Alexia Rodriguez

Alexia Rodriguez

Wand
Mahogany Wand 14" Essence of Unicorn Hair
Full Name: Alexia Rowena Rodriguez
- Birth Date: March 18 2010
- Current Age: 12
- Basic Appearance: Curly/Reddish hair, Fair skin, not fat but in the middle.
- Parents: William Rodriguez and Jasmin Chang
- Siblings, if any: Lexi Clarissa Rodriguez
- Pets, if any: Cat, name Daisy
- Area of Residence: Sydney, Australia
- Blood status: Half Blood

(all characters:)
- What would their Patronus be? Eagle
- What would their Boggart be? Blood
- What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one) Unicorn
- What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? She would saw that if her sister saw her in the school, Lexi will be happy
- What memory could they use to create a Patronus? When Lexi and Alexia teased there cousin Llheione.

Hey Alexia, I have a few questions for you to help you develop your character more ^_^
You can answer these IC or OOC, whichever you would prefer, but I'll ask them OOC.

Alexia's middle name is Rowena, is she named after anyone specificly?

Why would Alexia's patronus be an Eagle?

Why would her boggart be Blood?

You say she would use the time her and Lexi teased there cousin to create a patronus, why?

Why would she see her sister being happy if she was at her school in the Mirror of Erised?

Imagine your character keeps a journal, could you write me a page which could possibly be found in it?

Could you give me a sample roleplay?

Does Alexia have any plans for the future, anything she wants to do when she leaves school?

That's it for now ^-^

Ellie

Oh, P.s, if Alexia was born on the 18th of March 2009 she would be 13, not 12 :D .

Alexia's middle name is Rowena, is she named after anyone specificly?
No, she's not. I just got it in a TV show here in the Philippines and it just pop- up the idea.

Why would Alexia's patronus be an Eagle?
Because it is strong than any bird does have, the strength.

Why would her boggart be Blood?
I just base it in my phobia

You say she would use the time her and Lexi teased there cousin to create a patronus, why?
It was really funny and memorable, when Lexi still loves her.

Why would she see her sister being happy if she was at her school in the Mirror of Erised?
Because Lexi now hate her, it was because of some stupid Beauxbatons or Hogwarts thing.

Imagine your character keeps a journal, could you write me a page which could possibly be found in it?

Bestie,

Life today is getting heavy and unfortunate to me. Mom and Dad are not here, just the helper and me. How i wish i can get sorted now and fill the transfer form and get out of this house to see my sister, which is if i was forgiven by her. Well, my nanny said i should get on bed. Love lot's

Alex.

Could you give me a sample roleplay?
(I should get this later)

Does Alexia have any plans for the future, anything she wants to do when she leaves school?
She want's to be a great violin player

Users who are viewing this thread

Back