Accio! needs you!

Orion Snow

Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 15 Inch Unyielding Pine Wand with Acromantula Web Core
Have you ever looked at the Yearbook and just thought, "Omg I want to be apart of this team!" and wondered how to get in?
Well, look no further. We are looking for one person to help us with the Yearbook! Remember, this position is not to be taken lightly. It has heavy demands, and we need someone to volunteer to make it look amazing! While this year's yearbook is almost done, I am going to be leaving up one topic for anyone to submit.
I want you to make me a sample of a yearbook page featuring this club: look here!
Some notes about this: the yearbook page is normally 550px by 712px.

Your entries will be voted on with the staff of Accio on the forum, and it will be anonymous. I will ask you to submit your entries to Orion Snow's account! I want to have this done within two weeks, so please, please be quick and hurry!

We have considered someone that could be on the Accio staff, without having to make pages. After much thought and consideration from the site staff as well as the Accio staff, we have come up with a list of responsibilities that someone can do. They are as followed, and are an as needed:</SIZE>[ul][li]Sending out 7th Year PMs and sending them to me when it comes time</LI>
[li]Monitor the Yearbook threads on the board for broken links. PM member when found to fix this immediately.
[li]Set up topics on the Yearbook (I'll explain this in full detail if you are interested)
[li]Search for images for the Supers results pages
[li]Do things IC-ly, be active, and also be thorough with communication. You will be working closely with four amazing people.
[li]Must always have least one student while on the staff
<LI>[li]*Back up graphics[/li][/ul]

This may not sound like a lot but it can be when it is spread on those that already formulate the pages. Now, if you are interested in working closely with us, building up something beautiful just fill out this tiny application, and send it to me on this account. You will be notified if you are or are not chosen.
Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Student (if chosen):[/b]
[b]How active are you on the board?:[/b]
[b]Example of a graphic you made?:[/b] (leave this blank if necessary)
[b]Why do you want to be apart of Accio!?:[/b]

<SIZE size="50">* - As needed, if no one else can cover.

I am no longer accepting apps for this. Thanks everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back