--------------------
WHICH SIDE WINS​

FULL NAME: Alexander Lewis Love
NICKNAMES: Alex, Al
AGE AND BIRTH DATE: May 12th, 1994
BLOOD TYPE: AB
SEXUALITY: Heterosexual
HOUSE AND YEAR: Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
OCCUPATION: Executive for Holden Auto group - was transferred to the Australian branch upon locating his daughter.
WAND: Straight 10 1/2 Inch Rigid Reed Wand with Veela Hair Core
Length: A fairly average length for a wand, not at all uncommon or very special.
Style: Straight and smooth: what else is there to say?
Wood: Reed is a naturally protective wandwood, best held by those who speak both bravely and well.
Core: Much like the creature that they come from, wands with veela hair are temperamental and volatile in nature. They are good for use in divination work and with charms. Wands with this core are usually inherited.
Flexibility: Rigid: A difficult wand to control and sometimes broken under little force, but powerful in a fight.

LONG AS THE ROOM KEEPS SINGING

--------------------
THAT'S JUST THE BUSINESS I'M IN​

FACE DESCRIPTION: Alex has a strong jaw line, and dark brown eyes. His smile is often on his face and is large as well - seemingly welcoming. In his older age he has developed crows fet by his eyes but doesn't mind as he's not overly superficial. He believes his nose is a bit too long, but as he's gotten older he's cared less and less. He has scruff on his face most days unless attending a company meeting in which he likes to be clean shaven.
BUILD DESCRIPTION: Alexander is a tall man like his father before him, around 6'1". He weighs in at around 210lbs, and is muscular to say the least. Of course with age he's gained a little bit of chub around his face and stomach, but it's not so noticeable as he stays rather active in his day to day routine.
SKIN TONE: Tanned
FACE CLAIM: DAvid Boreanaz

I'M A LEADING MAN

--------------------
AND THE LIES I WEAVE ARE OH SO INTRICATE, OH SO INTRICATE​

PATRONUS: Peacock - Like the bright colours of a peacock, the personality of those with this patronus is one that tends to capture attention. They are what society may often see as eccentric, being very comfortable with the way in which their spirit guides them. They have a confidence, and very in tune with themselves. However, they tend to have trouble trying to see in the shoes of others, and do not realize others can see them as very strong or intimidating. The most common signs for a peacock patronus are Gemini and Scorpio, the most common house is Ravenclaw. credit
MIRROR OF ERISED: He and his daughter sharing a decent relationship, and living at least withing distance of each other so they can see each other often.
BOGGART: Losing Mandalyn again
AMORTENTIA: Hibiscus and pineapple
STRENGTHS: Smooth talker, good with accounting, able to burp the alphabet
WEAKNESSES: Often doesn't take things seriously enough, is over protective of his family, afraid of commitment.
HOBBIES/QUIRKS: Often reads things out loud, breaks into song frequently and embarrasses his daughter, loves to see muggle films about magic.
GENERAL PERSONALITY:

YEAH I'M A LEADING MAN

--------------------/SIZE]AN THE LIES I WEAVE ARE OH SO INTRICATE, OH SO INTRICATE

NATIONALITY:
HOME TOWN/CURRENT RESIDENCE:
FINANCIAL STATUS:
FAMILY RELATIONS:
RELATIONSHIP STATUS:
PET(S):
GENERAL HISTORY:

THIS AIN'T A SCENE

--------------------
IT'S AN ARMS RACE

tumblr_lo1w8f8sp81qbju7a.gif

THIS APPLICATION WAS MADE BY NEVAEH DOES A DANCE ?! OF CAUTION 2.0! SPECIFICALLY FOR THIS SITE. DO NOT STEAL OR SHE KILLS YOU. SONG LYRICS ARE FROM LOCKED IN A CAGE BY SKILLET. DO NOT REMOVE THIS CREDIT. KTHNXBAI.
[/font]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back