</i>

Friends

Best Friends
///

Close Friends

Partners in crime
///

Average Friends
Rose Holland - "So far, she's the person I connected with the most. She's goofy, funny and interesting. Love the time we spent in the common room."

Student Friends
Corrine Lagos - "Yeah, I consider her a friend. We met on the train to Hogwarts, but we met up in the Courtyard again once more afterwards. She seems nice, but sadly, not much more I can say about her. I'm sure if we talked more, we'd get along just fine. "

Margo Ellis - "Oh yeah, Margo! She's great. First time I met her she was with.. Odette. She helped me find my way to my charms lesson, and though I might have been annoying, she was still nice enough to offer me some candy. We also met up again after that charms lesson and had a nice chat. Margo is really sweet, would love to get to know her a bit more. "

Distant Friends
///

Family Friends
///

Protective Over Me
///

Protective Over You
///

Former Enemies
///

Enemies

Mortal Enemies
///

Hardcore Enemies
///

Average Enemies
///

Rivals
///

Mutual Dislike
///

One Sided Enemy
Odette Harper - "Yup, we did not go off well. She thinks I'm annoying and weird, plus, she might be the most rude person I've met, yet, I'm not upset with her at all. For some reason I find her interesting and want to learn more."

Romantic Relationships

Final
///

Current
///

Puppy Love
///

Flirts/Flings
///

Past
///

Like Family
///

Mutual Crush
///

I have a Crush On You
///

You Have a Crush On Me
///

I look Up To You
///

Other

Former Friends
///

Acquaintances
///

Name Basis
///

Met Once
Cato Rainsworth - "He was this 5th year I met on the train to my first year of Hogwarts. Bit odd to see him join us first years but we didn't mind at all. It was interesting to say the least."

Annoyances
///

Professor
Monty Pendleton - "Still don't know why, but I don't like potions at all, yet, it's my favorite class. Mostly because of the professor. He's great, energetic, fun, ad gets you engaged in the class. What a legend. "

Misha Haden - "Ah, yeah, he's great. Can make jokes, but also still strict when needed. Love his classes, not much to say."

Kalif Styx - "This guy gives me the creeps. His bland appearance and tedious assignments don't go in his favor.. Plus, I heard some whispers.."

Justin Cliffeton - "Well uh.. Not much to say about this professor. He shows up, does his job, and that's it. He's quite alright. "

Mentor
///

Mentee
///

Relationship Form:
[edit where appropriate for adult and student characters: ]

Name:
House/Year:

Relationship:
Thoughts on Me:
My thoughts on You:
Our History: