Abigail Lurken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abigail Lurken-Mckay

Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Spanish Cedar 14" Core of Werewolf fur and Phoenix feather.
divider.png

« JUST MET || When to the sessions of sweet silent thought
« ACQUAINTANCES || I summon up remembrance of things past,
« RESPECT || I sigh the lack of many a thing I sought,
« ALLIES || And with old woes new wail my dear time's waste:
« FRIENDS || Then can I drown an eye, unus'd to flow,
« CHILDHOOD PALS || For precious friends hid in death's dateless night,
« FAMILY FRIENDS || And weep afresh love's long-since cancell'd woe,
« CLOSE FRIEND || And moan the expense of many a vanish'd sight.
« BEST GIRL || Then can I grieve at grievances foregone,
« BEST GUY || And heavily from woe to woe tell o'er
« CONFIDANTES || The sad account of fore-bemoaned moan,
« LIKE FAMILY || Which I new pay as if not paid before.
« INSEPARABLE || But if the while I think on thee, dear friend,
« SOUL-SIBLING || All losses are restor'd, and sorrows end.

</SIZE></SIZE>

« HONORARY FAMILY ||They that have power to hurt and will do none,
« DISTANT BLOOD || That do not do the thing they most do show,
« GOD-PARENT || Who, moving others, are themselves as stone,
« GOD-CHILD || Unmoved, cold, and to temptation slow;
« GRANDPARENT || They rightly do inherit heaven's graces
« GRANDCHILD || And husband nature's riches from expense;
« AUNT || They are the lords and owners of their faces,
« UNCLE || Others but stewards of their excellence.
« COUSIN || The summer's flower is to the summer sweet,
« NIECE/NEPHEW || Though to itself it only live and die,
« MOTHER || But if that flower with base infection meet,
« FATHER || The basest weed out braves his dignity:
« BROTHER || For sweetest things turn sourest by their deeds;
« SISTER || Lilies that fester smell far worse than weeds.

<SIZE size="150">____________________
<SIZE size="150">THE CHERUBS

« ATTRACTION || Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?
« CRUSH ON YOU || Thou art more lovely and more temperate:
« CRUSH ON ABBEY || Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,
« INFATUATION || And summer's lease hath all too short a date:
« UNREQUITED || Sometime too hot the eye of heaven shines,
« PAST-PUPPY LOVE || And often is his gold complexion dimm'd;
« PAST-BAD TERMS || And every fair from fair sometime declines,
« PAST-GOOD TERMS || By chance, or nature's changing course, untrimm'd;
« MUTUAL LUST || But thy eternal summer shall not fade,
« BUDDING ROMANCE || Nor lose possession of that fair thou owest;
« CURRENT LOVE || Nor shall Death brag thou wander'st in his shade,
« FUTURE LOVE || When in eternal lines to time thou growest;
« FINAL LOVE || So long as men can breathe, or eyes can see,
« SOUL-MATE || So long lives this, and this gives life to thee.

« DISTRUST || Is perjur'd, murderous, bloody, full of blame,
« DISGUST || Savage, extreme, rude, cruel, not to trust;
« EX FROM HELL || Enjoy'd no sooner, but despised straight;
« STALKER || Past reason hunted; and no sooner had,
« SADIST || Past reason hated, as a swallow'd bait,
« TORMENTOR || On purpose laid to make the taker mad:
« LOVE/HATE || Mad in pursuit, and in possession so;
« DESPISED || Had, having, and in quest to have, extreme;
« FORMER FRIEND || A bliss in proof,--and prov'd, a very woe;
« TRAITOR || Before, a joy propos'd; behind, a dream:
« BLOOD-FEUD || All this the world well knows; yet none knows well
« VENDETTA || To shun the heaven that leads men to this hell.

divider2.png

divider.png

Code for Boys;
Code:
[center]ONE 100 BY 100 ICON HERE[/center]
[big][font=palatino][color=#685142]FIRST NAME[/color][i][color=877E59]MIDDLE NAME[/color][/i]SURNAME HERE[color=#685142][/color][/big]
[center]recalls the words;[/center]
[small]relationships go here. Quote for colors, cuz they be mega fine![/small]
[center]And he/she says; [i]'character thoughts, history - first person'[/i][/color]
But my response is; [i]'leave blank'[/i][/color][/font][/center]

Code for Girls;
Code:
[center]ONE 100 BY 100 ICON HERE (matching)[/center]
[big][font=palatino][color=#8A2433]FIRST NAME[/color][i][color=#CC8866]MIDDLE NAME[/color][/i]color=#8A2433]SURNAME[/color][center]recalls the words;[/center][/big]
[small]relationships go here.  Quote for colors, cuz they be mega fine![/small]
[center]And he/she says; [i]'character thoughts, history - first person'[/i][/color]
But my response is; [i]'leave blank'[/i][/color][/font]

Blake-Lively-blake-lively-7050167-100-100.jpg
EFEYENIAZOESAMARTZI</FONT>
recalls the words;​
<i></i>
And she says; 'Abbey, I'm ashamed to say I don't know you as well as I would like too. You're a great person and I'm glad to say we are very close friends. Hopefully we can become even closer soon.'
But my response is; 'Nia, although we do not know each other very well I feel a kinship with you. I only hope that over time it becomes stronger so we may get over what is to come. I also find myself being rather protective over you, I, however, am unsure whether this is because you are younger then I, or are so polite and seemingly naive, but I am.'
<i></i>
ca286_voulezvous.png
ALYSSACHRISTELLESNOW
recalls the words;​
<i></i>
« LIKE FAMILY || Which I new pay as if not paid before.

