An interesting encounter

Aurora Merrythought

OOC First Name
Lexi
Wand
Knotted 9 Inch Unyielding Cherry Wand with Thestral Tail Hair Core
((Ok, well this is my first ever 'Fan Fiction' [woo] and I would like some feedback on what you guys think :)

Warning: There a small section where blood is mentioned but nothing graphic :oy: ))

Luna Lovegood had just finished her herbology class when she had decided she would go to the forest and see the thestral's, she hadn't fed them in a while, she picked up her bag and walked back to the Ravenclaw girl's dormitory where she would obtain herself a back of meat from her 'secret stash'. She departed from the school, leaving through a side door what wasn't known to many students, it was an easy way to get out without being hassled by Filch. She gently shut the door and inhaled the mountain freshness of the school grounds, she headed into the forest. Once she had reached their she took out her bag of meat and located the thestrals, chucking them bits of meat, the seemed the move further back into the forest, until Luna had no idea where she was located.

Suddenly, an arrow darted itself towards Luna, just missing her by hitting a tree, she gasped and looked around, she couldn't see anything. "Protego" someone exclaimed, coming from behind Luna, the ladies wand in front of her, it was Professor Aurora Sinistra, the astronomy teacher. "Professor Sinistra, what are doing here?" Luna stated "I'm here to help you, dear, now would you be kind enough step aside a moment, this is centaur territory?" she asked, her wand pointed in front, then something revealed itself from the mist "Ah, centaur would you be kind enough to leave this student in peace?" she asked, knowing only to well what they would say. "This is our territory, leave now" one of the now visible centaurs bellowed, their voice echoing through the tree's. Another arrow fired at the professor hitting her in the arm, her wand dropped to the floor. "Professor!" Luna shouted.

Blood dripped from Professor Sinistra's arm. She screamed in pain and agony. She managed to grasp her wand from underneath the autumn leaves, standing up. "You leave me with no choice", she raised her wand, pointing it directly at the centaur "Confringo" she cried, the indigo blast projected itself at the lone centaur. It burst into the flames. The cries from the beast filled the sky. "Quick Luna run, the rest will come soon, go!" she bellowed, putting her palm on her wrist, applying pressure. As they ran through the brambles and twigs, arrows passing just past them, they screamed. Then they had exited the forest, panting for breath, they ran to the castle, dragging their feet behind, exhausted by the encounter with the centaurs they had just lived.

(( I know it's not much, but i'm quite tired at the moment, so you know, well hoped you liked it :cool: :wub: ))

As you know Lexi, I am a fan of your writing. This was a great short story however your other fan fiction was the best in my mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back