Already in Sixth Year and She Needs Some Love!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danielle Gates

green eyes 💍 harpies keeper 💍momma to twin girls
OOC First Name
Arle
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Damien ❤️
Wand
Straight 14 Inch Flexible Elm Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
</FONT>
tumblr_inline_mgog2l6zxp1r1yj84.gif

DANIELLE KENZ CORELLI
<FONT font="Georgia">

She is my sixth year Huffie. She is smart when she wants to. She needs some friends,from her House would be more fun although other Houses are also good for her development. She is the only girl among the five siblings so she is bound to be closer to male friends. Other than that, she is still a developing character. She loves books and music,especially since she is talented in piano and guitar. She also loves the outdoors and nature which makes her brothers a little strict to her during the holidays. She is bound to escape to who knows where. She is sometimes mean although she just wants to see how a stranger reacts to her,however, this usually gets her in trouble.

So, she is already in her Sixth Year yet she still hasn't had any relationships,mainly because I wasn't online for the past years. Since I am back, I have this idea where Danielle will experience being liked and courted and dated for the first time. She has four older brothers so she was actually protected from outside male attention. This will be her first time in the aspect of dating and male interaction. I hope there are takers out there and to show support on my first EVER plot for one of my characters.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back