And she says; 'Abbey, although we've had out spats and arguments I still find myself wanting to be your friend. I am envious at how strong-minded you are. You also have looks and smarts which is something few could ever accomplish. I value your friendship and hope we'll be friends for a long time. Oh and it's really weird that your into my brother... But even after that, we may have drifted apart, but I hope to have things fixed soon.'
But my response is; 'Alyssa, we have had our ups and downs, and I am slightly envious of how beautiful you are. I know that we have had our spits and spats, and I just hope that our relationship can build. Even though you do seem like the type to become an Auror, which is something I fear.'
<i></i>
LM-leighton-meester-6211287-100-100.jpg
ISABELLANOELLECHAOS
recalls the words;​
<i></i>

And she says; 'Abbey, things between us had always been very iffy, one day we were good friends and the next we hated each other, but then again what kind of friends haven't had problems like that? Now, after everything, I believe our loyalty to each other has gotten so much stronger. After everything we said to each other, we could only go up from there and now that we've gotten over everything we can be there for each other again like friends should.'
But my response is; 'I have hated you, and adored you. Guess that is what best girlfriends are for, right? I think we have grown up and our bond has gotten closer, and we have been together through thick and thin. Often, I feel guilty about your mother dying, and somewhat responsible for wishing it, but after your reassurance, I feel better. There is no way I will allow something to spoilt this good thing.'
<i></i>
haley_joel_osment_013.jpg
PETERMILLARDLURKEN
recalls the words;​
<i></i>
« COUSIN || The summer's flower is to the summer sweet,
And he says; 'You're like the sister I've never had and I'm so happy Mama has adopted you. I love you, sissy.'
But my response is; 'My cousin - no my brother. You are the sweetest little boy I know and I love you so much, Peter.'
<i></i>
autumn_reeser_006.jpg
NOELLEELISEVIERA
recalls the words;​
<i></i>
« GOD-PARENT || Who, moving others, are themselves as stone,
« AUNT || They are the lords and owners of their faces,

And she says; 'Abigail, you led a difficult life but I can see the best for you. You have a strong soul and personality and I can only hope that you will allow me to watch you grow, even after finding your mother because I care for you so much. You are like my daughter, even though are ages are so similar that we could be sisters.'
But my response is; 'You saved my life. I don't know how I can ever repay you for what you've done for me. I thank God everyday that you are here because you are what is keeping me sane and safe. I will never think of you as my mother but I also think of you as so much more than an Aunt and a God parent.'
<i></i>

katie_holmes_138.jpg
ASTRIDABIGAILHURLEY-LURKEN
recalls the words;​
<i></i>
« MOTHER || But if that flower with base infection meet,
And she says; 'I have searched for you for fourteen years. My little baby has grown and I'm sorry I was not there for you throughout the whole thing, Abigail. I know I'm dead but I can only hope that one day you will move out of Noelle's home and live with me.'
But my response is; 'Mom, I've been hoping to meet you for all my life but because I knew you were dead I thought I didn't have a hope but now here you are, as a ghost and my mother.'
<i></i>

divider2.png

<FONT font="Palatino Linotype">i didn't make this code and i don't claim to
quotes made by the amazing William Shakespeare​

Blake-Lively-blake-lively-7050165-100-100.jpg
Blake-Lively-blake-lively-7050169-100-100.jpg
EFEYENIAZOESAMARTZI</SIZE>
recalls the words;​
<SIZE size="75">And she says; 'Abbey, I'm ashamed to say I don't know you as well as I would like too. You're a great person and I'm glad to say we are very close friends. Hopefully we can become even closer soon.'
But my response is; 'leave blank'
<i>
</i>

UPDATED

NOTE: next person to post in here, could you please post the code under yours like so:
Blake-Lively-blake-lively-7050165-100-100.jpg
Blake-Lively-blake-lively-7050169-100-100.jpg
EFEYENIAZOESAMARTZI</SIZE>
recalls the words;​
<SIZE size="75">And she says; 'Abbey, I'm ashamed to say I don't know you as well as I would like too. You're a great person and I'm glad to say we are very close friends. Hopefully we can become even closer soon.'
<i>
</i>
Code:
[center][img]http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/7000000/Blake-Lively-blake-lively-7050165-100-100.jpg[/img] [img]http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/7000000/Blake-Lively-blake-lively-7050167-100-100.jpg[/img] [img]http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/7000000/Blake-Lively-blake-lively-7050169-100-100.jpg[/img][/center]
[size=4][font=palatino][color=#8A2433]EFEYENIA[/color][i][color=#CC8866]ZOE[/color][/i][color=#8A2433]SAMARTZI[/color][center]recalls the words;[/center]
[small][color=#78684E][b]«[/b][/color][b] [color=black]CLOSE FRIEND  || [/color][/b][color=#78684E]And moan the expense of many a vanish'd sight.[/color][/small]
[center]And she says; [i]'Abbey, I'm ashamed to say I don't know you as well as I would like too. You're a great person and I'm glad to say we are very close friends. Hopefully we can become even closer soon.'[/i]
But my response is; [i]'leave blank'[/i][/center][/font][/size]
It would be appreciated highly!

