After the discovery

Aiden Mauven

OOC First Name
Pat
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Myrtle Wand 15 1/2" Core - Tail of Charmed Newt
After Aiden left the 4th floor corridor her rushed up to the 6th floor corridor to escape his thoughts about Bella and Aly, but he knew it wouldn't stop, both of their faces showed up in his mind side by side, both with tears in their eyes from the hurt he had caused them.

Aiden shook his head to try and get the thought out, but it didn't work, it just got worse. Aiden continued to walk not knowing where he was going, he was just trying to escape his thoughts and nothing was working.

James had been walking around the castle for hours, he was on the sixth floor corridor, when he spotted Aiden. James walked over to him, 'Hey Aiden.' He said lightly.

Aiden gripped his wand as he heard someone's voice, fearing that it would be Theodore to come get him for hurting Alt and Bella. Aiden turned his head slowly then saw it was James and sighed with relief and said, "Hey James."

'Are you alright?' James asked, frowning.

"I screwed everything up with Aly, Bella likes me and I think I like her too but I'm not sure, I like Aly a lot, I just don't know what to do..." Aiden said with a groan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back