Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Curved 15 1/2 Inch Flexible Applewood Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Aleks frowned as she headed tot he student lounge. She knew Chrys would have an ulterior motive for asking her here since she knew he was the clingiest of her siblings but she’d had to leave her little date with Jackson to come find him which put her in a bit of a bad mood. Still, she’s always promised she would be at her brothers whims since she was the only one left now, Elsa was homeschooled with Ben and the twins were too young yet. She missed them of course, but that wasn’t the point. She found Chrys curled up on the sofa like a ball as she entered the student lounge and immediately headed over to him. “Chrysy, what’s up, why’d you leave me that weird note about changing your life state or whatever, I don’t even know what that means!” She said, as Chrys whipped his arms out to pull Aleks down into a hug. “Ow, stop it, lemme get my position right, genius.” She complained, shifting him so he could stretch out and lay his head in her lap. She rolled her eyes at him. “Now, what is all this about?”

Chrys grinned as he saw his sister walk in and immediately made grabby hands for her to pull her into a hug. He was in desperate need of sibling affection and when she sat beside him he flipped onto his back and laid his head carefully in her lap. He had a bit of a headache this morning and Aleks always seemed to know how to fix it. He was pretty sure it was her mumness that sometimes came out after their mum died. They were all pretty close because they’d had to raise themselves for a substantial amount of time whilst their dad grieved as a dingo for a number of years. Chrys couldn’t say whether it had caused their relationships to grow that strong, but all he knew was that he hated to be without them for anything. “Sorry, was I a bit dramatic?” He asked, sighing. It had been hard to decide to leave Onyx that morning to talk to Aleks, but ever since the incident when he was thirteen, she’d hated the idea of him having a boyfriend, after all, she was convinced he was too young. Chrys disagreed and he liked Onyx, what was the harm? “I thought I should tell you I’m in a relationship.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back