Open Adventures With Roses

Malachi Ryu

scapegoat; drama king; resentful

OOC First Name
Claire
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
@Thomas Jusantrea, yellow rose

After asking around the school, Malachi had eventually managed to glean that Thomas Jusantrea was a Gryffindor. With that in mind he headed up into the heights of the castle in search of the Gryffindor common room. He had only climbed this high a handful of times, mostly for Astronomy lessons, but by walking against the flow of red-robed students he eventually came to the portrait which served as a door. Since he wasn't allowed in, he asked a nearby student to fetch Thomas for him. Then he waited.

Thomas was sitting in a common room near the fireplace taking notes in a notebook when a girl came to tell him that a boy was looking for him at the Gryffindor entrance. Thomas marveled, closed the notebook and headed for the exit. As he stepped outside, he noticed the boy. "Hey, were you looking for me?" he asked. Astonishment hadn't passed, so there was a great curiosity that the boy wanted.

Malachi waited patiently, hoping Thomas was going to be in. At last a boy appeared and spoke to Malachi. "I... I think so," said the Hufflepuff. "Are you Thomas?"

" Yes I am. '' Thomas replied to the boy. Now he waited for the sequel. Thomas put the notebook in his other hand.

Malachi nodded and checked the name on the rose one last time before he held it out for Thomas to take.

I'm sorry for fight. I miss you big dumy brother!/Jenna Jusantrea

Thomas took a rose and a card from the boy. '' Thank you.'' he said when he opened the card. Rose was from Jenna, a strange joy trembling in her heart. I miss you too. he thought to himself, then thanked the boy again. '' Thanks, really. Thank you very much. This rose really means a lot. '' Now go look for the twin sister.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back