🌹 Rose Giving An Ashworthy Rose

Milo Frogg

I Think I Will Cause Problems On Purpose

OOC First Name
Kris
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Yellow Rose for @Hazel Ashworth

Milo couldn't believe he'd ended up with another one of Marnie's lil weirdo art club second years on his list, sighing as he tromped around half the castle before spotting her handing Friday a rose. "There you are," he said with a groan, holding out the yellow rose with Hazel's name attached to it and wiggling it. "This is for you."

Hazel was glad she had managed to give a rose to the right person, but was interrupted before she could check her list for who was next. She looked up at an older boy. "Do I know you?" She asked, before realizing he was handing her a rose. "Oh, thanks!"

"My sister knows you," Milo said dryly with a roll of his eyes. One of the many detriments of a sister like Marnie meant that her shadow tended to follow him around everywhere, though at least it was making today easier tracking down a handful of random students. He had to acknowledge that Hazel was pretty cute though, doing his best not to get caught staring at her too obviously as he passed over the yellow rose and note. "Happy Valentine's and stuff," he added hastily as she took them.

I LOVE YOU HAZEL THANK YOU FOR BEING THE BEST DRESS UP PAL EVER LET'S HAVE ANOTHER SLUMBER PARTY SOON!!!!

LOVE LUCY!!!!!

Hazel tilted her head slightly. "She does? Who's your sister?" She asked, trying to think of who she knew with an older brother. The boy was around her age, but definitely not in her year, so she figured he was a little older. "Thanks." She said brightly, taking the rose from him. Her smile grew as she read the note until she was beaming. "Aw, it's from my friend," she said happily. "Thanks so much! Do you have many left? It gets tiring, right?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back