students information and practical instruction on defensive magic and how it can be used in real life after graduation. we run multiple events each year recent years have included the annual duelling tournament, duelling workshops, planting a Wiggentree. This year I am asking for your help. I would like to invite one or two of you to come and speak to the members about how Aurors use defensive magic and what it is like to be an auror as well as answer any questions that they may have.
Please feel free to send me an owl if you have any questions. and to let me know if you can make it so that I can let headmistress Alicastell know.
I hope to hear from you soon

Willow Cullen

@Maya DeNiro @James Cade @Analei Louw

Users who are viewing this thread

Back