Aimlessly Wondering the streets

Connor Simons

Connor was getting very bored staying at the school all this time. "I can't wait to be sorted" he said to himself. "I can't even go shopping" He said thinking about all the wonderful stores he just could not wait to go into. He really out of everything just wanted to buy a wand. Connor strolled the streets of Hogsmeade not exactly knowing or caring where he was going. He was caught up in his thoughts and just barely glancing around. This all was so new to him but still he could not concentrate on anything. He did not really know anyone yet or he would be walking with them. Maybe he would meet someone on this trip he thought as he continued to wonder aimlessly through the streets.

Ana-Cole had been doing some shopping around in all the stores when she spotted a boy who seemed to be walking around without a purpose. she had never seem this boy before. Maybe he's lost Ana-Cole thought to herself. She made her way over to him. "Hello" she said in her normally cheerful voice. "Do you need any help finding a place?" she asked wondering if indeed he was lost.

Connor heard a girl's voice talking to him so he turned around abruptly a bit faster then he meant to for he fell down right on his face. Connor got up right away and was covered in a thin coat of mud. Oh great I already made a fool of myself. How embarrasing He thought. Connor tried to wipe some of the mud off but the attempt was useless. He then remembered the reason he had fallen. Someone was speaking to him. "What?" he asked turning to the girl who had asked him something. "Oh no I am not lost just wondering about a little bored." He said still trying to wipe the mud off. He hoped that the girl would not just take off running now. He didn't even know her name. "Oh and by the way My name is Connor" he said sticking out his hand to shake then realizing that it was also covered in mud. He brought his hand back quickly still blushing slightly "Sorry I am a bit of a klutz" He said

As Connor fell, Ana-Cole quickly tried to help him up but Connor quickly pulled himself up. "Are you ok?" Ana-Cole asked trying not to smile. It was sort of funny, but not if he got hurt. Ana-Cole saw that he at least seemed fine, a little bit embarassed but fine nonetheless. She couldn't help but crack a small smile. He was funny and seemed nice. "Sorry" she said noticing that she was smiling. "Its fine though I am usually the complete klutz" She said trying to make him feel better. "So why so bored?" she asked trying to figure out why she had never seem this boy before. A short pause occured. "Oh and my name is Ana-Cole" She said sticking out her hand to shake his "Oh come on a little mud never hurt anyone" she said wondering if indeed he would shake her hand or not.

"Yeah I'm fine I'm fine nothing hurt but my pride" He said smiling at Ana-Cole. "I fall a lot I guess I am used to it. I truly am a klutz but you don't seem like one at all. You look way too graceful to be a klutz" He said to her finally looking her in the eye for he had stopped blushing. He reached out and shook the hand that he saw was extended to him "Well if you say mud never hurt anyone" He said shaking her hand. "It is very nice to meet you Ana-Cole" Connor said finally releasing her hand. "Well actually I am unsorted at the moment so nothing really to do before sorting starts" He explained.

"I'm glad to hear that you are not damaged" She said blushing a bit about what he had said about her looking to graceful to be a klutz "but in all reality wait to you get to know me then you will see how graceful I really am" She said with a small laugh. "I hope that it doesn't disappoint you" She said jokingly. Ana-Cole's hand was now all muddy from shaking Connor's. "Well I guess being unsorted can be quite boring. I am a first year but I remember how boring it was to be unsorted. It always helps to have someone to talk to." She said. "So what house are you hoping for?" She asked trying to wipe the mud off her hand and onto her jeans.

Connor smiled in a way he was surprised that this girl was still talking to him. He had very little luck with girls nonetheless girls that were a tad bit older. "I doubt you could disappoint me but if you want to try you can be my guess it would just mean that we could hang out more" Connor said hoping that he wasn't being too forward. Afterall he had just met this girl. "But I am hoping that I will be in Slytherin or Gryffindor" He said wondering what house Ana-Cole was in. "What house are you in?" he asked her trying to figure it out but she was hard to read.

Ana-Cole smiled. Connor seemed really nice and she surprisingly felt comfortable with him even though she had just met him. "Well then I guess we will have to hang out together more." Ana-Cole said smiling. "But I am in Gryffindor so that would be nice if we ended up in the same house. But if you ended up in Slytherin I would have to pretend not to know you so sorry" Ana-Cole said trying to look serious and not laugh but she was never good at that "I am just joking even if you did end up in Slytherin I would speak to you maybe." She said laughing a bit.

