Curly 14 Inch Unyielding Ivy Wand with Kelpie Hair Core
tumblr_moncmwsrN71ruvqz1o2_500.gif

At first glance, thеrе wаѕ a connection between уου аnd I
Lіkе mе lіkе mе lіkе mе lіkе mе lіkе mе baby
</SIZE></SIZE>
Full Name: Agrippina Yelizaveta Vetrova
Pronunciation: Ag-rip-pi-na, ye-li-za-ve-ta, vet-ro-va
Nicknames: Agrippa, Pina, Aggy, Ina
Name Origins: Agrippina has Greek Origins.
Yelizabeta is taken from "elizabeth" and thus carries Hebrew Origins.
Vetrova's origins are unknown, but considered to be Russian or Moldova.
Date of Birth: September 2nd, 2028
Current Age: Currently eleven</FONT>
Wе secretly exchanged messages
Tеll mе tеll mе tеll mе now

Basic Appearance: Agrippina is about average height at about one hundred and forty five cm (4ft 9 inches) and weighs about thirty five kgs (77lb). She has long wavy blond hair that she likes to straighten as she believes the waves look strange on her. She has chocolate brown eyes that she shares with her father. She has pale skin like her mother and the full lips of her mother as well. She mainly keeps her hair out and enjoys the feeling of it flowing around her.
Personality: Agrippina is a very kind soul, she often does favours and good deeds for others, helping them, taking care of them and anything she can to make sure they are comfortable. She values close relationships with others and in particular those who share her affections of closeness and people. Agrippina often expects the best in the future and works hard to achieve it. She believes that a good future is something that can be brought about, she does not believe in fate because of this and is more comfortable having a say in the way her life will turn out. She is not an overtly spiritual person because of this and though she strives to understand people, she can be a little closed off to the spirituality of others, often actively turning against the beliefs of others if she sees it as an inferior purpose. Agrippina is an inherently creative person. Creativity is strong in her family and basically, Agrippina is never satisfied with doing things the simple of easy way. Thinking of new ways of doing something is crucial to who she is and she is never content with doing something the conventional way if she can avoid it. Agrippina often generates ideas or behaviours that are novel or unusual and these often make a positive contribution to her life or the lives of the people around her. Along with this is her curiosity. She is interested in anything and everything and is always asking questions. She finds most subjects and topics fascinating and likes exploration and discovery.
Family: Parents: Zyke Urie Vetrov and Nadzieja Polina Vetrova
Brothers: Kazimir Vanya Vetrov, Octavian Iakov Vetrov and Vasily Julij Vetrov
Sisters: Valentina Yaroslava Vetrova, Acacia Shara Vetrova, Euthalia Agnessa Vetrova and Eutropia Pelagya Vetrova
Aunts: Viktoriya Nadzeja Raven, Allyanna Vetrova, Esfir Vetrova
Uncles: Ermolai Vetrov, Bogdan Vetrov
Cousins: Carlotta Raven, Andrei Vetrov, Alexei Vetrov + various others.
Guys look аt уου аnd drooled
Lіkе mе lіkе mе lіkе mе lіkе mе lіkе mе baby

Pets: A dove, given to her by her cousin
School: Hogwarts New Zealand
Blood Status: Pureblood
Heritage: Russian
Interests or Hobbies: Creating art from used material, anything remotely creative, volunteering etc.
Strengths: [ul][li]High Self-confidence</LI>
[li]Independent and Decisive
[li]Imaginative and Original
[li]Enthusiastic
[li]Passionate and Energetic
[/li][/ul]
Weaknesses: [ul][li]Dislike Dealing with Data
[li]Loathe Highly Structured Environments
[li]Clueless in Romance
[li]Independent to a fault
[li]Unpredictable
<LI>[li]Overly Competitive[/li][/ul]

Caught up іn уουr innocent glamour
Shοw mе ѕhοw mе ѕhοw mе now

Describe your character in five words: Kind, loving, curious, creative, hopeful
Best school subjects: --
Worst school subjects: --
Current Job: --
Plans for the future: --
Patronus: --
Patronus memory: --
Boggart: --
Animagus: --
</SIZE></SIZE></SIZE></SIZE>

Whу dο I hear уουr breathing аѕ іf іt’s a spell <i></i><i></i>
Thеrе’s nο way tο avoid уου, уου іnсrеdіblе person
<SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50">

<SIZE size="50"><SIZE size="50"><FONT font="verdana"><SIZE size="50">Now hear this kiddies. This template is created by me with thanks to Tenilee. No touchy or I break you... Kay Oh , oh and song lyrics are "O.K (English trans)" by B1A4.​
<i>
</i>

Friends!
Kerryn Howard, Elysia Styx, Lestat Styx, Nicolette Howard
[tr][td]Acquaintances!
Camelia Kyle, Sam Daugherty, Marisol Woods, Xavier Jeffreys[/td][/tr][tr][td]Family!
Octavian Vetrov, Carlotta Raven, Emily Hayes-Magonus
[/td][/tr]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back