Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
The Mind
Hey,

I'm posting cause my last request got achieve without any replies. -sad faces- But now i'm looking for someone to take on a role who's name can be whatever but his play by can be Domnhall Gleeson, chea I went there cause he's kawaii and so is Lucy! So his history is simple, he once was a death eater and had fallen from his rank not wanting to be apart of them anymore. Now living his life with regrets and burden, he stumble upon one day, well you guess it Lucy. She tries to help him, but he refuses at first. It comes to the point he wants to kill himself, but really he never killed anyone at all. He was force to be a death eater at a young age and cause nothing but damage but never actually kill anyone. Except there's a part of his life missing and that's the part he's convince himself that he killed someone and his ex comrades went to far as saying he did kill. Now alone with all this carrying on his shoulders, Lucy tries and tries. Well you get it right? I think its a clever plot, I really ♥ it. Thanks for reading it!

Madz~

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back