HOMETOWN
Pikeville Kentucky
Current Location
Hamilton, New Zealand

BLOOD STATUS
Half Blood
WAND
Willow Wand 14" Unicorn Tail Hair
Willow is know as the tree of enchantment. It is famous for its unique healing properties and is used to generate great psychic energy as an aid in divination.

SCHOOL
Alyson goes to school at Hogwarts New Zealand as a Gryffindor
She will graduate in the class of 2031

OCCUPATION
Student

Appearance
<i>
</i>

HAIR
Her hair is Blonde and falls down her back in soft waves.
EYES
Her eyes are Emerald Green.
HEIGHT
Alyson is very short, standing at a mere 4’6”

A Little Deeper
PERSONALITY

To most people Alyson may seem quite detached from reality. She tends to spend most of her time up in the trees or just walking around the caslte for no particular reason. Her Aunt Juanita told her she reminded her of a girl who later on became famous a year above her in school, Luna Lovegood. But while she is very odd to most people she is one of the bravest, sweetest people you’ll ever meet and she’s very friendly, even if she does have a tendency to pop up out of nowhere.

HISTORY
Alyson Perry was born two months early on December 21st, 2012. The day many people feared the world was going to end. Helen was irrational about this and it piled on top of other things caused her stress level to spike up too far and it induced irreversible pre-term labor. As such she was rushed off to St. Mangos where she barely made it to see the next day. But she did get stronger even though she had only weighed 4.6 pounds at birth, though this has caused her to have an unordinarily small stature her entire life.

She spent most of her life being raised by her older sister seeing as her mother fell into a depression after her father died. This caused both Alyson and Arianna to grow up after Alyson saw how it was affecting her sister, though of course being so young there wasn’t too much Alyson could do, but she figured every little bit helped. As such she really missed her sister when she went off to school because the two had become nearly inseparable. She hoped to be sorted into Ravenclaw to be with her sister.

But the sorting hat seemed to have other plans as it placed her into the Gryffindor house, where she has so far prospered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back