14" Makore and Sphinx Hair
amp_zps4a0fd233.png

Character Development

Full Name: Amphitrite Akantha Zchechaf
Name Meanings: Amphitrite (Goddess of the Sea) Akantha (Thorn) Zchechaf
Birth Date: June 2[sup]nd[/sup]
Current Age: 10 years old
Basic Appearance:
Amphitirite has chocolate brown hair that lays in soft curls. She has soft blue eyes and small features, with freckles. She is about 4"8' (I think that's average hieght if it isn't please correct me) and is skinny, almost as if she were unhealthy however that is not the case she just has a high metabolism.
Parents:
Dmitri Zchechaf
Lorelei KWENTE Zchechaf
Siblings, if any:
Pascha Zchechaf(20 years)
Bozica Zchechaf(17 years)
Oktyabrina Zchechaf(14 years)
Prokhor Zchechaf(9 years)
Vyacheslav Zchechaf(7 months)
Pets, if any: Geina the Pygmy Owl
Area of Residence: Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria
Blood status: Mixed Blood
Sexual Oreintation: Straight
Habits: Amphitrite licks her lips a lot of the time then bites it. She twirls her hair in her fingers when she is nervous.

Hogwarts House: Gryffindor
Best school subjects: ----
Worst school subjects: ----

What would their Patronus be?: A crab would be her patronus.
What memory could they use to create a Patronus?: This will probably be created during her time at Hogwarts.
What would their Boggart be?: Amphitrite's boggart is a centuar.
What would their Animagus form be?: Her Animagus would be a sea turtle.
What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised?: Amphitrite would see herself extremely powerful in every aspect of her life.

FAQ

1. Name five adjectives to describe Amphitrite:
Bubbly, Well-read, Fun-loving, Outgoing and Openminded
2. Which house would Amphitrite prefer to be in? Why?
Ravenclaw or Gryffindor because I do not wish to be in Slytherin as they are looked at negatively and Hufflepuff seems a bit too nice for my taste.
3. What's her favorite colour(s)?
Purple and soft blues.
4. Why would her animagus be a sea turtle?
"Slow and steady wins the race," and I like to win.
5. Why would a crab be Amphitrite's patronus?
They're adorable yet dangerous, like myself.
6. Which of your siblings are you closest to?
Prokhor because we are the closest in age and have similar personalities, at least when he isn't trying to impress Mommy or Daddy.
7. Which classes do you think you'll do the best and worst in?
I think I'll be really good at Herbology, Transfiguration and Charms but Defense Against the Dark Arts I'm not totally certain of, considering my family background.
8. Who do you look up to and why?
I look up to my Daddy, we are really close, and even though he can be bad, he still is great with the family, he just hides it, and he is really successful in everything he does.
9. What would you like to be when you grow up?
I would love to be a Professor, I think I would do well at it.
10. Which house is the favorite of all of yours?
I really like the Zchechaf Mansion in Bulgaria, but I also love the one we have in Germany and Italy.
11. If you live in Bulgaria why do you attend HNZ rather then Durmstrang?
Honestly, I was not accepted into Durmstrang, and Beauxbatons didn't seem like my kind of school.
12. What is your favorite genre of music?
I really like classical. I even asked my Daddy if I could take piano lessons when I was younger, it took a lot of begging but I got it.
13. Who is your favorite visual artist?
I really love Henri Matisse and another woman, unfortunetly I can never remember her name!

</FONT>
Zchechaf Mansion
<i>
</i>

The Zchechaf Mansion is located in a wizarding part of Veliko Tarnovo. It was passed down from generation to generation of Zchechaf's, and currently belongs to Dmitri Zchechaf, and if he were to die it would then belong to his eldest son, just as it has worked since the first Zchechaf, Giels, built it when he moved to that part of Bulgaria.

The Mansion usually has visitors in it, and people that are hiding from Aurors may stay there, as long as they are well known to Dmitri or Nikolai Zchechaf - Amphrite's Grandfather. It is undetectable to those that don't know where it is, like the Durmstrang or Beauxbatons castles. However it is a well known fact that it is in Bulgaria because of the accents of the Zchechaf.

The Zchechaf Mansion always has an eerie feel to it and it is rare to see it in the sunlight. It has four stories, and the rooms have yet to be counted as several of the doors are charmed to take you to a different part of the Mansion each time it is opened.