dfsdsgrtrs.png
taylormom2.gif
Untitled-2dfsdfdsdg.gif

ALYSSACHRISTELLESNOW</SIZE>
recalls the words;​
<i>
</i>
LIKE FAMILY || <SIZE size="50">Which I new pay as if not paid before
CLOSE FRIEND || And moan the expense of many a vanish'd sight.
And he/she says; 'Abbey, although we've had out spats and arguments I still find myself wanting to be your friend. I am envious at how strong-minded you are. You also have looks and smarts which is something few could ever accomplish. I value your friendship and hope we'll be friends for a long time. Oh and it's really weird that your into my brother...

Code:
[center][IMG]http://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo273/AlyssaSnow/Icons/dfsdsgrtrs.png[/IMG]  [IMG]http://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo273/AlyssaSnow/Icons/taylormom2.gif[/IMG]  [IMG]http://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo273/AlyssaSnow/Icons/Untitled-2dfsdfdsdg.gif[/IMG][/center]

[big][font=palatino][color=#8A2433]ALYSSA[/color][i][color=#CC8866]CHRISTELLE[/color][/i][color=#8A2433]SNOW[/color][center]recalls the words;[/center][/big][/font]
[b]LIKE FAMILY ||[/b] [color=gray][small]Which I new pay as if not paid before[/color][/small]
[b]CLOSE FRIEND ||[/b] [color=gray][small]And moan the expense of many a vanish'd sight.[/color][/small]
[center]And he/she says; [i]'Abbey, although we've had out spats and arguments I still find myself wanting to be your friend. I am envious at how strong-minded you are. You also have looks and smarts which is something few could ever accomplish. I value your friendship and hope we'll be friends for a long time. Oh and it's really weird that your into my brother... [/i]
But my response is; [i]'leave blank'[/i]

LM-leighton-meester-6211827-100-100.jpg
LM-leighton-meester-6211287-100-100.jpg
LM-leighton-meester-6211285-100-100.jpg
ISABELLANOELLECHAOS</SIZE>
recalls the words;​

[These next two I'm not so sure about so you can erase if you don't feel they apply :)]

<SIZE size="75">And she says; 'Abbey, things between us had always been very iffy, one day we were good friends and the next we hated each other, but then again what kind of friends haven't had problems like that? Now, after everything, I believe our loyalty to each other has gotten so much stronger. After everything we said to each other, we could only go up from there and now that we've gotten over everything we can be there for each other again like friends should.'
<i>
</i>

Feel free to use the Jess/Leighton icon you gave me instead of one of the aboves, I just couldn't find any others of them. :(
Oh and of course add which ever other relationships you feel apply. :)

For the code I left in my ooc post from above [These next two...] so be sure to erase it and also the ones that you don't feel apply to us. :)
Code:
[center]
[img]http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/6200000/LM-leighton-meester-6211827-100-100.jpg[/img] [img]http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/6200000/LM-leighton-meester-6211287-100-100.jpg[/img] [img]http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/6200000/LM-leighton-meester-6211285-100-100.jpg[/img] [/center]
[size=4][font=palatino][color=#8A2433]ISABELLA[/color][i][color=#CC8866]NOELLE[/color][/i][color=#8A2433]CHAOS[/color][center]recalls the words;[/center]
[small][color=#5E423B][b]«[/b][/color][b] [color=black]RESPECT  || [/color][/b][color=#5E423B]I sigh the lack of many a thing I sought,[/color]
[color=#78684E][b]«[/b][/color][b] [color=black]CLOSE FRIEND || [/color][/b][color=#78684E]And moan the expense of many a vanish'd sight.[/color]

[These next two I'm not so sure about so you can erase if you don't feel they apply :)]

[color=#634A3E][b]« [/b][/color][b][color=black]ALLIES  || [/color][/b][color=#634A3E]And with old woes new wail my dear time's waste:[/color]
[color=#7D6F52][b]« [/b][/color][b][color=black]BEST GIRL  || [/color][/b][color=#7D6F52]Then can I grieve at grievances foregone,[/color][/small]
[center]And she says; [i]'Abbey, things between us had always been very iffy, one day we were good friends and the next we hated each other, but then again what kind of friends haven't had problems like that? Now, after everything, I believe our loyalty to each other has gotten so much stronger. After everything we said to each other, we could only go up from there and now that we've gotten over everything we can be there for each other again like friends should.'[/i]
But my response is; [i]'leave blank'[/i][/center][/font][/size]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back