A walk.....

Benjamin Carla

OOC First Name
Nishma
Wand
Mahogany Wand 14" Essence of Unicorn Hair
Ben was glad that Trista had agreed to go for a walk with him.His heart fluttered when she had agreed and Ben was sure he had a crush on her.Her beautiful eyes and the twinkle they had in them."So, why aren't you here with someone, you don't have friends?"he asked intrested in Trista's life.

"Well, considering that up to this point I've been homeschooled. Most of my friends are muggles and can't come here with me." Trista explained she looked up at him, he was really good looking and her heart started beating a bit faster.

"I see.I have my friends from dumstrangs but none of them stay anywhere near here so I am alone at home most of the time.How similar we are"he said with a smile."And now we can be friends with each other."he added."So, how do you do stuff at home.I mean underaged wizards aren't allowed to use magic."he asked her.

"I honestly don't know how that works...I think the homeschool teacher casts a charm or something to make it to where I can during what is considered schooling hours." Trista replied looking at him

"Yeah it must be something of that sort.So what are you doing this Christmas, got any plans?"he asked her now looking into her black eyes."I wil be going for another term and will return at Christmas.Why don't you come to our place to stay for a while? Kasey'll love you"he said with a smile.

[Uhh...Her eyes are light blue lol.]
"Sure..." Trista replied, it wasn't the best judgement on her part to stay with a guy over christmas break that she didn't know that well, But judgement when it came to guys had never really been Tristas strong suit. "Who's Kasey?" she asked His girlfriend probably. she thought dejectedly

(i thought so at first!)

"Thanks. It will be fun.I promise"he said with a grin.It suddenly started raining so he walked to a cosy place that had a small roof to cover them."Kasey's my sister. Why, who did you think she was?"he asked her.She looked more beautiful as her hair had become slightly wet in the rain.

(sorry for the goodmode)

Trista scooted closer to Ben under the small picnic shelter they had stumbled across, The rain had bought the clod and she had nothing to cover her, so she hoped that Ben wouldn't mind her stealing his body heat. "Thats what I thought, I was just...Double checking." Trista lied

Ben looked into Trista's eyes as she stood close to him."Do you have a boyfriend?"he asked in almost a wispher.He didn't wait for her to answer because he hadn't asked the question to hear her answer."No? Than let me be him."he said with a grin as he leaned on her and gave Trista a kiss on her lips.He unglued himself soon enough and than asked her with another grin"How was it?" looking into her blue eyes that now had a different and a new twinkle of excitment.

After the kiss Trista looked up at him as he asked how it was. "I think I can answer that with this." she replied before kissing him and scooting even closer, she pulled back "If that didn't answer well enough then just tell me and I'll answer again."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back