In the main living room of the Mansion there is the large family tree that holds every part of the family on it, unlike the others that have specific parts to it. On the tree there is the Zchechaf's, the Lurken's, the Mauven's, the Kerberos' and now the Zcharovich's and the Styx's, however there are many more, but these are the main sections to the famly.

Amphitrite's Room
<i>
</i><FONT font="Georgia">

There is an arched wooden doorway, and when opened it opens up to Amphitrite's room. Immediately your eye is caught by a large window that over looks a large lawn, and trails off into a magical forest that has many creatures in the far sections of it. When the light does come through, it goes onto different parts of her room, mainly touching the end of her luxerious king-size bed.

Around the room there is one full body mirror beside two doors that lead to Amphitrite's walk-in-closet and one beside her bed. There are magical portraits around her room that have been there for about a century, and although Lorelei suggests that they are moved into the study, Amphitrite loves them and takes time each day to talk to them or just look at them.

There is a small owl perch by a part of her window, where the family owl usually sits, as he relates to Amphitrite with more ease. Around her room there are tons of bookshelves, that are completely stacked, and full of large novels, text books, biographies, etc, etc..

</B></FONT>
Roleplay Example
<i>

The heat of the summer was finally getting to everyone in the Zchechaf Mansion, Amphitrite and each of her siblings were getting restless, while her parents were on a trip to New Zealand. They were going to find a house for Amphitrite to live in before school began, as no one in the family would ever stay in such a horrid place like the Leaky Cauldron, it was much to dingy for this families taste.

Amphitrite had insisted that she didn't mind, but this only made her family press harder on the subject, and deciding that her parent's were much too stubborn and it was much too hot she let them do as they pleased. Her older brother, Pascha, had insisted that he stayed with her during such time, but she knew that he was only staying in New Zealand because there was a girl he was enamoured with.

The ten year old, now sat in her room, packing for her departure from the Zchechaf Mansion. She had almost everything that she needed ready to go, she was just contemplating on whether she should bring a lot of her books, or just a few. When she had finally decided to take what she thought was vital in the section of literature, the family owl swooped down onto her bed.

Amphitrite looked over her right shoulder and smiled seeing that he had a letter from her Daddy. She skipped over to him, and gently took the letter from Geina's tired leg. <B>"Thanks Geina," she said, giving it a treat. After he ate the treat he flew over to his perch, settled himself and closed his big brown eyes and went to sleep.

Trite slit the letter open with a mail knife and took two pieces of parchment, one from her Mommy and one from Daddy. For a split second she showed the whites of her teeth with a small smile, then began reading the first letter.

Letter One said:
Amphitrite,

Your mother and I have found you and Pascha a suitable condo, as you will only be spending three months there, I don't believe a house in appropriate. If Pascha wishes to stay he can speak to us and we will contact your Aunt Rosaline.

When you arrive your wand will be purchased. We have already contacted your brother, informing him exactly where he is to apparate you tomorrow. I hope you have begun packing because if you are not ready you are leaving with the clothes on your back, just like with every trip.

Your Father,
Dmitri Zchechaf
Amphitrite smiled as she read the letter from her Daddy, then went on to read the next one from her Mommy, wondering what she could have said that Daddy didn't, it didn't seem likely that they would have that much of a difference in their letters.
Letter Two said:
Dear Amphitrite,

As your father has probably already told you, you will be coming to New Zealand tomorrow. What he may have forgotten is that while you are here, yes you will be watched over by Pascha, but you must also watch him. As we all know he likes a squib, and we certainly can't have that getting into the family. So, my daughter, while you are with your brother you will keep tabs on him, and if you see that he is getting too close to any muggles, we will send Rosie to watch you, or we will have you stay with Gaspard and his children.

Your mother,
Lorelei Zchechaf
The girl rolled her eyes and said to herself, "Silly Pascha." She skipped over to her trunks to continue packing her things. Trite unhooked the latch on her large brown trunk, she sighed gently. She was an over-packer and it was even irritating her a bit. One by one she packed in her novels. A Fine Balance. The Bitterness at the Bottom of the Pie. The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society. The Gathering. By The Time You Read This, etc etc..

