Alone

Lilith Patil

OOC First Name
Eden
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
Lilith ran as fast as she could into the castle up to the Seventh floor. She was looking for Kida but seeing as she was a Gryffindor and Lilith was a Slytherin all Lilith could do was get up here near the tower and hope Kida was inside and she would come out. Tears running down her face unable to breath Lilith sank down to the floor and put her head in her hands and wept.

Kida was walking up the Stairs to the common room she was glum as usual her days had gotten more slow and they just dragged along.
She turned to walk to the Portrait and she saw a Girl Crying on the floor, Kida dropped all of her emotions and rushed over to the Girl and knelt down next to her "Are you Ok?"she said as she put her hand on the girls back.

Lilith looked up and saw Kida, throwing her arms around her Lilith just continued to cry. "Kida the worst thing has happened. Everything is just so bad. Eden and Tohoru and Hoshi they are all against me and I have no one to go to. Help me."

Kida was lost when he girl threw her arms around her Kida embraced her gently "What has Happened Hun, Calm down and speak clearly, Explan, there is no rush" she said patting the girls back Softly.

Lilith slowed down her breathing enough to speak clearer. "Im Lilith Luna. Eden's little sister. Eden is a bad bad person. She is training to be a death eater from one of the professors here. I dont know which one but that is what she is doing. Hoshi is doing the same thing but she knows that I know and her dad is a death eater. When I went to talk to Eden about this she lied to me about everything and so I ran and begged Hoshi to leave Eden alone and she hurt me really bad and said I could be killed really easy and no one would know. I dont have anyone to turn to but you." Lilith started sobbing all over again.

Kida looked confused for a bit she gnashed her teeth Together "Death Eater ey... we have to do something about that" she said a she stood up and helped Lilith to her feet, "Those Girls.. the Goth Gang, They are very Strong Witches keep clear of them, don't go near them i am almost positive that there is more then one related to a Death Eater, i wouldn't be surprised if they all were" Kida said calmly trying to keep her Training under control.
Kida knows all about Death Eaters, Her Dead God Father spent his life killing them and Protecting Kida from them, she knows just how powerful they are, Kida shut her eyes, she opened tem slowly and looked at Lilith "Shall we go Visit Eden then?"

Lilith opened her mouth to say something when the effect of Hoshi's spell started to take effect touching her face all over she felt to boils apper. Covering her face with her hands she screamed. "We cant go to Eden she is one of them. Shes training to be a death eater she wants me dead now more than ever and this is what I get for telling someone. Hoshi said something bad would happen if I did but I did not believe her." Lilith was so over come with fear she was only 11 surly she was to young to die."We need to go to a Professor but I dont know who I can trust if there is a death eater here training Eden with out any of us knowing."

Kida looked at the Girl who started to be covered in boils, although Kida didn't want to she pulled away from the Girl. "Oh Sorry... Uhmm well.. If you head to the Headmistresses office, i will go after Eden, it will be fine, i can handle her" she said smiling lightly the first time she had smiled in a while.
"Go on" she said gently waiting for her to go

[[what she said :p posted as wrong person... oops]]

Standing up Lilith nodded her head and ran as fast as she could toward her office afraid of what doing that would cause but she had to if she wanted to save her life and her sisters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back