🌹 Rose Giving An awkward exchange

Axel Zhefarovich II

OOC First Name
Cyndi
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Axel didn't know who Blair was but after asking around a bit, he was pointed in this direction and told to look for a Hufflepuff. That wasn't too helpful because not everyone had their uniforms on out here. How else was he supposed to identify a Hufflepuff? Spotting a group of teenage girls, Axel walked up to them and asked in a bashful way. "Is one of you Blair?"

Blair wasn't really going to stay inside on her birthday, she just went out with a few girls to at least not stay alone on her birthday. Blair had a cup of juice in her hand while sunbathing while the girls were talking with each other, she was parted from the girls when she heard that some boy was asking for her. "They aren't, I am," she put the hand up and then sit back up, making sure that her top didn't go up as she moved. "Let me guess, a rose?"

Axel's eyes moved to the girl who said she was Blair and all he could think was Wowza. She was beautiful. Axel nodded his head, his hand slipping on the rose a few times before he gripped it and pulled the pink rose out to hand over. "He, here you go" he said quietly.

Thanks for being my date to the yuleball.

And for the kiss.

Bran

Blair gave a small smile to the boy who gave her the pink rose, she tried her best not to give away how excited she was about it. "Thank you," Blair tried to be as sweet as she could. Tho, then she went on to read the note, she just felt a bit shocked. He just said thanks for that night? It sounded almost like "thanks for the experience, it was fun and enough for me" and Blair felt even a bit bad. Until she remembered that after all it was Bran, he was more put together and calmer than she was, and after all, it was a pink rose, everything was absolutely fine. And she just hoped that it wasn't sent as a pink one only because it felt more suiting, those thoughts were a lot even if he had said that he liked her. Tho, she wasn't sure what was really between them now and she decided to think about it later. "So, how are your deliveries going?" She easily asked to the boy, wasn't he in the same team with Bran? Seemed like it. "Aren't you on the Ravenclaw team?" She decided to make sure she was right. Tho, she seemed to remember his face a bit.

Axel figurered it was time to go after she thanked him. Most of his interactions ended at that, which was fair enough. He had a lot of deliveries to complete and they had their lives to get back to. So he was very surprised when Blair continued talking to him. "Uhhh...fine. Good" he nodded even though she hadn't asked him a yes or no question. And then she kept talking to him, her next words making Axel blush. She recognized him. He was just a bench warmer. This time he nodded again. "Yeah. I'm a Keeper" he confirmed.

Blair gave him a sweet smile when he said that his deliveries were going good. "Amazing, do you maybe need some help with finding people?" She easily offered, even a bit excited to have some conversation with the boy. "Oooh, then you're on the team with my brother," she said and then tapped on her blanket. "Do you have a moment? Maybe want to stay a bit and chat with me?" Blair asked, she had nothing better to do anyway. "If you don't have to leave, of course,"

As she continued, Axel learned how she knew him. That made sense even if it was far less exciting. As the older girl invited him to stay and talk, Axel felt himself blush more. He shook his head as he started to back away a bit. "Sorry, can't. Deadline, you know. Anyway BYE!" he yelled the last word before he raced off. When he was a ways away, Axel stopped, wondering why on earth he'd raced off like that. He shrugged to himself and then headed off to finish his deliveries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back