All in good time

Lykke Wu

OOC First Name
Hamza
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose.
Lykke couldn't be bothered with her so-called "friends", not that she should say that anymore. She didn't talk to three of them, one was plotting secretly against her and the last, well the last had offically just left her.
She paused in the middle of the corridor, and slammed her fists into the wall beside her. She knew this would happen. Her mother had always told her no matter how attention-grabbing she would be, she would never be able to hold the audience. Lykke didn't care what her parents said. She wasn't going to skulk around the shadows like them.
Lykke regained her inital stance when she heard footsteps behind her, and although she unusally left out there buisness, she still stared at the closely.

Logan was walking alone through the long corridors of the school. He had just seen a few of his friends and was now on his way to the common room. He turned a corner and saw a girl hit a wall. It looked a little painful and he walked over to check if she was ok. He was a caring person and wasnt afraid of showing it to anyone. " Urm excuse me, that looked like it may have hurt. Are you ok?" He asked kindly. The girl looked around his own age, he thought he recognized her from a few of his lessons so guessed that she was in his year

Lykke studied the boy as he came over to her, and she quickly put her arms behind her. "I'm fine." she said straight out, not wanting to make any fuss. Behind her back she could one of her hands as she could feel it stinging. "Who are you anyway?" she asked him, recognising but wanting to know, probably for future reference.
She would have introduced herself, but she thought there would be know need for introductions on her behalf, most of the first years if not the others too knew who she was. "Please don't tell me i need to remind you of me." she said, lookng at him straight in the eye.

Logan could see that she wasnt going to be the most friendly of people but he would remain his kind self as always. He believed that you shouldnt judge a book by its cover. " Im Logan and i think you will need to remind you of me as just because you look familiar it doesnt mean that i can recall your name." He said plainly. He decided not to use his normal smart speech as it may have been lost on her so he kept it plain and simple for her

Lykke looked at him through speechless eyes. "Well, it's Lykke. Lykke Wu." she said, regaining herself. "First year Slytherin. Leader of the Dark Elites." she added, always ready to boast. She stopped for a moment, she was doing it again. She was never going to keep a friend like this.
Making a sneaky glance around the corridor to make sure there wern't any slytherins around first, she turned back to him before asking "I am fine. Thanks." she said, finishing her sentence from before. "What house are you in?" she looked the boy up and down. Hufflepuff probably, she thought, thinking that everyone from that house in some way is kind. Not that she would be seen talking to a 'puff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back