Alex Mosier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Mosier

Wand
17" willow with Dragon heartstring
Alex stumbled into the hospital wing looking for a nurse. He was followed by his friend Andi, who was there when it happened. You can still see the thick streaks across his chest were the werewolf had gashed him, then where Andi attempted the bandaging charm to slow the bleeding. “Hello!” Alex called out, “Is anybody here?” He heard nothing. This made the fear that he felt earlier raise once again. He started to swagger, but caught his balance and sat down on the nearest bed, he sat and waited.

Persephone was a bit unsteady still from the long Apparition from London and in the middle of unpacking her office when she heard the panicked shout. With a start, she ran from the opened suitcase laying on her desk into the infirmary.

She came in the room in time to see a first year fall heavily upon one of the beds. Immediately, she rushed to him. "What happened?" she asked in her commanding voice.

Alex shook for a second. "We were in the north tower, just wondering around, and... we came to a dark stairwell and then all this weird stuff started happening. Then we came upon a trap door, and went into the purple glow comeing from inside. And, well, long story short," Alex spread the tattered remains of his shirt, "I was scratched by a werewolf and she tried to do the bandaginf charm."

Persephone's lips thinned in anger. She quickly set up a screen around the boys bed, had the girl sit down out of the way and flicked his shirt open with her wand. She then did several diagnostic charms and spread first an anti-venom like balm across the surface scratches. She watched as it was absorbed instantly into the skin and the edges turned red and she knew the boy would feel pain from the balm, but it would only last for a few seconds before she applied several drops of dittany to the wounds and watched as the skin repaired itself.

Persephone nodded, her mouth relaxing slowly as the boy's wounds closed. She flicked her wand and a bundle appeared in her hands, which she then set on the foot of the bed.

"You got here in time, although you'll have to be monitored closely until we can be sure of certain...changes." She grasped his chin with a cool hand and turned his face this way and that, peering into this eyes. She nodded, apparently satisfied with what she saw. "You'll not be a werewolf, so no worries there. Although...yes, yes, we'll have to do more tests..."she trailed off, speaking mostly to herself.

"Go ahead and change into those pajamas, you'll need to stay here overnight for observation. You miss, will have to step around the curtain until he is done, then make sure you both eat these,"she reached into the deep apron pockets on her mediwitch apron and handed them each a Honeydukes chocolate bar.

"I shall be back momentarily,"she said, heading towards her office. On the way there she paused, looked back to make sure they were following her instructions and said, "Expecto Patronum." A sleek panther roared its way out of her wand and shot off towards the Headmistress' office with Persephone's message.

<i></i>

Alicia strode into the Hospital Wing, waving her wand and blasting the doors open as she went. A werewolf in my school!!! She could scream! When she approached the bed she knew Alex Mosier to be in she moved her hand and the curtain opened with a jerk. Persephone was standing there so Alicia directed her question to her. "You say there is a WEREWOLF in my school?! A WEREWOLF?!?!" Alicia was positively fuming; never in her life had she allowed those terrible creatures to inhabit her castle, and now there has apparently been a breach.

Anastasia is on her way to the library so she can check out a Healing Potions book for class, while out of the blue she can hear the echo of Headmistress Barker screeching about "Werewolves in HER school".

Anastasia slips herself in the room so she can investigate whats going on.

She can see Alex and Andi residing in the office while Professor Barker goes on about the werewolf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back