OOC First Name
Jamie
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Wand
Curly 15 Inch Flexible Chestnut Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Crystal had prepared herself during the break. Had thought of different ideas what to do. But one thing she did knew was she never wanted to be the girl who got bullied again. Going to Hogwarts in Scotland was an choice, an idea of her parents and it did seem like an good idea. It was closer to home and an interesting place to get educated. But it had been an nightmare. It was hard to open up about it to her parents, but she had to. There was no way she wanted to go back there. People were two faced there, at least the people she met. And now she was back on the school where she started. And she would be better, not the shy girl who people could bully. Crystal was gonna do her very best and pretend to be someone, the person they wanted her to be. Her experiance in Scotland made her think about the people she had met in New Zealand at the school back than. Wondering if they were faking it too, to later hurt her or let her fall. She wasn't an gryffindor like most of her siblings and far from what Evelyn once had been. And that was one reason to leave this school first. She had gathered all her courage, because she remembered the sorting hat told her she had some. He just choose for Ravenclaw that was the best option, but she could belong anywhere he told her. And now she was gonna use that different personalities or traits.

Coming to an place familliar and one thing she would not let go was her love for magical creatures. Most of the people back than shared that interest, if that was real. So as she sat by the lake she tried to catch an glimp of anything living under the water. Also perhaps gonna swim and see for herself. Because that was what brave people did. Old Crystal wouldn't dare going in the water alone. But new one did.

Louis had told himself he would keep up with his homework, but now that the school year had started it was just so boring to just sit inside in the library. He had barely given his books a glance before he grabbed his ball and rushed outside. He would just play a bit of soccer, kicking a ball around until he was bored. Then he would do his homework, for sure. He had kicked the ball all across the great lawn until he finally got a bit tired of it. He stopped it with his foot, noticing he was near the lake. He saw someone sitting there and did a double-take. He knew her, but he hadn’t seen her in a while. Abandoning his ball, he headed to her side. “Crystal?” He asked as he leaned forward to see her face. It was definitely her.

The blonde was just about to stand up to get going to the water as she heard someone calling her name. Crystal tried not to be scared. Since she had found it hard to trust anyone after her experiance in Scotland. But here she was different and like nothing had ever happend, she had to be. As she looked to her side she had to look closely. But than figured it was Louis. Or at least he looked like him. It had been some while and they were all older now. But she could see his familliar face.'' Louis?'' She said with an smile. But hoped he was not think she was the same girl he saw last anymore. '' Your tall.'' Crystal than said trying to joke.

Louis’ face split into a grin as Crystal said his name, really confirming she was here. They had been friends, but then she had left. Louis probably should have written her, but at school things were always so busy. So many people he wanted to talk to, flirt with. Plus, he’d had practice. Besides, he didn’t even know where she went. Still, it was good to see her again. He grinned at her comment. “You think?” He asked, puffing himself up slightly. But then he turned more serious. “You left.” He said. “Why?”

Seeing Louis kind of made her hope he was actually her friend back than. But the people she befriended or thought she befriended had never tried to reach out when she left. But so didn't she, so she couldn't blame. Crystal grinned as he tried to made sure she really thought he was tall. '' I do.'' Crystal said with an sweet smile and as she saw his reaction to it it made her grin. Part of her wished Louis was actually her friend, but she would never ask ofcourse. If he would say yes, it could still be dishonest. Her classmates in Scotland had been. And also it was not cool to be so insecure. The question he asked now made her think it was stupid not to say goodbye. Crystal had left without saying anything to anyone. So that was kind of strange. But now she could tell them whatever she liked, because they didn't know. And they would not know the truth at least.

The white blonde went sitting again, since she figured speaking to Louis was good now. And hoped he would sit with her. Part of her was glad that Louis at least had noticed she was gone. But she hadn't set foot here for more than two years, so it wasn't like she was secretly staying in the forbidden forest or anything ofcourse. '' Well. I went to Hogwarts in Scotland.'' Crystal than said. And than figured she could show him that she was different, she wanted to be different here. '' Did you miss me?'' The white blonde asked while looking him straight into the eyes.

Louis moved over to Crystal’s side and dropped down onto the grass, sitting next to her. He glanced her way as she spoke, frowning a bit. “Why? You’re not Scottish, are you?” He asked though he knew you didn’t have to go to a school because you lived there. He blinked at her bold question. She had changed, that was for sure. The old Crystal would never have asked him that. Was she flirting? He grinned slightly, tilting his head a bit. “Maybe I did.” He teased. “Did you miss me?”

Crystal made space for Louis to sit next to her and watched him. As he questioned her transfer Crystal felt her heart racing for an moment. But she figured it was an normal question to ask. '' No I'm not. But I'm English.'' She than added. '' But you are French right'? And you didn't go to Beauxbatons?'' She than directly added, since she knew that school was closer and smiled. As he was silent for an moment, she wondrered what he would tell. Perhaps he didn't even missed her or forgot about her. But as she looked at him she smiled and the blush on her cheeks was nothing she could do against. Looking at the lake for an moment and than back to him. '' Maybe.'' She said and looked him in the eye again and smiled.

Louis nodded when Crystal said she was English. He supposed he should have known from her accent, but Louis was terrible at telling the difference between different English accents. He nodded at her question. “I was originally going to go to Beauxbatons,” he admitted. “But my dad moved here, so I went with him.” He smiled, shrugging. He didn’t mention that he had no choice, as he had no clue who his mother was so couldn’t stay with her. “I was kind of mad about it at first.” He added, thinking back to that time. Louis laughed softly as she used his own answer against him. “Well, then maybe I’m glad.” He said with an easy shrug. “Did you meet any cool people at Hogwarts in Scotland? Not anyone cooler than me, I bet, but still.”

The blonde listened as Louis actually explained that he was originally going to Beauxbatons. Crystal realised she didn't actually even knew him or anyone too well around here. What she thought as people who were nice to here were just small stuff back than. So it was good to hear this. As he explained questions raised in her head and the fact the he was mad about it, she wondered if he still would or that he was fine with it now. '' So it was not really your own choice?'' The blonde than repeated. Crystal was now on a roll or something and the way she behaved seemed to be good. '' But you like it here now right?'' She asked him. Crystal wished she never made the choice to leave this place, but in a way she was scared that it could happen here too, what if it was ment for her to happen? To be bullied in those years, wherever she would go? But as she tried to shake away the thought and they were joking around or something it seemed she smiled. '' You better be.'' Crystal said and it felt weird saying that. But also good when it came out of her mouth. An fake confidence but what was good to use. Crystal figured people would ask questions about her time there, but hopefully they would leave as the time would continue. She thought for an moment and watched in front of her before looking back to the side. '' Yeah there were some.'' She said with an grin. '' Are you cool here?'' Crystal than asked him with an grin. She had missed some time, so who was cool and not was good to know.

Louis shrugged at Crystal’s question. “Not really, but who gets to choose their school?” He asked, frowning a bit. He was now glad he didn’t have to go to Beauxbatons. They only had one Quidditch team, could you imagine? He nodded at her next question. “Yeah, as much as I enjoy any school.” He said with a shrug. As surprising as Crystal’s newfound confidence was, Louis had to admit he kind of liked it. He laughed when she asked if he was cool. “You know I am! I was already cool when you left.” He joked. “The coolest twelve-year-old you’ve ever seen.”

Crystal watched Louis beside her. Normally she would get nervous as people came so close, but she could stay calm. She wanted to stay calm. She nodded shortly. Crystal wondered if she wanted to go to another school than both Hogwarts if she could go there. Her parents had some wishes for her as well. She grinned at his comment, he didn't seemed to like lessons so well she figured he ment. '' There must be something you do enjoy at school?" The blonde than asked him. Trying to see what he would like. They both grew and got older, so perhaps interest also changed. As he joked the blonde grinned. She really hoped that Louis was liking the new her and had an feeling she was doing well. '' Sure. I remember the adventures in the forbidden forest.'' Crystal than said with an smile. '' That was cool.'' She said, but wasn't sure if that was really cool. So hoped he would thought the same.

Louis nodded at Crystal’s question. Of course, he liked things at school. “The company.” He said with a smile. “Plenty of interesting people to hang out with, you know? And I enjoy Quidditch, obviously.” He added, glancing over at the pitch with a sigh. At her memories of the forbidden forest, he laughed. “I had forgotten about that. You were absolutely terrified.” He teased, grinning. “You didn’t think it was cool then.”

Crystal looked suprising as he mentioned the company. What did he ment? Like the people in general? She just nodded she figured. '' So who's interesting? Any people I have to meet, or meet up with again?'' She asked him. Him speaking of quidditch made her smile, she decided to try out as well. '' You play? I'm gonna try out for our team.'' Crystal than explained him. She could pretend to play in Scotland as well, but if she sucked no one would believe her so she would not tell that lie. Crystal her feeling of her being stupid got confirmed by Louis. And she pretended like she didn't care. '' Hey! I was not. Creatures don't scare me.'' People did she thought. Crystal than grinned. '' Now not anymore.'' She just figured to react, since it had no point in denying.

Louis grinned at Crystal's question. He felt like it was a bad move to tell her who he found interesting, as he mostly meant people he liked to make out or flirt with. He wasn't sure if that would scare Crystal off. "You're in luck. You're already talking to the most interesting person here." He said jokingly, adding a wink. He nodded proudly when she asked if he played. "One of the best chasers on the Gryffindor team." He said with a confident smile. He looked at her with interest. "What position are you going to try out for?" He asked her curiously. As Crystal reminded him she wasn't scared of the forest, the memory came back to him. He had just assumed she had been scared, since she was so timid besides that. "Oh, right!" He said, slapping his forehead. "I remember thinking it was weird, since you seemed like you would be scared."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back