Aisling Harper

Aisling Harper

30a9feu.jpg

- Full Name: Aisling Oliva Harper
- Birth Date: October 1
- Current Age: 12 years old (If Aisling is accepted as a Transfer. If not than her age will be of coarse 11 years old)
- Basic Appearance: Aisling's appearance does not stay the same for long. She often colours her hair or even cuts it. At times she gets extentions to make it look longer. Her favorite hair colour as of now is dark brown, the colour in which she will hopefully be entering hogwarts with. Her eye colour always stays the same which is a simple dark brown. Much like her hair, Aisling's clothing style changes from all black to bright pink within a day. Skirts are not one of her favorite things to included in an outfit but still at times she is able to figure out the right day to wear one. Aisling stands about about four foot seven and has a normal build.
- Parents:
Father: Jackson Harper: Graphic Designist, Mixed Blood.
Mother: Briana Harper: Was once Briana Barret, Mixed Blood, Art Teacher at a Muggle College major in pottery and jewelry design.
- Siblings, if any:
Zora Megan Harper: Sister, Age Ten, loves to debate and is on the debate team at school.
Dartaineon Harper: Brother, Age Nine, Loves To Writer, Parents encourage his writing by sending him to classes for his writing
Emily Rose Ann Harper: Sister, Age five, hyper and loves to play sports
Zarson Harper: Brother, Age Four, a very calm boy for his age when not around friends. When with is small group of friends, he seems to get loud.
- Pets, if any: None
- Area of Residence: Wellington, New Zealand
- Blood status: Mixed Blood

- What would their Patronus be? Aisling's patronus would probably be a snake
- What would their Boggart be? Her boggart would the loss of her home thus making her homeless.
- What would their Animagus form be? Cameleon
- What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? Aisling would see herself showing off her own pottery creation in front of a huge art show.
- What memory could they use to create a Patronus? Aisling would probably use the memory of that day when her father took off work just to teach her how to ride a bike. Though it took all day, the day was full of smiles, laughter, and overall an accomplishment.

- Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it:

Dear Journal,
Today was good overall. Zora and I got into a small fight over who got the piece that mother made in her art class. It was this beautiful vase that would be perfect in my room. Of coarse Zora wanted it mostly just because I wanted it. In the end Zora won only because Briana was sick of listening to us fight. It really doesn't matter. I mean one day I will make my own pieces better than Briana's. I wonder if you can make vases with magic. I've never tried before. Maybe I will look it up and then try it out.
Anyway. Other than that I went for a walk and found this small pond that actually had fish in it. The fish were so ugly actually. Even if they weren't the prettiest I found them interesting. Watched them for about five whole minutes. Well that's about it. Hopefully after dinner I can go out and maybe even camp outside. Guess we will see....

Hello Aisling,

just a few questions to help us get to know your character and hopefully help you expand her.

1. Why does you change your clothing style so often?
2. Will any of your siblings be attending Hogwarts in the future?
3. Why do you think your patronus would be a snake?
4. Your fear of being homeless is this as a result of being homeless already? It just seems an unnatural fear for a twelve year old to have.
5. Why would your animagus shape be a chameleon?
6. It sounds like you get on really well with your father, is this true and do you also have a good relationship with your mother?
7. Do you have any hobbies or interests?
8. You obviously get your creativity from your mother, do you hope to follow her into this line of work in the future?

Hey Andromeda
Thanks For the Questions =)

1. Why does you change your clothing style so often?
Aisling hates to be the same for too long. Her style changes to show how often her moods and emotions change. As well as she likes to look different each day only stating the fact that each day is a new start. Why not start it with a new look/style?

2. Will any of your siblings be attending Hogwarts in the future?

Aisling is a mixed blood so the chances her siblings will show magical abilities is high. Zora, Dartaineon, and Emily Rose Ann all show magical abilites. Zander is the only one that does not yet but he is still young. As of now all the siblings are seeming to be able to attend Hogwarts in the future.

3. Why do you think your patronus would be a snake?
Snakes are sneaky and hard to read. Though they are probably one of the more simple bulit creatures, Aisling is fasinated with them. Probably because she finds herself easy to read and not at all sneaky. It is more that she is nothing like a snake that draws her attention to them.

4. Your fear of being homeless is this as a result of being homeless already? It just seems an unnatural fear for a twelve year old to have.
Home is a loose term actually. She doesn't mind moving or finding a new home since Aisling always knows that she will find another home, another place to feel as if she is in a safe haven. Losing her home for good and thus becoming homeless would live her feeling lost in the world. This would be her worst fear not being able to call anything her home, not having a haven that she feels safe.

5. Why would your animagus shape be a chameleon?
A chameleon changes colours to blend in to make itself unnoticed. Since Aisling is one that does not really fit into the crowd for the simple reason that she does not hide what she is feeling and does turn her emotions on other rather easily, she would love to be able to change into something that is almost the complete opposite of her.

6. It sounds like you get on really well with your father, is this true and do you also have a good relationship with your mother?
Aisling really does like her father mostly because he works at home. Though he does put in normal hours having himself locked in his office for the daytime when Aisling's mother is at work. Aisling is not as close to her mother, but she does love Briana. More over Aisling looks up to her mother's work thus looking up to her mother in the process.

7. Do you have any hobbies or interests?
Aisling is very artistic. She loves to work in the pottery room at her mother's work as well as creating jewelry. Creating fashions, such as sewing her own clothing and even cutting her own hair is something that Aisling loves to do. Sometimes she will play sports such as tennis or read a fiction novel (never nonfiction).

8. You obviously get your creativity from your mother, do you hope to follow her into this line of work in the future?
Aisling would love to do something along those lines either being a fashion designer, pottery major, or even something in the fields of drawing. Anything in the art field would be perfect for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back