Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
???
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Sturdy Blackthorn Wand with Demiguise Hair Core
Next up on her list was someone Paige knew only because she was one of the many Prefects of Hogwarts. Once she arrived at the entrance to the Gryffindor common room, she asked the first Gryffindor student to look for Cyzarine Haden inside.

Cyzarine was summoned outside, she didn't think it would be another rose, but there was only currently one reason why students were being summoned out. She headed out of the common room, and spotted a girl with flowers who was as the person who'd summoned her described. "Hey were you the only looking for a Cyzarine?" she asked.

Paige pushed herself off of the wall she was leaning against when an older girl approached her. ''That depends on whether or not you're Cyzarine. If you are her, then yes, I am looking for you. I have a rose for you. If you're not, well, you can give her the rose instead,'' the Slytherin said, holding the yellow rose out to the other girl.

to Cyzarine. I have enjoyed going on patrol with you this year. and thank you for always being kind to me even when you didn't have to be

Selene

Cyzarine giggled lightly, "I'm Cyzarine, Cyzarine Haden," she introduced saying her full name before she then reached out to take the yellow rose and it's note. She read over the words ad was truly warmed by them. It was so nice of Selene to do that. "Thanks for bringing this to me, happy valentines days!" she said to the girl that brought it to her.

Paige smiled when Cyzarine thanked her. ''Glad that I could help,'' she said truthfully. It was always nice to be thanked for something. ''Happy Valentine's day!'' she added before continuing on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back