Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Music
Wand
Knotted 13 Inch Whippy Beech Wand with Acromantula Web Core
Her last rose delivery was to someone that Veronica didn't know at all. She supposed that she probably had seen her around, but it was most likely that she hadn't. As a sixth year, Veronica didn't pay much attention to others, least of all people that were below her year. Not that she didn't want to be friends with these people, but she was often too busy in her own world to do anything. With her guitar in hand, Veronica set out looking for Charlotte, but unable to find her she headed out to the cliffs. She was sure Charlotte would turn up eventually. She wasn't alone, however. "Oh! Hello, young one. What brings you out here. You know it's out of bounds, right?"

The cliffs had soon turned into a favourite hideout place for Charlotte. She was happy to just be sitting on the grass, looking out at the view, on a good summer's day. Sometimes it was good to have some time alone and she felt that the cliffs were a great place to do that when all she wanted to do was sit and think. Unfortunately, it probably wasn't really the best hiding spot as she had been found by an older girl holding a guitar who was concerned about why she was at the cliffs. "I don't think it really matters why I'm here." Charlotte said, much more rudely than what she intended it to be. "I'm not up to anything so I don't understand why it's out of bounds, but yes I did know that." Charlotte smiled at her, hoping that she wasn't going to question her any further. The Slytherin didn't see any prefect badge so Charlotte was unsure whether or not she could do much and she hoped she would just go away.

Veronica smiled slightly. "Don't mind me, I wasn't gonna tell or anything." She said, making sure the Slytherin understood that she wasn't here to dob. "I'm Veronica by the way, nice to meet you..." She didn't know the girls name so let it float for a moment. She could see that she wasn't really in the best of moods after all and she didn't want to upset her.

Charlotte took a small sigh of relief when the girl said that she wasn't going to tell anyone. She hadn't been caught by a professor yet and was only hoping that was never to happen. The older girl introduced herself as Veronica and Charlotte smiled at her. "I'm Charlotte!" she exclaimed, in her best attempt to make a good first impression. "It's nice to meet you too! What house are you in? I'm a Slytherin."

Veronica laughed slightly at the name. Very possibly this was the girl she was looking for, what were the chances. "Charlotte you say? Charlotte Owens by chance?" She asked as she shifted her guitar slightly, ready to retrieve the rose she'd stuck in the middle of it. "I'm in Gryffindor by the way."

Charlotte raised an eyebrow at Veronica as she somehow knew her last name. It was beginning to look too suspicious. After all, Charlotte wasn't famous or anything so the fact that she knew her last name seemed very sceptical. "Oh, yes, that's me." she said, wondering what on earth this Gryffindor girl was up to.

Veronica grinned at the girl. "That's too funny. I actually have a delivery for you! I was looking for you but I couldn't find you, yet here you are!" She said, presenting the girl with the yellow rose and the attached note. "Sorry that I startled you a little. What are the chances?" It wasn't every day that Veronica randomly met up with the people she was looking for. This was just fate.
Dear Charlotte Owens,

You are my bestest friend and I love you so much.
Thank you for all that you do for me, you are my rock.

Love, Maddie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back