Alexander Fields

OOC First Name
Ben
Wand
Elder 15 1/2" Essence of Thestral Tail Hair
Full Name: Alexander Rupert Fields
- Birth Date: 17th January 2005
- Current Age: 18
- Basic Appearance: Short white hair, with long rats tail. Good body, but not perfect body. Green eyes. Looks simlar to Channing Tatum.
- Parents: Richard and Karly Fields ( deseaced)
- Siblings, if any: Justice Fields ( Deceased.)
- Pets, if any: A dog called spike.
- Area of Residence: Lightning Ridge, NSW, Australia.
- Blood status: Unkown, his parents died when he was young so he wouldn't have a clue.

- What would their Patronus be? Stag hound. (breed of dog)
- What would their Boggart be? the creature that killed his brother.
- What would their Animagus form be? Snow leopard.
- What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? His parent's, his forster parents and his brother all alive again.
- What memory could they use to create a Patronus? His first kiss with Maddiie.

- Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it: Dear Diary,
Today I met this beautiful young girl named Maddiie Hollawarth, it was wierd at first their was an initial attraction to her, she is absolutely gorgeous and after a while of getting to know her i began to like her, or at least I think I began to like her. Its strange, who says their can't be love at first sight. It was only yesterday that I didn't even beleive in love, but now I kind of do. Untill later goodbye.

Alexander Rupert Fields

Hey Alexander, Just a few questions for you. :)

- How did Alexanders' parents die? His brother?

- Why would his animagus be a Snow leopard? Is there some sort of meaning behind it, or just his favourite animal?

- Why do you think that Alexander fell in love with Maddiie as soon as he saw her? Is it just infatuation?

- How did Alexanders' parents die? His parent's where auror who where hunting down a muggle murdered and they died at work. His brother? His brother had been mucking around near the edge of the dark forest and was taken by something in there, no one ever found his body.

- Why would his animagus be a Snow leopard? Is there some sort of meaning behind it, or just his favourite animal? It is his favorite animal and has been since a very young age.

- Why do you think that Alexander fell in love with Maddiie as soon as he saw her? She is the most beautiful thing he had seen in his life, it was like there was a aurora around her screaming out to him, how she was clean and pure of heart. Is it just infatuation? No it isn't infatuation, once he began talking to her, he knew that he was in love, not because of her looks or anything like that, because of her heart and how beautiful her personality is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back