Alone time.

Max Sanders

Wand
Birch Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Dragonstone
Max walked to the cliffs and waited for Erin for the first time in a while it was just gonna be the two of them and nothing to distract them at all. Max took in all he could it was peaceful outside and he liked the fact she picked this place for the two of them to see each other.

Erin walked towards the cliffs. She was excited to be with Max without being worried about being eaten or anything. When she spotted Max she skipped over to him. "Hey." Erin was in a really good mood today.

Max turned around and hugged Erin then said"Hey glad to see you."He smiled.

Erin hugged Max back. "So, what relaxing, not dangerous thing do you wanna do today," she asked him grinning.

Max laughed then said"I think ill let you pick today cause every time i pick something goes wrong."

Erin laughed, "Well, Im not really sure what to do... Well do you think theres a cave or something we could look through?"

Max laughed then said"Sure i bet there could be one,lets go find one."He then lead her to a cave which had a peaceful feeling to it,after walking for about 10 minutes Max decided to lay down in the cave but not before putting his blazer down for Erin to sit on.

Erin smiled to herself, she was lucky to have Max. He was sweet and smart and kind. "How are you feeling? Are you still sore?"

Max moved a bit while lying down and said"Better and yea a little bit." Then said"Are you okay? you didn't get hurt that night did you?" Max was more concerned about Erin then himself.

Erin sighed, "Ya, Im fine." Even if she had gotten hurt she wouldnt let him worry. He had more important things he had to take care of.

Max looked at her then said"Well im glad if you had gotten hurt i would have been so mad at myself." He then got up and put his arm around her.

Erin leaned on him, "IF, I would have gotten hurt, it wouldnt be your fault. It would be mine for being clumsly."

Max looked at her then said"You went in the forest cause of me so it wouldn't have been cause of that."

"Well...still..." Erin didnt want Max to blame himself but she had nothing to say. "Well, I wouldnt blame you."

Max looked at her and said"You don't want me to blame myself do you? Cause i understand if not,but i still do blame myself for getting you into danger."

Erin hugged him then said,"Danger? Ha! This is nothing! " Erin teased. "But really, I havent gotten hurt yet, and its gonna stay that way."

Max looked at her then said"Well i am glad i got you on my side."He then hugged her back and said"Are you hungry amazingly i remember to bring food for us." He then started laughing.

Max pulled out the food and set it up nicely. He wanted Erin to have a good time with him and was happy they were dating.

Erin took a banana, and leaned against a rock. "Whats your favorite color?" Erin knew it was a random question, but Erin felt that she didnt know the simple things about Max.

Max looked at her and said"Well blue but I also like red. What about you?"

Erin giggled, "The same, but I like navy blue the best. Um, whats your favorite animal?

Max laughed and said"Well a dog or lion. Dog because they are loyal or a lion because they are strong." he laughed again then said"But I combine both of they're qualities because they would describe me. What about you?"

Erin thought about it, "Well, I like all the wild cats. And dogs are my favorite domestic animal... But then again there are cats, which im allergic to, but I still want one. Im not really sure which would be my all time favorite... I also like wolves... Im not really sure I like most all animals."

Max looked at her then said"Well you don't have to have a favorite."Then he put his arm around her and said"I just like those two cause of they're qualities."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back