Always to me

Vicky Christina Hussain

OOC First Name
Ana V.
Wand
Ebony, 13' Essence of Harpie Feather
Vicky was utterly board. She was out on errands for Mrs. Bones again but she had finished all the shopping that she had to do. She now had to go back around the Ministry so she could set up travel for Mrs. Bones, then make sure that they had a place to stay, make sure that she was up to date on all that was going to be talked about, compile all the reports all before she would have to go along with her and make sure that she had everything in order. It was the same every time they went somewhere and Vicky felt like she wanted to scream.

She didn’t mind the travel really it was more than her sisters could say. It was being told what to do and the running around for another person that had Vicky wanted to say ‘I quit!’ but Vicky couldn’t quit. If she stuck it out here she would be able to get into another position then another and another. If she played her cards just right she could even become senior under secretary to the Minister of Magic in the U.S. The very thought of that much power without actually being Minister sent chills up her spine. She looked out at the harbor one last time with the shopping bags in her hands. She would be back here soon enough for now though she wanted to take the picture of the sea with her to where ever they where ever she and Mrs. Bones where going next.

Being part American and growing up in the hard knock life of New York City, Anthony felt like an alien as he sauntered absent minded, without a care in the world in the streets of Harbour Point. This young buck wasn't the type you will see hanging at no fancy pub, more likely force since their was hardly entertainment in New Zealand. Well at least the kind he was always looking for, Anthony felt to hardcore for these parts. Only reason to travel from London to New Zealand because America didn't have many wizaring communities, an identity of himself he couldn't reveal on the count of infatuated squares (muggels). Another reason why these parts called to him many often, being a off spring of two wizaring parents had much to do with that reason. His birth had took place in Winchester, yet he acknowledge that he is only from Brooklyn. His accent weren't as thick as most would have been so he disguise so well, with his infinite swagga Anthony knew he could fool anyone to assume that he is from New York.

Walking as he had put it that way, he felt his body hault to a stop when he felt the collision of two bodies. "Oh $h!t." he looked up to meet the eyes of what look like a square but by the way she looked at Anthony he could tell she wasn't. "Yo watch it skirt! Little mama didn't teach you to watch were you stepping Miss." he gave her a once over like what shorty? A glare filling his eyes, as his jaws tighten at response.

The lady of Italian decent looked American wretch with flashing steel colored eyes. "Excuse you but it seems like it's you who stepped in my way." She said. If her hands where not busy she would have placed a hand on her chest to show her disquiet. She couldn't help but take in the body of this man even if was covered if body art he looked as if he could provide a girl with a pleasent eveing. Vicky squieshed those thoughts almost as soon as they hit her head. There was little that would get her to give up her body even if she did like men a little more than she thought she should.

"Besides by the looks of you, you are no one to tell me where I can or cannot step." She added throwing her shoulders back. It was a habbit she had gotten into at back in Beauxbatons where she could menupulate the malesof the school with shear body parts. Though males outside the school where a bit diffrent the action had gotten her by in more than one occation.

Anthony snicker rolling his head forward to stop the uproar laughter he was trying to hold inside. Ms. Proper was really tryna tell him that it was his fault she had bang into him. "Listen here little mama." he grabbed at his belt as it hang loose from his waist, his pants lagging as always. "I'm just gonna be on my way." he pointed with his shooting fingers elsewhere. "And pretend that this never happen. Next time, well there is no next time." he snicker again pulling on his sunglasses, a smirk revealing his whites of pearls. "If you wanna holla get at me." he sway to move, not completely just to see what she will say than he'll bounce off this, he needed a new scene.

Vicky raised an eyebrow. There was an angle here because the man didn't seem like he would be one to something like this go. "That would be rather difficult seeing as it's not often a girl meets a rouge as charming as you." She said then looked down shyly. The slight frost in the air make it easier for Vicky to pass off the pinkish tint on her cheeks as a blush. 'Halla' indeed was what she wanted to do. She was going to be gone the next day so there wasn't much harm in it. His smile seemed pleasant enough anyway.

"Say what?" Anthony lower down his shades, this chick must be cooked or something, or she really was filling his charisma. Anthony only met one other female that he would actually stop and have to jerk his head a few times to actually noticed it was her walking by as causal as ever, only one light skinned goddess that could possibly get a rise out of him and that was only Thorn. He hadn't seen her in ages, and was always curious as to know what she been up to. Anthony looked at the skirt again, checking her out from head to toe. "Not bad not bad." he said it out enough for her to hear. "So shawty you from around here? I'm new over here, this place seems wack. Anywhere I could find some cheap entertainment?" he asked bluntly slipping his dark shaded glasses back on. Let's see what she thought about that, no he wasn't looking for a hooker. That wasn't Anthony scene either, maybe a one night stand but its gotta be lust without the funds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back