Amateur Hour

Andromeda Fiorelli

OOC First Name
Linda
Wand
Cherry/Maple Wand 13 1/4" Essence of a Dragon's Heartstring; 10 1/2" 4wood mix - unicorn hair core
Ok, I only ever thought this area was for gimp and PS stuff until I saw Lemi's really cool photos and saw that someone else had also posted up their photos. So you're going to get relegated with some of mine too.

These are all taken near my home... I went through a phase whereby I had to attempt moon shots. And no it had nothing to do with Andy, I just love the night sky and we had some amazing full moons - much easier since I got my tripod and flash.
DSC_0332.jpg
DSC_0305.jpg
DSC_0292.jpg

then some day shots...
DSC_0272.jpg

I love my scenic shots but have been practising on animals and birds as well, even attending various sporting fixtures to practise some movement shots. Going mad i'm on laptop now as I load everything on to my PC, more memory.
Theres a horse riding center just down the road from me, I love them...
DSC_0131.jpg
And flowers what girl doesn't like flowers...
DSC_0282.jpg

sorry there isn't much of a selection, when I post here again - I'll make sure I'm on the PC. ;)

Aww Linda these are lovely :wub:

Gotta love the Irish countryside ;) :p

I must do that myself, but I deleted them all off my camera <_<

Wow, Linda, these are really amazing. The flowers are great the way everything bar the foreground is thrown out of focus. I love the way that there is such little of the purple in them, it highlights it, and yes I know that doesn't make sense. :lol:
I really like the moon ones too, was it at full zoom? How big a zoom do you have, they're purdiful ^_^ :wub:

I have my lurvliest zoom of 200mm and my wee bee of 28mm <_<
That ones ok but I would love to get a really big zoom lense.
I have a ton of manual cams as well all with varying lenses, so when I go taking pics -- don't laugh, I take about four different cams with me.

my fav is my Nikon D70s :wub: she's my baby! my canon is ok but not nearly as good as my Nikon. *huggin my camera now* hehehehe

I refuse to put my digitals on the auto button and have tried every setting to get used to them. with some hilarious results... my sister is getting married soon and has actually asked me to be her photographer.
someday that girl will learn! :wacko: :lol:

Haha.
I was going to get an SLR, but decided against it 'cos of the price and how bulky they are to carry in a handbag.
But yeah, I have my little (well, not so little) Lumix TZ5. It's got a x10 zoom, which is pretty nifty for a complact :lol: ^_^

You'll make a great wedding photographer ^_^

lol thanks I don't know - I have my two slr's for the gig (hehehe I get to call it a gig) D40 and D70, so I don't have to switch lenses and I can pretty much PS what I want out of them. Then I have two manuals one with BW film and the other with colour.

Would you believe I refused to fork out so much money for those silly expensive not-able-to carry enough lenses camera bags that I went to the local fish and tackle shop and got myself a really cool backpack and fishermans jacket. It has so many pockets that it is perfect for tons of film.
CMKFI-JAC1.jpg

The bag also has so many layers for different fishy bits I suppose - wires, bait whatever... so I have loads of room for my lenses and cameras and it cost half the price and is waterproof!

So today being a bank holiday and as the weather was ... dry for Ireland, I decided to take Mr. Darcy out and my camera. I felt as if I was neglecting it for a while. My camera that is. :p

I went to Waterford which is on the East Coast, to a lovely coastal village called Ardmore. There is a beautiful beach there but also the ruins of an abbey and a perfect round tower.

enjoy...
DSC_0103.jpg

DSC_0096.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0010.jpg

DSC_0076.jpg

DSC_0068.jpg

DSC_0083.jpg

DSC_0086.jpg

DSC_0095.jpg

So I've made an executive decision...I'm coming to live with you. I had always thought that the Carolina Mountains were the most beautiful thing (and they hold a special place in my heart :wub: ), but Ireland looks absolutely BREATHTAKING!!! So clear out a room for me :r: :p =))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back