Ebony 13 3/8" Core of Basilisk Fang and Venom with a special handle
Full Name:
Aleyha Megan Devearux
Birth Date:
May 13th, 2011
Current Age:
Ten
Basic Appearance:
She is albino, so the albino appearance is vibrant. She is quite short for her age, standing at 4'3". She is underweight, considering that what she eats is very limited. *She is picky* Her hair is cropped around her face, and it is a light blonde.
Adopted Parents:
Mother: Dorothee Devearux; Half blood, and is a Muggle Social Worker, has blonde hair and green eyes, along with a slender figure and a beautiful voice. Update: She is no longer....around...
Father: Prodan Zhefarovich; Mixed, and is living under his father's roof, and isn't allowed out of the house. Update: He now got away from the Zhefarovich Manor and lives in Australia now with his children.

Siblings, if any:
Brother: Austin Devearux; Ravenclaw
Pets, if any:
Vera: She is a green python, but will perish by the time school roams around, which means...a new snake.
Area of Residence:
Sunshine Coast, Australia
Blood status:
Mixed
Hogwarts House (And why):
She wants to be in Slytherin, because the symbol is a snake.
Best school subjects (And why):
She doesn't know, but she thinks she might enjoy Defense Against the Dark Arts over everything.
Worst school subjects (And why):
Probably Astronomy, since she never cares about the sky or space.
What would their Patronus be?
More than likely a snake, or cobra.
What would their Boggart be?
Her pet dying.
What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one)
Probably a snake.
What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised?
Aleyha would see herself in the mirror, owning a rescue for exotic reptiles and being a powerful witch with no one in her way.
What memory could they use to create a Patronus?
The day Vera and her had her first conversation, when she discovered she was a Parselmouth.
Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it:
Dear Journal,
Today, I got my letter, and I still don't know what will happen to Vera. She completes me, and she has been there my entire life. She is very sick, and I worry so much over her. I don't care what people say, Vera isn't just a pet. She is my best friend. If anyone thinks I am being overdramatic over this, then I'll let them have it. I sometimes just hate humanity. I have never met a rude snake. Ever.

Um... Hi.

A parselmouth? Pretty cool. Snakes are pretty cool too.

Why is she so centeralised on her snake?

Nice talking to you.

Minx :unsure:

Aleyha is a rather confusing person. Her snake is the only being that she trusts, and she finds them fascinating.

And yes, an approved Parselmouth. ^-^

Uh... hi again.

Another question. Has she ever been bitten by a snake?

...just out of curiousity...

Minx :unsure:

Yes, Aleyha has been bitten by her snake Vera, but well, it was a loving bite if it makes any sense.

Aleyha, when she was a small girl, she had bad experiences with other people because of the way she looked and acted. She grew to mistrust humans and the only one that did truly bond with Aleyha was her snake Vera. It wasn't long before she played with other snakes, and none of them treated her badly. So, naturally, she bonded with snakes more than she was able to with humans.

Follow up, then, does being a parseltongue affect her ability to mingle with humans, do you think? Since before she realised it she was already isolated, what did realising she was a parseltongue do to her?

Zomg, I thought I answered this!!

It does, because she doesn't know how to open up to them, like she does to snakes. When she realized that Vera was talking to her, even as growing up, they were extremely close. A natural bond. So, when she discovered that she was a Parselmouth, she was relieved and excited about it. Though when she does socialize with humans, she does find that she struggles, unless they are somewhat like her, otherwise, she doesn't know how to expression certain emotions during certain times, that is, like empathizing and sympathizing for others. Though that does not mean that she won't express anger when someone gets on her nerves.

Hello Aleyha,

just a few questions...

1. why is your father under house arrest?
2. what occupations do your parents hold?
3. Are you very different to your brother Austin, considering you are both in different houses?
4. You've attended school now for almost a full semester, have any professors inspired you thus far?
5. Have you managed to make any friends at school?
6. Are there other Albino's in your family?
7. What interests and hobbies have you?

1. why is your father under house arrest?
Oh! That was in the past, and apparently Asparuh had a few issues with Dorothee being a half-blood and didn't want Prodan anywhere near her, but that all changed. I need to edit that... -_-
2. what occupations do your parents hold?
My father helps out with the family business that has nothing to do with being a Death Eater.
3. Are you very different to your brother Austin, considering you are both in different houses?
We are extremely different. He is more booksmart than anything, kind of a pushover, and I am not. Plus, he treats everyone equal and I only treat the people I find worthy equal and the rest are just...nobodies.
4. You've attended school now for almost a full semester, have any professors inspired you thus far?
I rather like Professor Manteia, and Professor Styx is my uncle naturally, and I also am inspired by him. And also by Professor Lloyd.
5. Have you managed to make any friends at school?
Indeed I have! Ai Adlam is my best friend, along with Anne Houser, Brodie Fudge, and Jarrod.
6. Are there other Albino's in your family?
There are two, but one was born in the 1700s, and was a Parselmouth like me. Hadan Johnson is also albino, but she is loosely blood related.
7. What interests and hobbies have you?
I like to dance secretly, and I am very limber. I also love to play with my snake. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back