(( I have to go maybe I will be on later tonight))

Connor felt really happy when she told him that they would have to hang out more. Maybe he wasn't as bad off as he thought. "A Gryffindor though now I don't know if I want to be in that house" He said jokingly. He gave her a little push nothing hard just a messing around push not realizing until afterward that he was still muddy and he got her a little mud on her. He laughed a little put realizing what he had just done hoping that Ana-Cole found it amusing too.

((ok bye I will probably be on later too I am always on :p ))

Ana-Cole felt Connor do his little play push and she saw how muddy she now was. Ana-Cole laughed a bit "I said a little mud won't hurt anyone I guess I should have been more exact to the amount" She said jokingly. "So house does your parents want you to be in?" Ana-Cole asked.

Connor laughed. "Well next time you will have to be more specific" He said trying to flash a charming smile. Then he thought about Ana-Cole's question. "Well my dad wants me to be in Slytherin, but my mom could care less. She's a muggle" Connor explained. "What did your parents think about the sorting hat's choice of Gryffindor?" Connor asked hoping to get to know Ana-Cole better.

((Don't want to be a bubble buster but you wouldn't be staying at Hogwarts yet. You wouldn't even have got your letter yet since they are sent in the summer and it is currently winter.))

Thanatos had just left Flourish and Blotts, and he really fancied a nice, strong Firewhiskey, so he was on his way to the Three Broomsticks. He was walking behind a couple of children, who were discussing house choices. He nearly tutted when the boy announced that he wouldn't mind being in Gryffindor. He hoped, for the kids sake, that he was sorted into Slytherin.

"well both my parents are muggles so they really didn't even know that there were different houses" Ana-Cole said with a small laugh. "I guess they were happy when I told them what being in Gryffindor meant but in all reality I don't think they cared" Ana-Cole said thinking back to when she discussed this whole thing with her parents. Then realizing that she was in her own little world she shook herself out of it and smiled at Connor. "So..." she said not really knowing what to say.

"That's cool" Connor said not knowing really how to react to what Ana-Cole just said. He didn't know if it bothered her that her parents really didn't understand or if she was ok with it. "You know" He said looking into her eyes "You are very hard to read"

Ana-Cole could tell that Connor could not tell how to react to her. Then he looked into her eyes and told her how she was difficult to read. Wow Ana-Cole thought "you have the most amazing eyes" she said outloud on accident. She didn't mean to say it outloud but it slipped out anyway. Ana-Cole looked away the second it came out and began blushing quite a bit moments after. She couldn't believe she said that outloud. How can I be such a moron. He probably thinks that I am a freak now She thought to herself.

Connor saw Ana-Cole look away after she accidently blurted out something about his eyes. He wasn't paying that much attention to what she said. He was too caught up in her eyes. Connor could tell that she was embarrassed. she was blushing. Connor couldn't help but smile. "Your cute when you blush" he said turning her face gently towards him. "Plus your eyes are pretty amazing too" he said with one of his often hopefully charming smiles.

Ana-Cole was now staring at Connor. she was still blushing. He thinks my eyes are amazing She thought with excitment. She started to smile and the redness in her cheeks started to fade. "Now I really can't wait for you to get sorted" Ana-Cole said hoping that that did not sound silly.

"I can't wait either" Connor said still staring at Ana-Cole. " I really can't wait" He said smiling. She's amazing He thought to himself I hope she likes me as much I like her He thought. He really wanted to be in Gryffindor now just so he could be in the same house as Ana-Cole. "So....." he said trying to help not create an akward silence. "Tell me about your family" He said reaching out for her hand hoping not to be too forward.

Ana-Cole saw Connor reach out for her hand. She let him grabbed it, their fingers intertwined. Ana-Cole smiled. "My family, well......" She began but then she got a shiver it was getting cold. "Do you want to go get a drink or something at the Three Broomsticks and we can talk there?" Ana-Cole asked

Connor felt their hands met and he just had to smile. He was glad that he had decided just to wonder the streets and he was even happier now that he was no longer along. "A drink sounds perfect" he said as they started to walk to the Three Broomsticks still hand and hand.

Ana-Cole walked with Connor still holding his hand, she never wanted to let go. She was sort of leading the way not knowing if Connor knew where the Three Broomsticks was actually located. She couldn't help but smile. she was so happy.

((I will post the topic in the Three Broomsticks :D))

Thanatos snorted as he followed the kids into the Three Broomsticks. Flirting, and barely aged 11? Pathetic. He hoped that his niece was paying attention to more important studies than boys and relationships up at the school, unlike those students.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back