Accidents Happen

Austin Zhefarovich

Wand
Knotted 14 1/2" Rigid Cherry Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Austin was in the library, putting some books up and thinking about her. Er, he was thinking about two girls right now. Taylor and Arianna. Taylor was his girlfriend now, but Arianna… Austin shook his head and he shrugged. Well, they were just friends. The Ravenclaw prefect assisted in putting the books away, when one caught his eye. “Ah, what’s this?” It was a history book about Merlin. Austin opened the pages up and he started to read it. He smiled to himself, his Ravenclaw robes flowing around his body and his badge was shining off of his chest. The boy was absorbed in the book of history. The prefect did not see anything around him, nor did he pay any attention to what was going on around him. No, he did not think that anything would happen, but he was reading...standing up, in the middle of an aisle.

Hiria was in the library, just browsing (as you do) when she got to a certain aisle of books, she was walking down that row, when she tripped over her own two feet. As she fell she banged into someone and sent them toppling too. "I can't believe this! not again!" She thought to herself, as this was the FOURTH time it had happened. And she noticed that the person that she had toppled this time was a prefect. "Uh-oh! I hope I'm not going to get into trouble for this!" Hiria thought. "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" Hiria gabbled.

Austin felt something, but it wasn’t what he was wanting to feel. Next thing he knew, the book flew from his hands, and he came tumbling onto his knees. “What the hell?” muttered the prefect. He didn’t think that someone so small could knock down someone of his size. He was a tall and somewhat muscular. However, that person did it. Austin flourished his wand and he summoned the book back into his hands. He stood up off of his feet, dusted off his robes, and put the book back on the case. He glanced down to hear some girl apologizing, and Austin had to smile. She was just a first year after all. He outstretched his hand to assist her onto her feet, “Hey, nothing is broken, or else I would have to put you in detention.” Austin winked one of his green eyes, in jest. He didn’t think he could or had the ability to put someone in detention.

Hiria felt herself being pulled up from the ground. She heard the prefect say something about 'good thing nothing was broken or you'd have detention'. She panicked, before seeing them wink and realising it was a joke. "I really am so sorry! I'm such a klutz. This is the FOURTH time I've knocked someone over since I got on the Hogwarts Express! I'm Hiria by the way, Hiria HallButcher." Hiria said to the prefect.

"Hey, I've seen clumsier before. I think I have anyway," Austin mused as he thought back to the people he knew. He remembered that Kara was kind of clumsy, falling down stairs and stuff. He wasn't however, even though he had fallen down a flight of stairs. Then again, he was pushed that time however, so that did not count against him. "I'm Austin Devearux, Ravenclaw. Same as you, because I think I might have seen you in the Ravenclaw House. Well, have any questions for me or anything I can help you with?" Austin was rather friendly, now. When he was a first year, he knocked the daylights out of a Hufflepuff but he wouldn't do that now.

"Any tips on how not to collide with people?" She asked jokingly.

Austin thought for a moment, and he honestly did not know a good answer for that question. Austin scratched his head and he chuckled, "Um, I guess I don't know everything, because I cannot give you a good answer for that. However, I guess you just pay more attention to where you are going." Austin glanced over at the books, and he took it from the shelf. He chuckled, and he said, "But I need to study for my OWLs, and I am going to go." Austin smiled at the young first year, and he waved, before leaving the library. He truly needed to buckle down on his studies, because he needed to get to work on making Os for the year.

OOC: Sorry, I needed to end this, because RL is killing me, and yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back