Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Full Name:
Alexia Jayne Smith

- Birth Date:
13th September

- Current Age:

- Basic Appearance:
Long blond wavey hair that goes down just past her elbows, brown eyes.

- Parents:
Lives with her father Ashton smith and her mother millie smith. Alex doesnt like her dad though because he beats her mum and brothers or at least he used to beat her brothers when they lived eith him but now they dont so its just her mum as he has never touched her.

- Siblings, if any:
She has 3 older brothers,Riley, blake and jack. She doesnt really think of having a brother called jack because he left and never came back when she was very little. She also has a cousin called mark and he goes to durmstrang.

- Area of Residence:
New Zealand

- Hogwarts House (And why):
Gryffindor, because of her bravery

- Best school subjects (And why):
Anything that envolves using her wand- Worst school subjects (And why):
Doesnt really have one.

- What would their Patronus be?
An eagle because they are strong, beautiful, and it was her mothers favorite animal.

- What would their Boggart be?
being alone with no family.

- What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one)
A jaguar they are sleek fast though and pretty, no one would mess with a jag.

- What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised?
Her whole family being happt together.

- What memory could they use to create a Patronus?
Her 10th birthday, Her mother gave her a supprise party and a sliver and diamond necklace that she will never take off.

- Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it:

Dear diary,

I've been excepted into this amazing school, if only mum could be here now she would be amazed, im gonna do well and make her proud of me.

Sorry im going to have to cut this entry short max is crying and dad is out front with the witch, i hate her so much! oh well then she is now the pixie although its probably insulting to them.

Bye for now

.x. Alexia .x.

Hi Alexia
Thought I'd help you out by being the first to ask you a few questiosn, feel free to answer them in character or out of character.

1. How old is your brother?

2. Are you close?

3. Do you want to be an only child? If not would you like to have another sibling like a sister or another brother?

4. Where in England are you from?

5. What do you feel about your father dating again?

6. Where you close to your mother?

7. How did you feel upon getting your acceptance letter to a wizarding school?

8. Use five adjactives to describe William, Alex and Max, please.

Alright I think this is all I have at the moment, but if I think of more I'll be sure to let you know.

BTW Awesome name choice :p (My name is Alexis)

Thanks so much, these really made me think, Alexia will be a great character one day ^_^

1. How old is your brother?

Max is five.

2. Are you close?

Yes Alexia loves him to bits, shes been teaching him his colours and counting for a while now, she had to stop the writing part of it when max took it appon himslef to practice all over the baby grand piano and all up the walls.

3. Do you want to be an only child? If not would you like to have another sibling like a sister or another brother?

Alexia loves it being just her and Max, anyway if there were anymore children it would mean her dad had stooped as low as reproducing with the pixie.

4. Where in England are you from?

Devon

5. What do you feel about your father dating again?

She doesn't mind the fact that he is dating, because she excepts that he would be lonley and thats unfair, she just doesn't like the woman and the 'pixie' doesn't like her.

6. Where you close to your mother?

Alexia and her mother were the best of friends, she is a spitting image of her mother so much so in her actions and her looks that sometimes it makes it very hard for her dad.

7. How did you feel upon getting your acceptance letter to a wizarding school?

she was amazed, magic was something that she had always hoped existed, she had always known that she was different from everyone else she was happy to finally know why.

.x. Alexia .x.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back