Ah, I Remember You.

Lemina Troque

OOC First Name
Stalker
Wand
12 3/4" Black Walnut/ Maple Essence of Silver Thistle
Lemina sat at a bench. Things had improved slightly over the past week. Njord. Well, hah. It turned out he wasn't really dead. It was just some stupid prank within a prank within a play about stopping pranks. They hadn't told anyone else, the sixth years. It had messed up her feelings for the better part of a week, and Lemi was pretty annoyed, but things could be worse. At least Njord was alive.

She still liked the boy as a friend, but, as odd as it sounds, his 'death' had caused her to think about him less. Right now, she was just heading for a walk through Brightstone. She remembered the last time she had been here. It was a day after he 'died'. She had snuck out of school for a few hours and headed to the Hog's Head. For the second time in her life.

Hayden had gone back to Durmstrang for a little while but was having another break at this time and was craving another drink. He really didn’t care what his parents thought of him anymore. He liked to drink, what was the harm in that? It wasn’t as if he was a mean drunk, in fact he was a lot nicer when he was drunk or buzzed. So he walked down the streets of Brightstone Village, hoping to see Jaken or Abbey.

But as he walked he accidently bumped into a girl he thought he didn’t know. So he turned around to look at her face. “Oh I’m so sorry,” he said as he straightened himself to his full height and put his hand on the girl’s shoulder to see if she was alright. He would feel just awful if the girl was hurt because of him. For some reason when he wasn't at school he was much nicer to people he didn't know.

sorry im out of it

((It's fine, much better than mine ^_^ ))

Lemina had been gazing along, not paying much attention when someone bumped into her. Whoooops! She grinned, glancing up. "Sorry." It was as she looked up and locked the two pairs of blue eyes that she realised she knew who they belonged to. "Oh. Hi." She gave Hayden a weak smile. Would he even recognise her? Their last meeting hadn't worked out very well, herself being so depressed at the time.

Hayden looked down at the girl, raising his eye brows curiously. The blond girl before him looked very very familiar. "Forgive me for forgetting but what's your name?" he asked sheepishly, narrowing his crystals onto the girl's beautiful set of eyes. "Mina?" he asked slowly, before she could even respond.

Hayden smirked to himself, she looked a lot different then before, if this was her. A lot better in his mind anyways. Though before she had been pretty anyways. "You look different.. good different though," he added smiling nicely at her. She must have gotten over her depression faster then most, he thought, deciding he wouldn't bring it up incase she really wasn't and was just acting happier.

Lemina smiled as Hayden said her name. Mina. She'd forgotten the pet name he'd given her. But she liked it. It was cute. "Yes. That would be me." She gave him a cute grin and looked up, twiddling her thumbs behind her back. She looked different. The week in which she had donned her slightly more, let's say, odd clothing. That phase had gone by so quickly. Although Njord's 'resurrection' did play a part in it. She smiled, and flicked a strand of her now completely blonde hair from her face. "So, Hayden, what brings you here?"

Hayden smiled at Mina as she smiled, and was cute, nice and intelligent. But most important she didn't seem all that interested in him, which of course meant that he was interested in her. He had never really liked anyone that could be percieved as nice, perhaps this was because all nice girls seemed to want bad boys, and at Durmstrang he was one of them. It really was a confusing situation and Hayden wasn't sure if he really cared to understand it.

"So, Hayden, what brings you here?

Hayden grinned boyishly before responding with, "I have a break from school this weekend and I wanted to go find my cousin or a friend." He shrugged his shoulders, he was much more pleased to be with Mina now then he was with Jaken or Abbey. So he wasn't in any rush to go off to find them, not that he really thought Abbey would come out. From what he had heard she couldn't afford anything here so it really didn't make much sense. "What about you? I hope you're not skipping out on school again," he teased with an amused smirk laying on his lips. Even though he was teasing her slightly it was a fact that he was genuinly interested in what she had to say, which struck him as an oddity and if Jaken or Dietrich were here they would look at him with the most confused face ever.

Perhaps this break will be a little bit more interested then I origanally inticipated, the brunette thought as he looked down onto Lemina's pretty blue eyes. "Would you like to walk with me, rather then just standing?" he asked, finding his confidence once more.

Lemina looked away from Hayden as a girlish grin appeared at the corner of her lips. He was cute. She wondered why he continuously visited New Zealand. Just to visit his cousin and friends? From the last time they met, she knew that Hayden went to Durmstrang, it was far to come for a weekend. A thought crossed the girl's mind. She had 'aged another year' in the week since they had met. She was now fifteen, but how old was Hayden. He didn't look too much older, yet still enough to have a slightly empowering feel, which Mina liked.

The thought of her sneaking out of Hogwarts - again - brought a smile to her face. Less than a week ago, she was so readily prepared to do something like that, now she would never, ever, do it. Hormones changed your mood quickly, it seemed. "No, I'm a good little girl now." She gave a chuckle. Lemina was a prefect, but she was hardly the perfect student. Kailey would definately be the one getting Head Girl when they got to seventh year.

"It's just a Brightstone weekend. I thought I might as well get away from the school whilst I had a chance!" Lemi grinned and responded to his offer of a walk. "A walk sounds good."

Hayden did not see Mina's girlish grin, but if he had he would have bluntly asked her out at that moment. However he hadn't so he awaited her response. "No, I'm a good little girl now." Hayden raised his eye brows at this, how little was this "good little girl?" He hoped not too young as that would be weird, she did have the glow of you about her sure, but she certainly couldn't be too young, could she? "Teenage mood swings eh?" he teased with a slight chortle.

The Durmstrang, 6th year nodded his head at her answer and smiled lightly at her response. Offering her his hand he turned to face the way she was. "So, Mina, how old are you?" he asked, sincerly hoping she was at least fifteen, fourteen maybe but that still was rather odd. Hayden felt slightly embarassed at asking this but he knew that until he got her response the thought of the age difference would be brought up into his mind.

Lemina decided to ignore Hayden's question about mood swings. If only he understood. Things had been hard the past week. Perhaps hormones had played a part, but they definitely weren't the only cause for her recent mood changes. She rolled her eyes and smiled again.

Then the question came which she had been expecting all along. She had been waiting for it with anticipation, yet she also feared it. He was definately older. What if he decided she was too young? So charming. Mina smiled mysteriously. "Just fifteen. Fourth year. And you?" By 'just fifteen' she hoped to imply she had just turned fifteen, not that she was a mere fifteen years of age. How old would be too old? How young would be too young? She would just have to wait, wouldn't she.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back