Adult Character and Galleons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ishmael Stark

How are adult characters who are not shopkeepers to earn money? I have never seen salary for Ministry workers or anything of the like. A lot of the things in the shops, especially in Bleak Street, are not very cheap. Is there a way for us to earn money or get a paycheck of some sort, or are we simply stuck with the 600 galleons we start out with?

That's something that can be discussed with the Gringotts Goblins. If they feel like dealing with it, then that's fine with me. I just don't have any real ideas on how to set it up or ask the already hard working goblins set up another pay system. And what is to be done with the people who don't purchase items? Do they just rack up money and continue to get wealthier? Those are my concerns; Goblins, do whatever with what I've said.

Fear not, I am here!

If you do not have an account and would like one, just PM me. I tend to only make accounts for people who are actually going to be spending galleons.

I suppose, if you are an adult and want more galleons for something, just PM me with the amount and the reason. I see no reason to set up a salary system of any sort, but also agree that you might need more money than you are given!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back