Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Tomas 🦁
Wand
11' Mayhaw Wood with Core of Wampus Cat Hair
Another yellow rose, and it was for someone named Celebi. Wendy said the name out loud, she thought she had this name right. It wasn't an average name, though she did her best in saying it. "Hey, are you Celebi by any chance?" Wendy question the next girl she saw coming out of the portal. "Please be Celebi, I've got a rose for her."

Celebi had been so nervous deciding on an outfit for Valentine's Day she had almost forgotten to send in her roses. After giving love, and receiving one rose from Less, she hadn't expected much more. However as she exited her common room she was face to face with a dark haired girl, asking if she was herself. "Hi! Yes I am how are you! Can I h..." she looked at the rose hearing the girls words. "Oh really! Thank you! You are doing such a good job delivering these!" She spoke with a grin, taking the flowe.

"Thanks. I'm trying. It's so much work." Wendy took out the notes she carried and went looking for Celebi's. Wendy caught it near the end of her pile and hand it over. "Here you go! Also, I love the outfit." Wendy was happy to see she wasn't alone in wearing red today. So far, attending a witch school was like the normal ones back home. Uniform and all.

Note said:
Hey Cel,
You are such a good and I love hanging out with ya. Here's to many more fun times.
Love, Leo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back