</SIZE></B>
Residences of Zchechaf Mansion
<i>
</i>

<B>Family

Nikolai Zchechaf ------------------------------------------------------ not permanent
Auron DAHAL Zchechaf -------------------------------------------- not permanent
Dmitri Zchechaf ------------------------------------------------------- permanent
Lorelei KWENTE Zchechaf ------------------------------------------- permanent
Pascha Zchechaf ------------------------------------------------------- not permanent any more
Bozica Zchechaf -------------------------------------------------------- permanent
Oktyabrina Zchechaf ------------------------------------------------ permanent
Amphitrite Zchechaf ------------------------------------------------ permanent
Prokhor Zchechaf ----------------------------------------------------- permanent
Vyacheslav Zchechaf ----------------------------------------------- permanent

Other

<SIZE size="50">*Note: To be finished later

</FONT>
Family Images​
<i>

Nikolai Zchechaf

Auron DAHAL Zchechaf

Dmitri Zchechaf

Lorelei KWENTE Zchechaf

Pascha Zchechaf

Bozica Zchechaf

Oktyabrina Zchechaf

Prokhor Zchechaf

Vyacheslav Zchechaf

Hi Amphitrite,

I can understand why no-one has asked you questions up until now, you've put a lot of thought and effort into this character development. It's wonderful. I do have some questions for you though...

1. I see that your patronus is a crab, highly unusual - why do you think it would be a crab?
2. Do you have a reason to fear centaurs?
3. Even though you cited the case of 'slow and stead wins the race' and you like to win, hence why you would like a sea turtle to be your animagus, do you think that it is impractical for moving about on land?
4. Is there any particular reason you'll be good at herbology?
5. In transfiguration the theory behind changing an animate into an inanimate object sometimes upsets alot of students and turns them off transfiguration completely - do you think you will be one of these?
6. Is there a favourite memory you would like to share of you and your father?
7. When you grow up and become a professor is there any particular subject that you would prefer to teach?
8. Why were you not accepted into Durmstrang? How did your family react to that news?
9. Do you still play violin?

Thanks Linda

I was more bored then anything when I was doing her character development and well I thought of random things, and figured if I can't make a bio yet might as well build on her character development :p

Well I tried to answer them as best as I could, and I believe they are all IC enjoy ^^

1. I see that your patronus is a crab, highly unusual - why do you think it would be a crab?
Like myself crabs are cute but can be a bit tempermental and can snap at those that we feel deserve it. That and I love crabs.

2. Do you have a reason to fear centaurs?
When I was younger I went into the forest outside of the Zchechaf Mansion, and already scary place, but I ran into a few centaurs. They weren't the nicest, because my family doesn't exactly treat magical beasts and creatures properly. They threatened to bring me into the depths of the forest and not bring me back, if I ever came back into it.

3. Even though you cited the case of 'slow and stead wins the race' and you like to win, hence why you would like a sea turtle to be your animagus, do you think that it is impractical for moving about on land?

Sure, it would be impracticaly for moving on land, but I do prefer the water and would love to stay under it for long periods of time. While on land I think I would just be in my human form, as I can speak to people that way.

4. Is there any particular reason you'll be good at herbology?
Not really, most of my family is just really good at it, and I think I'll be the same.

5. In transfiguration the theory behind changing an animate into an inanimate object sometimes upsets alot of students and turns them off transfiguration completely - do you think you will be one of these?
As I'm not totally certain what the theory is, yet, I cannot answer this question, but I don't think it would, as there are worse things in the world then changing a person or an animal into a chair or a desk.

6. Is there a favourite memory you would like to share of you and your father?
Well when I was really little Daddy used to sit in the living room with me. I would be on his lap and any sort of book or writing material would be in front of both of us and he would read aloud to me, and I would try my best to follow along. I know it seems a bit surprising that I can remember this but I don't forget things like that, especially not when it happens everyday for an extended amount of time.

7. When you grow up and become a professor is there any particular subject that you would prefer to teach?
Hmm.. I think I would like to teach Herbology or Transfiguration.

8. Why were you not accepted into Durmstrang? How did your family react to that news?
I'm not sure, but everyone thought I was going to be a squib, it was really scary. Daddy was trying to pull some strings even to get me into Beauxbatons, and Mommy was looking for a muggle school to put me in. It kind of hurt my feelings that they didn't believe in me at all.

9. Do you still play piano?
I do, but not as much as I would wish to as Pascha hates the sound of my playing and I can't say no to people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back